Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

“I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother (44115 Views)

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by muller101(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2017
Can we see the Father?

1 Like

Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by paymentvoucher: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2017
huh
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by Pat081: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
So in other words she's encouraging teens out there to go about spreading there legs abi? thank God I have only one sis, I'll protect her from fuckboys with my life!!!!
Only if u know about it? So guys re so bold dat dey do play home n away

1 Like

Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by godwinweb(m): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2017
Ishilove:

They should have patted her back getting pregnant at 17?
Lolz
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by chasom(m): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2017
Hop u ve register for baby mama's association

1 Like

Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2017
Ishilove:

They should have patted her back getting pregnant at 17?
when she already gave birth I mean..and not to treat her with disgusting attitude

2 Likes

Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
So in other words she's encouraging teens out there to go about spreading there legs abi? thank God I have only one sis, I'll protect her from fuckboys with my life!!!!
Give me your address and let's see who your sister will obey, just be ready to die because she will always come back for more.
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by joelens007(m): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2017
Crossguy:
Space booked
[img]
Crossguy:
Space booked
[/img]
Crossguy:
Space booked
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2017
Pat081:
Only if u know about it? So guys re so bold dat dey do play home n away
Know about what?
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by DWJOBScom(m): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2017
Am glad you were able to pick up the pieces and moved on with your life....
He will continue to be your Joy and you will gift him a father who will love you as well.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2017
MADUBI:

Give me your address and let's see who your sister will obey, just be ready to die because she will always come back for more.
Them no born you well

3 Likes

Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by edetcliff: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2017
Nedfed:
See has the pikin (Desmond) resembled Governor Wike, you sure say no be him be the papa? Na just a question oooo
Little wonder she is bold with a smiling face Cos she knows the man behind us a strong man

It's Jst a contribution sha
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by IJOBA2: 11:53am On Sep 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
Trying to update something nice jawe bro that's why I'm awake
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP THIS YOUR YAHOO BUSINESS
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by edunwanna: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2017
look at d kid carefully, i think I know the father of that child....
the guy ran away to this place wen she got pregnant.

Lalasticlala, over to u
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by Daddybright1986(m): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2017
Lol nd I just woke up looking around thinking I was in heaven only to find out I'm still in my scatter scatter room �����
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by pyrex23(m): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2017
joelens007:
space booked
*modified*
Finally I made FTC, this FTC is dedicated to all the hustlers out there, keep up the hustle, the pay day is near... and about the 19 year old girl, hmmm lemme think of what to say.

na wen ee reach fp u kno say u be ftc....nonsense

Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by sisisioge: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2017
Yes o...the shine after the gloom. My lil sister too got us into trouble one time. But now, we love the little boy like kilode. I call him Mr. Oga, my monkey, my pumpkin, hey sunshine, champion, darling mua and any other name that comes to mind. Funny thing is, he answers to all the names. He knows he's totally loved. May God bless our children.

I say if you get preggers...Biko give the baby a chance.

2 Likes

Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by thesuave10(m): 11:57am On Sep 23, 2017
Next time your boyfriend will wear condom. Nonsense cheesy
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by Pat081: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Know about what?
dat dey hv b slpin with ur sister
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by Ishilove: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2017
sekxy:

when she already gave birth I mean..and not to treat her with disgusting attitude
Their treatment is understandable under the circumstance. She disappointed a lot of people.

If your daughter gets pregnant in her teens, feel free to pat her head and 'encourage' her. As for me, I will nearly kill her.
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2017
Pat081:
dat dey hv b slpin with ur sister
Are you mad?
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by Pat081: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Are you mad?
no u re d one dat is mad , so u can feel d pain But u dnt want dem to do it to ur sister Guys will still F***"*"*"""k ur female child join ur sister sef
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by kullozone(m): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
sekxy:
they need to be encouraged and not to be bullied embarassed

They need encouragement for what na
I agree they shouldn't be bullied but I don't really know what you mean by the "encouragement"? Small small girls go just dey fvck upandan... when them get belle, them go begin find people wey go pity them.
You need to see the way these teenage girls, even as young as 15 seduce mature guys anyhow. Them dey fvck guys wey mature girls dey fear oh!
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by adatemi: 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
With that smile, he surely is! He looks happy and loved�
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by DONFASZY(m): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
She was 17yr
Wats she doin wit sex by dat age
She would ve save hersef all dis stories and bullies
Nowadays? Even 10yr is nt a Virgin
I wonder where dis world is turnin too wit life turnin worst by d day
I wish her well
E don already happen
I c 15-18yr gals already a baby mama
I ve niva seen dem married to dis hopeless witout future guys so why running into sex

When we are young at even uni level?we r so innocent of dis latest trending sex sh****t
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by dabossman(m): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nothing new here. People aren't going to applaud you for getting pregnant in your teens. The important thing is not to let that keep you down. Get back up and make something meaningful of your life.

1 Like

Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ishilove:

Their treatment is understandable under the circumstance. She disappointed a lot of people.

If your daughter gets pregnant in her teens, feel free to pat her head and 'encourage' her. As for me, I will nearly kill her.

Abi?

For me? She had better prepare and ready to die.

No child will bring dishonour and disgrace to me..

What a dissapointment

God forbid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by joelens007(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
pyrex23:

na wen ee reach fp u kno say u be ftc....nonsense
haters will always hate...accept my sinparty

Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
sekxy:
they need to be encouraged and not to be bullied embarassed

Encouraged to do what exactly Having babies at tender ages or becoming baba mamas ? There is nothing enviable about her or what she did
Bullying isn't the way to go and encouraging also leaves a bitter taste in the mouth
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by tosyne2much(m): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
angry embarassed cheesy sad shocked u neva sleep,u don't join them bini elite winch
Na your footstep I just dey follow.. No sha mislead me cheesy

1 Like

Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by thanki410(m): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
The amount of children without a father in this generation is alarming..
Congrat ma but , your family , friends wouldn't hav patted your back when your bleeding stopped and you started having big BOIL on your stomach , don't blame them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. / Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.