Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) (57734 Views)

"New Trick": Mother Buys Microphone For Her Baby To Use For Crying / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
DanielsParker:
nice, but the car is ugly
good things are always ugly to badbelles.
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
hahn:

You are not serving the living God or you are a sinner. Any true believer and worshiper of the most high god must receive such blessings and more.

If you are not testifying to such miracles then you are doing something wrong. Our God is not a poor God
such fvckeery
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by hahn(m): 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
such fvckeery

Repent o sinner and let the Lord shine his light upon you

Just open your heart and allow Jesus into your life and experience salvation and his blessings

In Jesus name

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by omolorlarh: 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Larryfest:
Dude you are just lucky cos we all serve a living God one way or the other yet most of us never got a ford mustang or even a Camry pencil light as a birthday gift...
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
hahn:

Repent o sinner and let the Lord shine his light upon you

Just open your heart and allow Jesus into your life and experience salvation and his blessings

In Jesus name

Amen
We've all been sinning bro
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Evaberry:
I'm more concerned about his looks.

why do I find it hard to believe he's 21.

Looks like an over fed broiler.... A 21 year old looking like a 32 year old man.

trolling is ur work
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
hahn:

You are the one who is brainwashed my friend

It is quite a shame that this new generation do not understand how God works and this is why the world is the way it is.

Does God want us to suffer and struggle? No

God only wants us to enjoy the better things of life and to enjoy all the happiness he created

I will advice you to read your bible and ask for the Holy spirit to give you guidance and understanding

I shall put you in my prayers and by the end of the month I decree that something big will happen in your life in Jesus name

Amen smiley

I'm always guided by the Holy Spirit and He revealed it to me. Frankly, I don't need your prayers. So don't bother...
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
gabinogem:
cheesy cheesy cheesy ur case serious ooh. Wetin u do mumsy nah??

Went clubbin' wit my cousin d previous nyt.
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Though My Mum Dnt Av Much To Give Me Wen I Was Clocking 21,but Her Prayer Keep Me Going,even When I Dont Deserve It.God Bless Her For Me,and I Will Surely Get Her Masserati.#My Super Woman
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hardewarlee:
Mom hasn't done this for me before but I know she is gonna do that for me soon. And as for you bro .... Thank your God and thank your small God too which is your mom.

Do it 4 her instead
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Olaniyimubarak: 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
ekensi01:
Sorry Son the world ends tomorrow./
cool
hahahahah na so i c am for nairaland ohhh
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
Congratulations. God bless me too. Amin
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Holuwahyomzzy: 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by baddosky1: 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
Evaberry:

Looks like an over fed broiler.... A 21 year old looking like a 32 year old man.

That's because he isn't Nigerian
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
Evaberry:

Your comments never boast of anything sensible. Sometimes I wonder if you're even a lady cuz only guys have been known to be this daft. You're so uninspiring and overwhelmingly unintelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
ShyCypher:
On my 21st bday, I remember mumsy woke me by pourin' hot water on me.

lol

sKeetz:
Nice whip.

My mother had to starve for us to eat. She deprived herself of so much just to see us comfortable.

No doubt if she could afford it, she would have bought me the latest 2018 private jet
Awww
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by ahkenaten(m): 12:04am On Sep 23, 2017
Hardewarlee:
Mom hasn't done this for me before but I know she is gonna do that for me soon. And as for you bro .... Thank your God and thank your small God too which is your mom.

why not try and do that for your mom? ... instead of waiting for hwr to do that for you?
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:08am On Sep 23, 2017
Ever8054:
chaiii....see better mama....
and your mum isn't a good one? because she couldn't afford to get you a car?
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by ahkenaten(m): 12:09am On Sep 23, 2017
hahn:

You are not serving the living God or you are a sinner. Any true believer and worshiper of the most high god must receive such blessings and more.

If you are not testifying to such miracles then you are doing something wrong. Our God is not a poor God

where is your Ford Mustang?
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by emmayayodeji(m): 12:14am On Sep 23, 2017
hahn:

You are the one who is brainwashed my friend

It is quite a shame that this new generation do not understand how God works and this is why the world is the way it is.

Does God want us to suffer and struggle? No

God only wants us to enjoy the better things of life and to enjoy all the happiness he created

I will advice you to read your bible and ask for the Holy spirit to give you guidance and understanding

I shall put you in my prayers and by the end of the month I decree that something big will happen in your life in Jesus name

Amen smiley

If something big happen for the guy

He go dey serve u ni ohh

Prophet hahn grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Oyebee91(m): 12:34am On Sep 23, 2017
Hardewarlee:
pray you gonna buy her what's worth more
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by ikp120(m): 12:50am On Sep 23, 2017
Why do these fools always bring God into their nonsense? No wonder atheists keeps making fun of them because they really have good reasons to do so.
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 12:56am On Sep 23, 2017
the god all this broke peasants commenting here serve must be dead lol grin
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by acc001(f): 1:10am On Sep 23, 2017
leobrownish:
when moms do what children like, that is when you start hearing them hyping there Mom as the best mom in the world. anyways congrat. God has blessed you with a wonderful mum, but I ft drag am with you say ya mom ain't the best.

#Respect to the single and hustling mothers out there, may God grant ya wishes.
Single or nt mama na mama
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by ddjay: 1:42am On Sep 23, 2017
ladyF:
This life sha. Who will epp me with bicycle at least? cry

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
Hmmm, this correct fowl long time,we no dey see u 4 nairaland na
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by chukzgerine33(f): 2:01am On Sep 23, 2017
Mehn people been aging drastically these days ....looking way older dan their age .....smh
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 2:34am On Sep 23, 2017
Religious people take note. This guy got a car because he is serving a living God.

Your God is dead if you don't have a ford mustang. Period!
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:37am On Sep 23, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
All because I serve a living God. I'm blessed and truly grateful. My mother is the best mom in the world.[/i]

na who no come dey serve a living God?just talk sey your mama get money pass my mama wey dey fry akara. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:41am On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:

Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57am On Sep 23, 2017
sexaddict08:
bad mum
Come will you shutup,hater..
Is he too young to own a car?
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 4:52am On Sep 23, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
Come will you shutup,hater.. Is he too young to own a car?
don't mind me ooo, I'm only jealous. is it a crime to be jealous ? see ya big head like Edmund own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village / My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.