Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? (20679 Views)

How Many Times Did You Write Jamb? / How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? / How Many Times Did You Sit For Jamb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by yhemmsy(m): 5:39am On Jan 30, 2020
Are you Preparing For The Forthcoming 2020 UTME JAMB or WAEC Examination? Check Out The Best Tutorial Centre For Assistance Here.

Jamb Utme score is very important now especially when it comes to Federal University Admission. You must try your possible best to score the highest mark possible in Jamb. The mark allotted to Jamb Utme is 50% of the total aggregate score while the remaining 50% will come from olevel grades and post Utme score.

To help you get the highest mark possible we have packaged a well structured Tutorial Centre With Competent and Experienced Tutors for the upcoming Jamb Utme and Waec Examination. This tutorial center help you achieve your goal of scoring very high mark in UTME.

I recommend DE WAYMAKER TUTORIAL CENTRE at Aguda, Surulere, Lagos.. They have been in existence since 2010 and they are very much experienced when it comes to helping students secure their Admission be it via Jamb Utme, Waec or otherwise. They have been tested over the years and they have always proven to be the best. Their Jamb UTME and WAEC classes is currently ongoing and you can join them now for their various classes.

I also recommend them for your registration, that is if you need a place to get registered for the 2018 Jamb UTME. It will be a smooth ride at DE WAYMAKER TUTORIAL CENTRE

For the full information on how to contact them, check out the details below:

Address: 35, Akinyele Street, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos. (Beside St. Barth Anglican Church, Aguda)

Enquiries; call/Whatsapp: 08030673698 or simply pay them a visit.
http:///2348030673698

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by domido(m): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2020
ades0la:
Just once thank God.

Also wrote NECO because it was compulsory in my school. Haven't checked the NECO result yet.
Thank God for Neco I did in the same year, if not ehn I for join the more than one year crew. Still not checked my waec result now though if it has been released

1 Like

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by domido(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2020
Scholar212:
Wrote SSCE 4times because of Mathematics

WAEC- All B's expect maths and English D7
NECO- passed English and maths E8
NECO GCE - F9 festival, till date am still wondering if Neco just uploaded someone's else result for me, even with my eyes closed,i can't have a D7 in physics, Chem let alone an F
WAEC GCE following year- cleared all with C4 in the stupid Maths that made me loose my admission in Uniben when NECO GCE came out and I didn't make it.
currently on a 4point CGPA in my 5th year in same Department, same school I lost my previous admission on matriculation day(Neco GCE came out two days to matriculation and I couldn't continue with clearance anymore. Consulted different offices and nothing could be done as a credit in Maths was needed, Had to pack my things and leave Uniben on my supposed Matriculation day)
*STORY OF MY LIFE*

Eiyyaa. Thank God for where you are now.
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Roon9(m): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2020
OrestesDante:

grin

You really did it ones.

Afi suuru

Irony
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by princejones(m): 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
Things has really changed, everything is now history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Scored 283 in JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In Abia State University? / JAMB Admission Letter Printing Guide For 2016/2017 [UTME, DE Candidates] / Benue State University Students Write Exams In Collapsed Building (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.