Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) (57737 Views)

"New Trick": Mother Buys Microphone For Her Baby To Use For Crying / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 5:02am On Sep 23, 2017
on my 21 year we were in the farm digging cassava, when i reminded my mom today was my birthday she said: na lie which day i born you? When i reach house i go ask that nurse.... Hail our mums.
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 5:47am On Sep 23, 2017
Make we hear word #you do Yahoo Yahoo.com collect money give your mum make she buy the car for you so that people nor go dey reason the guy income who una wan fool?
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 23, 2017
Those that didn't get even a cake on their birthday don't serve a living God , on my own 21st birthday, it was a call I got ,my only response to the call was continuous amen ,love my momma jor

1 Like

Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 23, 2017
Shey you be atheist na
hahn:

Repent o sinner and let the Lord shine his light upon you

Just open your heart and allow Jesus into your life and experience salvation and his blessings

In Jesus name

Amen
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 23, 2017
ladyF:
This life sha. Who will epp me with bicycle at least? cry

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
I will buy wheelbarrow tyre for you to play with. cheesy
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by meneski(m): 6:23am On Sep 23, 2017
Ever8054:
chaiii....see better mama....
... Every mama is better.
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 23, 2017
sKeetz:
Nice whip.

My mother had to starve for us to eat. She deprived herself of so much just to see us comfortable.

No doubt if she could afford it, she would have bought me the latest 2018 private jet

My hat off to the real MVP here

Bro.. you are the realest gee
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:45am On Sep 23, 2017
Nice.
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by minister2399: 6:53am On Sep 23, 2017
everybody is wiahing his mom could byy him that or even more than that, for my own case i think i will be more comfortable when am d one hu is buying such for my mom as a gift on my bday. cos tru her i made it to dis world.
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by OnowuOra(m): 6:57am On Sep 23, 2017
I can vividly remember that my 21st birthday fell on the last Saturday which is an environmental exercise..... You guys can relate my predicament
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by rexesq(m): 6:57am On Sep 23, 2017
sKeetz:
Nice whip.

My mother had to starve for us to eat. She deprived herself of so much just to see us comfortable.

No doubt if she could afford it, she would have bought me the latest 2018 private jet

I stand by you.

My mum gave me all she had. So did my dad. I wonder if that was all his mother had. Happy for him though. Praise to parents. Hoping to be one someday. Pray I meet her not just a slay queen.
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 6:57am On Sep 23, 2017
hahn:

You are the one who is brainwashed my friend

It is quite a shame that this new generation do not understand how God works and this is why the world is the way it is.

Does God want us to suffer and struggle? No

God only wants us to enjoy the better things of life and to enjoy all the happiness he created

I will advice you to read your bible and ask for the Holy spirit to give you guidance and understanding

I shall put you in my prayers and by the end of the month I decree that something big will happen in your life in Jesus name

Amen smiley

This your sarcasm sha, embarassed

and people are taking you serious.
Anyways
it's what you see some Christains do that you're doing
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by uniqueflash(m): 7:02am On Sep 23, 2017
my mum dont even remember her own birthday not to talk of mine
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 23, 2017
ekensi01:
Sorry Son the world ends tomorrow./

cool
Hw far you na?
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by nobodysmanrob(m): 7:22am On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Abbotp: 7:22am On Sep 23, 2017
Good for him
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by ekensi01: 7:31am On Sep 23, 2017
kattytamer:

Hw far you na?
I just the move and watching the sky to see the time of arrival. cool
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 7:32am On Sep 23, 2017
Come and drive me with it jor
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by officialfestus(m): 7:37am On Sep 23, 2017
createz come and see something oh
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by wumade: 7:43am On Sep 23, 2017
Why bring it to social media? I still wonder why people adore cars!!!
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by DanielsParker(m): 7:45am On Sep 23, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
good things are always ugly to badbelles.

Don't you have eyes? or you chose not to be honest? yes, the car is expensive but it isn't good looking.
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by DanielsParker(m): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Ugly!!!!
Lol, yes, ugly!
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2017
DanielsParker:

Lol, yes, ugly!
Oho sarcasm master. I code.
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by damoceile: 8:13am On Sep 23, 2017
On my 21st birthday I could remember getting up early to go for my 6-6 work, no be living God I dey serve too?? His reasons for getting this beast from his mum is not genuine abeg
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by phkka1(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2017
Your mates are graduating with distinction and your hear celebrating mothers gift at 21 years of age. Better find something doing and give gifts to your mother. She has tried for you a lot.
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by muller101(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2017
Hungry bloggers. That guy na cleaner for that show room.
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2017
I love my mum even if she could not buy me car during my birthday but she is still the best mum in the world..
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2017
Lol. You go fear Americans. 14 years old already 6ft 4.dont joke. Life is easy.
Evaberry:
I'm more concerned about his looks.

why do I find it hard to believe he's 21.

Looks like an over fed broiler.... A 21 year old looking like a 32 year old man.
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Chidexinho(m): 8:40am On Sep 23, 2017
Congratulations to him, I got a Honda accord for my 21st birthday �
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by gabinogem(m): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2017
ShyCypher:

Went clubbin' wit my cousin d previous nyt.
it seems like mumsy is very religious
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by KELVINXY: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2017
Nigerian mothers will be like; am i ur father?!
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2017
And your dad? Hmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village / My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.