Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey (36813 Views)

IPOB Gets Finally Registered As An Entity In Japan / The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris / What Diezani's Loot Can Fund In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by abdul201512: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2017
[img][/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by obiyo1: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2017
This same fools hiding under d shadow of Nigerian government told us Dey have blocked radio biafra, but today radio biafra has 4 satellite and wax stronger. Now d idiots has gone to their account information. Soon we will hear that ipob are granting funds and loans to the lazy government who uses ipob news to distract the poor masses from their inability to show any tangible project or work done. Sorry 4 any1 listening to these Demons hiding under Nigerian government. As 4 terrorism we know the real terrorists and d whole world knows them too.

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by honourhim: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2017
kuuljay:
If only they had listened, the movement was bigger than KANU,he got drunk of it and pushed it to this point with hate,now the sensible ipobians are trying all their best to salvage the image but seems difficult because they shot themselves in the foot,they even looking for sympathy from those they call animals in the zoo,I was surprised when Chanel's TV called KANU on phone and he addressed zoo police as Nigerian police,and bokoharam soldiers as Nigerian army.

Preaching hate is not the answer,I hope Ipob learn if they come out of it

You are right. The IPOB members are very sturbbon and annoying set of people. They dont listen to advice.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Ramos16(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2017
nwabobo:
From an Afonja newspaper, very predictable. Lol that Nigerian intelligence is able to identify an account domiciled in France which France the host nation is not even aware of grin grin grin

The desperation of this government has gone on to another level.

My nigga, sorry but you dump, any account on the surface of the earth can be traced, all connecting accounts can also be identified, you don't need a government to do that. Find your facts before you comment.

#JustSaying #GivingYouSense
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Kingspin(m): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2017
devindevin2000:

Afonjas and their useless hate excuse. Did Ojukwu preach hate when he led his own struggle? Ojukwu never uttered one iota of hate or even abused anybody, never said anything bad against yorubas, yet Awolowo not only betrayed him, also starved 3 million Biafraan children to death. Nigeria helped by foreign powers declared war on Biafraa, killing over 5 million. All these happened despite Ojukwu never uttering a single hate speech, rather exhausting all avenues of dialogue, even going to as far Ghana to get an agreement which Gowon reneged on. So stop this Hate Speech Excuse arrant nonsense. Whether Nnamdi Kanu had used or not used hate speech, it would not have changed anything because Ojukwu never used one, yet over 5 million Biafraans were massacred.
Even on Nairaland members uses hate and inciting speech like tomorrow no de.. So majority are guilty including politicians..
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by comrChris(m): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2017
The govt is the problem but the zombies that always beleive and get excited over every news about ipob from the govt but turn back to accuse the govt of telling lies when its about them..double face people every where.

I laugh at those that thinks fg has won the case against ipob
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by GavelSlam: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2017
devindevin2000:

Afonjas and their useless hate excuse. Did Ojukwu preach hate when he led his own struggle? Ojukwu never uttered one iota of hate or even abused anybody, never said anything bad against yorubas, yet Awolowo not only betrayed him, also starved 3 million Biafraan children to death. Nigeria helped by foreign powers declared war on Biafraa, killing over 5 million. All these happened despite Ojukwu never uttering a single hate speech, rather exhausting all avenues of dialogue, even going to as far Ghana to get an agreement which Gowon reneged on. So stop this Hate Speech Excuse arrant nonsense. Whether Nnamdi Kanu had used or not used hate speech, it would not have changed anything because Ojukwu never used one, yet over 5 million Biafraans were massacred.

So over 8 million Biafrans died in the Civil War?
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by successinlife: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2017
months:

SECCESSION? WE CALL IT RIGHT TO SELF DETERMINATION.

WE FEEL SUFFOCATED AND HINDERED BY YORUBA AND HAUSAFULANI IN NIGERIA.

MOST REASONABLE IGBOS BELIEVE THAT THOSE WHO COME VISITING, HAVE A TIME TO GO.

WE WANT TO GO.

