Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) (57746 Views)

"New Trick": Mother Buys Microphone For Her Baby To Use For Crying / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2017
She just bought him a lethal weapon, bad mother!
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by hahn(m): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2017
Daeylar:

This your sarcasm sha, embarassed

and people are taking you serious.
Anyways
it's what you see some Christains do that you're doing

Lol. Why you dey blow my bubble na? grin
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by hahn(m): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Shey you be atheist na

Lol

I want to open a church soon so I am practicing tongue
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by hahn(m): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2017
emmayayodeji:

If something big happen for the guy

He go dey serve u ni ohh

Prophet hahn grin

My brother, I dey practice ni o grin
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by hahn(m): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2017
ahkenaten:

where is your Ford Mustang?

A Ford Mustang is too small for a man of God like myself. Please think bigger than your present situation

By the time you accept God in your heart you will give Ford Mustangs to your house help to do grocery shopping

Can I get an Amen? grin
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by hahn(m): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2017
TrumpDonald2:

I'm always guided by the Holy Spirit and He revealed it to me. Frankly, I don't need your prayers. So don't bother...

The devil has been speaking to you

I understand that the devil has devised new means to lead the children of God astray

I will still pray for you so that God can take you out of your bondage smiley
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by hahn(m): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
We've all been sinning bro

My sins have been forgiven by the glory of Jesus

halleluyah! cheesy
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 9:49am On Sep 23, 2017
hahn:

Lol. Why you dey blow my bubble na? grin

You wan fall my religion hand na grin grin grin grin you dey use am catch fun grin so I gats return the favour wink
abi e no good like that? grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by hahn(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2017
Daeylar:

You wan fall my religion hand na grin grin grin grin you dey use am catch fun grin so I gats return the favour wink
abi e no good like that? grin grin grin grin

I want to open a church soon. I need to practice

You will come and pay offering and tithe abi? cheesy
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2017
hahn:

I want to open a church soon. I need to practice

You will come and pay offering and tithe abi? cheesy

Story.
That's means you'll be a fake pastor, since it's offering and tithe you are looking for.
You ehn embarassed embarassed
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by hahn(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2017
Daeylar:

Story.
That's means you'll be a fake pastor, since it's offering and tithe you are looking for.
You ehn embarassed embarassed

So?

God is fake
Jesus is fake
And I can bet you cannot point out a real pastor because even among Christians there has always been disagreement between what is what in your religion hence the 30,000 denominations you guys have

Don't worry, I will employ you as an usher. At all at all na him bad pass wink
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by raslim20(m): 10:03am On Sep 23, 2017
I'm happy for you bro, we all serve a living God, though I'm not lucky enough because my mom can't buy that for me on my 21st bday, but she's lucky enough to have a son who can buy more of that for her.
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 23, 2017
You sef grin
hahn:

Lol

I want to open a church soon so I am practicing tongue
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2017
hahn:

So?

God is fake
Jesus is fake
And I can bet you cannot point out a real pastor because even among Christians there has always been disagreement between what is what in your religion hence the 30,000 denominations you guys have

Don't worry, I will employ you as an usher. At all at all na him bad pass wink

Fake pastor, fake church
Don't worry as your fake usher, I will help you count your tithes and offerings wink
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2017
Daeylar:

Fake pastor, fake church
Don't worry as your fake usher, I will help you count your tithes and offerings wink

Count and pay into the fake account or you will receive fake beating tongue
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2017
hahn:

The devil has been speaking to you

I understand that the devil has devised new means to lead the children of God astray

I will still pray for you so that God can take you out of your bondage smiley

Oga, pray for yourself naa. You need the prayer more than me? Is it by force to pray for someone? That's how you people force the 'sheeples' to part with their money.

Bondage ke? That's what you use to instill fear in them before telling them to sow seed in order to be free Lol.

Bro, my brain is too sound to be brain washed by you and your likes. So try someone else. May God have mercy on you for you know not what you are doing.
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2017
hahn:

Count and pay into the fake account or you will receive fake beating tongue

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a real pastorprennuer, don't worry as your fake usher. I will put into the fake account grin grin

BTW how's hell? No picture?
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2017
Daeylar:

You are a real pastorprennuer, don't worry as your fake usher. I will put into the fake account grin grin

No picture of heaven or God either. Go figure tongue
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2017
TrumpDonald2:

Oga, pray for yourself naa. You need the prayer more than me? Is it by force to pray for someone? That's how you people force the 'sheeples' to part with their money.

Bondage ke? That's what you use to instill fear in them before telling them to sow seed in order to be free Lol.

Bro, my brain is too sound to be brain washed by you and your likes. So try someone else. May God have mercy on you for you know not what you are doing.

You shall be well in Jesus name smiley
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2017
Daeylar:

Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:38am On Sep 23, 2017
TrumpDonald2:

You shall be well in Jesus name smiley
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2017
hahn:

I'm waiting for hopefullandlord, he gave me a drawing instead of a picture,, I still hope he will post. Or he can describe it, however you said you were in hell, so pics. And description

Pastor already in hell but practising how to come back to earth and open a business church.

I have a questions for you atheists, I will open a thread later, please answer embarassed
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2017
Daeylar:

I'm waiting for hopefullandlord, he gave me a drawing instead of a picture,, I'm still hope he will post. Or he can describe it, however you said you were in hell, so pics. And description

Pastor already in hell but practising how to come back to earth and open a business church.

I have a questions for you athetists, I will open a thread later, please answer embarassed

If Christians who have been serving Jehovah for 2,000 years have been unable to get a pic of heaven na we wan come get am? undecided

Actually Jehovah is camera shy and doesn't want you guys to see how much of a mess he has made of the place grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Bapy(m): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:
I'm more concerned about his looks.

why do I find it hard to believe he's 21.

Looks like an over fed broiler.... A 21 year old looking like a 32 year old man.
grin
Evaberry:
I'm more concerned about his looks.

why do I find it hard to believe he's 21.

Looks like an over fed broiler.... A 21 year old looking like a 32 year old man.
you harsh oh... Truth be told that was my thought
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2017
Daeylar:
I have a questions for you athetists, I will open a thread later, please answer embarassed

I'll be there smiley
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2017
gabinogem:
it seems like mumsy is very religious

Well, aren't all mothers like dat?

Wedda yu are 30 as long as u live under their roof, they consider u a kid. grin

I got my own apartment & moved out 2 years later anyway...
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I'll be there smiley

Thanks smiley smiley smiley smiley

How far the pic na?
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
Daeylar:

Thanks smiley smiley smiley smiley
How far the pic na?
I've supplied a pic already grin
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I've supplied a pic already grin

Not drawing that you uploaded jor, how you be in heaven and be lying grin this heaven you went to....hmmm, grin grin grin
Pics or.........
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Igweann979(f): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
ladyF:
This life sha. Who will epp me with bicycle at least? cry

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
my dear sorrow may last for a nigh but joy comes in the morning soon it shall be your turn kiss
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
Birthday goals for my mum. Its going to be the reverse..
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by laoludavid(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
Congrats Man. lord i did'nt have this kinnda opportunity bt pls let me have the opportunity to do something bigger than this for my children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card / My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years / Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.