Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,764 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey (36810 Views)

IPOB Gets Finally Registered As An Entity In Japan / The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris / What Diezani's Loot Can Fund In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Electricdanger: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
nnokwa042:
pls I don't live in the zoo am a 100% Biafran and am proud so re proud of zoo too?abi my pics dey jealousy u? Take it

Get lost, Who is jealous of a drug smuggling illiterate? Mschew
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by MikeBetty(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
victorioushands:

They are no unverifiable lies here. The only problem with Nigeria is that the security agencies are mentally weak and slow. These details were not hidden before but they ignored it. Kanu thought he would be an African dictator, now he's ended up frustrating the more an already frustrated people. The government should set up avenue for people with Deseret info to supply them, then that criminal's mystification will be demystified.
If They Are Verifiable, What Stopped Them From Instituting Legal Action Against Pdp They Alleged Is Sponsoring Ipob? If They Aren't Able To Solve The Local Sponsors, How Did U Think They Are Going To Solve Intermational Puzzle.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Oblang(m): 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
nwabobo:

Is that what is paining you?

Oya go and die for Biafra
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by nwabobo: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
Oblang:

Oya go and die for Biafra

If you can't die for what you believe in, there are people who can.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Lloydfather(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
bal4real:
guy stop deceiving urself. Int'l bodies doesn't recognise IPOB as a terrorist group. It's only nigeria dats proscribing IPOB a terrorist. Nigeria even went as far as accusing France and UK of supporting IPOB by allowing IPOB have it's HQ and radio station in the above countries respectively, of which the 2 countries vehemently denied nigeria. If IPOB is a terrorist group, UK and France would've come after them without nigeria mentioning it. If IPOB is a terrorist group, the 2 countries wouldn't hv allowed them to stage their protest and hv their radio station in their countries. Afonjas stop deceiving urselves. Wht i see is nigeria lossing this battle because they r already confused, even to the point of pointing 2 world powers of having a hand in proscribed terrorist group by nigeria.
bro read. carefully before mention. we are saying the same thing.
I believe u mistakenly mentioned me.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Oblang(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
nwabobo:

If you can't die for what you believe in, there are people who can.

Are u one of them?
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by zinizta: 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
comodo:
Not only The Nation newspaper even vanguard's. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/proscribing-boko-haram-ansaru-wrong-says-acn/
Please Stop Running Around With Headlines. Read The Article Itself Before jumping To Conclusions
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by zoedew: 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
Celcius:

http://thenationonlineng.net/fg-uncovers-Igbos-slush-account-paris/

The French Ambassador should be interfacing with The Foreign Minister and not Internal Affairs Minister. The SGF and Chief of Staff to The President should see to that to prevent a reoccurrence.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by darichlife: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
Thunder fire the mouth of the writer and thinkers of this statements. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by toye440: 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
nwabobo:
From an Afonja newspaper, very predictable. Lol that Nigerian intelligence is able to identify an account domiciled in France which France the host nation is not even aware of grin grin grin

The desperation of this government has gone on to another level.
fucking pipsqueak u guys never learn, cant u write without calling other tribes names, right now many eastern reprobates survive because d afonjas gave dem life ( yes its true no AFONJA no IGBO) if na lie go back to ur village, god purnish person wey say una no get biafra.
They r biafrans outside nigeria they fly biafran flags but wen caught they claim Nigeria poppycock. Am not surprised u got dat number of likes afterall y fly no go support shit.
pls before u jewish terrorist plan to attack trust me i bought this data battle ready, so cast ur dice and take ur chance.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by nwabobo: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
toye440:

fucking pipsqueak u guys never learn, cant u write without calling other tribes names, right now many eastern reprobates survive because d afonjas gave dem life ( yes its true no AFONJA no IGBO) if na lie go back to ur village, god purnish person wey say una no get biafra.
They r biafrans outside nigeria they fly biafran flags but wen caught they claim Nigeria poppycock. Am not surprised u got dat number of likes afterall y fly no go support shit.
pls before u jewish terrorist plan to attack trust me i bought this data battle ready, so cast ur dice and take ur chance.

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by dumie(f): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
omenka:
wink
Sup.. Abeg leave ipod people alone jare!
I'm so tired of that madness..politics section has now become so boring, besides it's dead on arrival
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by lightwind(m): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
nwabobo:

Nobody is looking for any sympathy man. Alll what is happening now has been part of the game plan but the gworo chewing illiterate from Daura keeps playing into IPOB's trap. I pity the government though.