Ok,you did not address the boundary issue i raised.Yes every region is entitled to the right of self determination.Where is the boundary?
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Obidikefidelis(m): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2017
Can information minister also tell us, who nd who thatz sponsoring fulani hersmen nd Boko haram ?
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by nwabobo: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2017
Ramos16:

My nigga, sorry but you dump, any account on the surface of the earth can be traced, all connecting accounts can also be identified, you don't need a government to do that. Find your facts before you comment.

#JustSaying #GivingYouSense

It's 'dumb' not 'dump'. Go back to school now, JAMB cut off is now 120.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Obidikefidelis(m): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2017
Can information minister also tell us, who nd who thatz sponsoring fulani hersmen nd Boko haram or conutries ?
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by nwabobo: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2017
delpee:

There's Interpol and intelligence cooperation among Nations. They work in ways you can not see.

So INTERPOL informed Lai Mohammed of the existence of said account without informing France? You are joking, right?
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2017
Oblang:

So its part of the plan for u to waste the lives of ur unsuspecting members. U will soon be caught by the so called trap. Continue deceiving urself....
what u saying sef??
Dis comment of yours tells us who u really are...
WHEN U PRETEND TO SWIM, then Be READY TO ENTER INTO WATER!
If only u'll undastnd ma word....
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by nwabobo: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2017
Oblang:

Why haven't u laid ur own life? U no way become a Biafra hero?

Is that what is paining you?
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by kuuljay(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2017
devindevin2000:

looks like afonja is the cause of all your problems,so anybody who has a deferred opinion is an afonja to you, grin grin I am not from the south west bro!
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by GavelSlam: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2017
emmyspark007:

Spot on bruv.
After all president buhari is the god father of hate speech yet his useless supporters always defend. A man who threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable and even has a hand in the killing of innocent corpers and other citizens is the president of the country. A lot of igbos like myself didn't even like nnamdi kanu nor his methods even though we still want biafra someday, but right now I understand him better and I can tell he understands how to tackle naija and get attention hence the hate speech

Please can you point when he said he would make Nigeria ungovernable?

As you do this please kindly state the timeline.

I can bet you would never get the answer you always thought you had.

If you know your response would not be provision of evidence, please save your retort.

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2017
Have listen and read every comment made here... And it shows dat many pipo are stil livin in a lie... Nigeria corruptn have gotten into ur brains... Idiota pipo report me to una FG if dis is also HATE speech.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2017
They have not started counting,about 100 and countries still remaining....
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Ramos16(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2017
nwabobo:

It's 'dumb' not 'dump'. Go back to school now, JAMB cut off is now 120.

Awww, I am really happy for you that you got a chance for a comeback, but what I told you was the honest truth, I know it hurts you deep inside but there is nothing you can do about it now, the message has been passed across, and what makes me happy the most is that you understood it so well you corrected my spelling mistake, good boy.

#TakeSenseByForce
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Michael004: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=devindevin2000 post=60747783][/quote]Mumu, counter him with sense. Only if you haven't drank the coward urine.

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2017
GavelSlam:

Please can you point when he said he would make Nigeria ungovernable?

As you do this please kindly state the timeline.

I can bet you would never get the answer you always thought you had.

If you know your response would not be provision of evidence, please save your retort.

