Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? (20674 Views)

How Many Times Did You Write Jamb? / How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? / How Many Times Did You Sit For Jamb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by tosyne2much(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
kimbraa:
My secondary school classmates whose parents sent to Ghana would always come to check on me when they're on holidays. grin

I don't pray that for anyone, but the best is to keep off from mediocres and acquaint oneself with people who're educationally inclined.
That's it ooo my dear
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Windflower(f): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
I wrote waec(twice),gce(twice)and neco(once) all because of mathematics and physics.

1 Like

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Deo1986(m): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
wrote waec in 2004,2005, 2006 all f9 had to wait for years again learnt pipeline welding got an offshore job with agip where i earned 300k monthly from 2007 to 2013. Paid for someone to write the fucking exams made B parallel got admitted into uniport paid for everything, now i'm a damn graduate with an oil job to booth.

1 Like

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by tianshie(m): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
JuneOctober:

grin tongue you na old man na.

Na old men dey reign now na. White hair na bae.
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Ezi39: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
Deo1986:
wrote waec in 2004,2005, 2006 all f9 had to wait for years again learnt pipeline welding got an offshore job with agip where i earned 300k monthly from 2007 to 2013. Paid for someone to write the fucking exams made B parallel got admitted into uniport paid for everything, now i'm a damn graduate with an oil job to booth.

This should be a confession and not a testimony

2 Likes

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Baba na u no wan go.

Else even if na tutorials u for dey organize den dey save d money sma small.
Things like dis annoy me
O boy.
Nobody fit help.
Mama is late (died while processing my admission)
Papa sef no gallant (almost withdrew me from private school when I was in SS2 sef).
First son of the family, I must find a way to provide for others while saving money for my own parole too.
nobody to run to.

Brother e no easy but I never give up.
Will complete my education one day

1 Like

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by bullbull2: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
grin shocked

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
I wrote WAEC twice in one year...the May/june and the Sept/Oct...primarily for one subject (Physics)...with the idea that if I failed Physics in one, I could manage pass the other.

Would you believe that I passed Physics both times! C5 in the May/June, C6 in the Sept/Oct.

JAMB....just one time, thank God.

1 Like

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by toprealman: 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
Teniolasmart:
Thank GOD for my life.did waec 1's.click LIKE if you did waec 1's like me.share if you did not
Report if you did WASSEC
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by muller101(m): 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
Team NABTEB.
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by muller101(m): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
Deo1986:
grin this is corruption

1 Like

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by RichardKajola(m): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
The reason why u hardly see students fail waec and neck is not because they are more intelligent but the prevalent of malpractice has made it easy for students
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by alhassan47(m): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
5 times like this grin chemistry of life
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
I wrote once and made all my papers undecided. My father wouldn't even hear of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by joinnow: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
Fembleez1:
I had to write WAEC and GCE combined close to 8 times because of ignorance.
Congratulations
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by joinnow: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
Deo1986:
Corruption every where angry
And from your write up you are so proud of doing it.
What more can I say.
Nike advance ( Just continue to do it)

1 Like

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Teniolasmart: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
toprealman:
Report if you did WASSEC
don't understand u
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Fembleez1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
joinnow:
Congratulations

Say wetin happen?
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Fembleez1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
joinnow:
Congratulations

Say wetin happen?
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by joinnow: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
Fembleez1:

Say wetin happen?
No vex
Na only congratulation na
And welcome onboard
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Fembleez1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
joinnow:
No vex Na only congratulation na And welcome onboard
Yea. I thank God say I scale pass am at last.
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by NwaScore442(m): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Crex007:
thank God fr NECO sha
physics been wan fall my hand

Asin ehh.. .i can relate brodar.. D damn physics jus murdered a veri 9ce result i made in waec.. 3A's 4B's and a C in geography.. .den D7 in physics.

ThnkGod.. My sch made neco reg compulsory den.. .i cleared all with C' parallel..

Anyway. ..na practical killed mi result in dat physics.. Equipment for d practical was inadequate dat we av to wait 4 d first set to finish b4 we strt own own.. .unfortunately i fal into d 2nd set nd d damn invigilator didnt evn giv us tym to arnge our equip wel b4 ranting 5mints more!!

May sumtin harmful fall on dat man wereva he is angry

1 Like

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Cannonleo(m): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
grin grin grin
I can relate
Wrote mine once alongside neco that I haven't checked the result for one day
B2 and B3 everywhere with an exception of mathematics which I obtained an A1 even though I was down with malaria when I took it.

The nostalgia
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by babtaima(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
kimbraa:
If not that I've been resilient all the while, I don't think I'd have had the cause to read books. grin
hey you sound like a really cool person..wanna chat on whatsapp? i think i might be helpful to you
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by aged: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
It was hell passing baba yaba(waec) in those days,infect you must have a raw talent to be able to score distinction in WAEC ,by distiction i mean having only As & Bs in your result. Yea,distinction is an excellent result that can be replicated in JAMB.As for me i scored 4 credit in 1982-no maths and eng- resit in 83 with English still outstanding.I sat for only English in 84 and wrote jamb before i could be admitted to unilorin then. So it was an Herculean task passing WAEC in those days compare to whats obtainable today.
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by sircrabo: 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
Wrote all exams but ended up doing part-time.

Wrote waec and failed all 9 subjects. Its like my village witches were the ones that marked my script.

Wrote neco nd made all credits in the same school in ph

Wrote jamb in udss, port harcourt and came out with 228. Then jaamb na jamb. To score 300, you had to offer sacrifice at 3 road junction. Lol

I put in for unilag and oau. Oau embarked on one very long and annoying strike. More than a year that my jamb expired b4 they called it off. I didn't meet the cut-off for unilag engr and was told to buy change of course form to urbn and regional planning. The dean then told my mom it was few slots he had left, he wanted us to drop 250k but no money. I refused to write any exam twice, that's how I ended up doing part time with lasu and spent close to 7yrs for a 5yr course. Graduated 2010 and just abt to collect my result from that god forsaken school.
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by joinnow: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
Fembleez1:

Yea. I thank God say I scale pass am at last.
True

1 Like

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by mzeepositive: 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
5 times #TEAM SURVIAL&FIGHTING SPIRIT
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Some people cannot even speak English,imaging somebody saying 'I wrote it ones" instead of "once".
The person is even looking for a cheap way to get likes.
He was like "click like if you wrote yours ones"

1 Like

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Chukwudi4naija(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
Some people cannot even speak English,imaging somebody saying 'I wrote it ones" instead of "once".
Imaging or imagine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Chukwudi4naija(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
Imaging or imagine?

1 Like

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by MrBigiman: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
Key point still dey?, that thing Na d bombs oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OAU Speaks On Sudden Death Of Student / JAMB Admission Letter Printing Guide For 2016/2017 [UTME, DE Candidates] / Benue State University Students Write Exams In Collapsed Building (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.