Any sensible person can sense the desperation in the government's moves.
all this has been planned... ur correct man... and the FG of Nigeria is dancing to the plans... NK is very intelligent
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by bullbull2: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
sad tongue

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by omenka(m): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
dumie:

Sup.. Abeg leave ipod people alone jare!
I'm so tired of that madness..politics section has now become so boring, besides it's dead on arrival
But it's what's trending on the board. If you don't talk about it or comment on them, what else is there to comment on? The board is replete with topics relating to it and for someone like me, I hardly visit anywhere else on the forum besides the politics board and the fp. Except of course, you're advising me to switch to romance.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by UduMgbo1: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
[s]
omenka:
But it's what's trending on the board. If you don't talk about it or comment on them, what else is there to comment on? The board is replete with topics relating to it and for someone like me, I hardly visit anywhere else on the forum besides the politics board and the fp. Except of course, you're advising me to switch to romance.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Abbotp: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
lets keep watching in 6D!
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by toye440: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
nwabobo:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Quisling, u r no doubt a product of a licking condom, jesus y on earth would ur daddy use chinese condom, obviously he went for d cheap stuff.
Boy before u reply me or anyone of ur kind pls note i am way out of ur league, i am only going to exchange words with those that attended ur mothers wedding.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Dedetwo(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
devindevin2000:

Afonjas and their useless hate excuse. Did Ojukwu preach hate when he led his own struggle? Ojukwu never uttered one iota of hate or even abused anybody, never said anything bad against yorubas, yet Awolowo not only betrayed him, also starved 3 million Biafraan children to death. Nigeria helped by foreign powers declared war on Biafraa, killing over 5 million. All these happened despite Ojukwu never uttering a single hate speech, rather exhausting all avenues of dialogue, even going to as far Ghana to get an agreement which Gowon reneged on. So stop this Hate Speech Excuse arrant nonsense. Whether Nnamdi Kanu had used or not used hate speech, it would not have changed anything because Ojukwu never used one, yet over 5 million Biafraans were massacred. So when next they tell you that they would have supported Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB had they not used hate speech, tell them...you are a liar!

Some moronic dingbats in Nigeria can wrap themselves with hate speech all they want, the fact remains certain Nigerian are scared to their bones on the instance of actualization of Biafra which will change thought process in the cesspit called Nigeria. I really do not give a ratass what my enemies think about my speeches as long as I am able to make them.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by nwabobo: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
toye440:

Quisling, u r no doubt a product of a licking condom, jesus y on earth would ur daddy use chinese condom, obviously he went for d cheap stuff.
Boy before u reply me or anyone of ur kind pls note i am way out of ur league, i am only going to exchange words with those that attended ur mothers wedding.

It's leaking not licking.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by toye440: 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
nwabobo:

It's leaking not licking.
Good Lord u even know its leaking not licking waow he must hv shared d story with u, anyway thanks for d confirmation.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by dumie(f): 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
omenka:
You're right, it's the trending topic on board.. But for some of us who are indifferent to it, it just boring..
On the flip side, yeah romance section is an option while celeb, crime and family does it for me
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by kaystick86(m): 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
No serious country will allow baba lia to use his name for publicity stunt.

Nigeria just missed it with this set of politician
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Reference(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
Oh, I was thinking it was foreign backers of Ipob but it sounds more like the sympathetic diaspora contributing and protesting...

Of course what do you expect to happen. The secessionists will have sympathizers and they will act in cash and kind to further the cause well away from the government's over reach and sphere of influence. That is why we advised that the government dialogue instead of escalating this problem.

They should take a cue from the Irish Republicans or the Basque crusade or the Western Sahara brouhaha or the Kurdish movement. Once it moves abroad and becomes international it develops a life of its own which makes it a magnet for all manner of resources from all sort of entities both friends and foes with both bad and good intentions.

That is why diplomacy 101 simply says, exhaust all avenues of dialogue first. Violence should be the very last option, where there is simply no viable alternative way forward. Now this thing has gone abroad, this country is in a bigger mess than when it started. There is no way a government official here will be more persuasive than a person resident there.

Instead of playing the confrontational card towards these foreign countries, the government should pally them to extract information and cooperation. Nigeria is not exactly in any strategic, diplomatic or economic shape to brow beat.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by stev120(m): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
from the article you first say they are terrorists. ..the same article said they (terrorist) protest. ..
and finally (terrorist) have bank account. ..

are all those attributes for terrorist. .??

it's high time lie moh'd will be taken to psycho...
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by victorioushands: 10:40am On Sep 24, 2017
MikeBetty:
If They Are Verifiable, What Stopped Them From Instituting Legal Action Against Pdp They Alleged Is Sponsoring Ipob? If They Aren't Able To Solve The Local Sponsors, How Did U Think They Are Going To Solve Intermational Puzzle.

PDP's alleged involvement was just political banter between opposing parties, it was never an official government statement. But this is. That's the difference. For your second question, well, as far as those money come into the country, they can be tracked. It doesn't require rocket scientist. Mind you also that PDP was not on the side of IPOB; they were merely trying to use any form of distraction against the ruling party just to gain leverage for upcoming elections.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by kabrud: 7:52am On Oct 10, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lt Colonel Abubakar-Surajo Imam: 1st Nigeria Army Officer To Bag A Professorship / Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State / House Of Representatives Returns CRK As Independent Subject

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.