He actually did promise to make Nigeria ungovernable at some time in the past. This idea was first mooted in 2003 when he lost to Obasanjo. Through the years, he went on to release a series of statements threatening the integrity of the country and the lives of it's citizens. You can verify this information by yourself.
I WON'T RECOGNISE OBASANJO’S GOVT SAYS GENERAL BUHARI
“Buhari had, shortly after the declaration of President Obasanjo as the winner of the last presidential elections
vowed to make the country ungovernable by organising mass action to protest the outcome of the election.”
P. M News, 19 June 2003
BUHARI: DON'T RECOGNISE OBASANJO AFTER MAY 29
“I have no hesitation in rejecting the outcome outright. In the light of the clear case of rape on our democracy, I would plead with the international community not to recognise a government that is being formed on the basis of this contraption because such a government lacks credibility and legitimacy”
“Otherwise, there would be no government from 30th of May in this country.”
Buhari
(This Day, 24 April 2003)
2015: WE ARE BATTLE READY – BUHARI
“We have decided, together with the party leaders, that by the year 2015, God willing, it’s either the government does justice in the conduct of elections as always claimed by them or it will be a fierce bloody battle.”
“ God willing, by 2015, something will happen . They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way.”
- Buhari
(Leadership, 15 May, 2012)
2015 WILL BE BLOODY IF - BUHARI
“If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood .”
– Gen. Buhari
(Vanguard, 12th May, 2012)
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by obyon(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2017
Nigeria is a funny country, nigeria is supporting western sahara and they don't one another country to support my Biafra.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by GavelSlam: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
emmyspark007:

He actually did promise to make Nigeria ungovernable at some time in the past. This idea was first mooted in 2003 when he lost to Obasanjo. Through the years, he went on to release a series of statements threatening the integrity of the country and the lives of it's citizens. You can verify this information by yourself.
I WON'T RECOGNISE OBASANJO’S GOVT SAYS GENERAL BUHARI
“Buhari had, shortly after the declaration of President Obasanjo as the winner of the last presidential elections
vowed to make the country ungovernable by organising mass action to protest the outcome of the election.”
P. M News, 19 June 2003
BUHARI: DON'T RECOGNISE OBASANJO AFTER MAY 29
“I have no hesitation in rejecting the outcome outright. In the light of the clear case of rape on our democracy, I would plead with the international community not to recognise a government that is being formed on the basis of this contraption because such a government lacks credibility and legitimacy”
“Otherwise, there would be no government from 30th of May in this country.”
Buhari
(This Day, 24 April 2003)
2015: WE ARE BATTLE READY – BUHARI
“We have decided, together with the party leaders, that by the year 2015, God willing, it’s either the government does justice in the conduct of elections as always claimed by them or it will be a fierce bloody battle.”
“ God willing, by 2015, something will happen . They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way.”
- Buhari
(Leadership, 15 May, 2012)
2015 WILL BE BLOODY IF - BUHARI
“If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood .”
– Gen. Buhari
(Vanguard, 12th May, 2012)

Now with all what you wrote how does this relate to the killing of Corp members in 2011 If the statement was made in 2012?
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by devindevin2000: 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
GavelSlam:

So over 8 million Biafrans died in the Civil War?
If you add 1.5 million Ibibio killed and 2.5 Deltan Igbos, bring it to 12 million.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by victorioushands: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
MikeBetty:
All Of These Things Are Initial Gragra. Is It Not In Nigeria We Are? Within Some Days All These Lai Mo Discoveries Will Turn Out To Be Unverifiable Lies.

They are no unverifiable lies here. The only problem with Nigeria is that the security agencies are mentally weak and slow. These details were not hidden before but they ignored it. Kanu thought he would be an African dictator, now he's ended up frustrating the more an already frustrated people. The government should set up avenue for people with Deseret info to supply them, then that criminal's mystification will be demystified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by IkpuMmadu: 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
honourhim:

You are right. The IPOB members are very sturbbon and annoying set of people. They dont listen to advice.

Then let us let these annoying ones go...yet we don't want the. To go

We must be daft...these IPOB are irritants left for me I let them leave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by GavelSlam: 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
devindevin2000:

If you add 1.5 million Ibibio killed and 2.5 Deltan Igbos, bring it to 12 million.

Even now after how many years do you think there are up to 2 million "Delta Igbo"? Make una small small with the lie.

The total number of registered voters in the entire Delta State at the 2015 election was 2.04 million with 1.3 million who actually cast their vote.

Na him only Asaba and its environs lose 2.5 million lives for 1967-1969.

In fact, I believe you. Na only 3 people survive.

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by IkpuMmadu: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
GavelSlam:

Even now after how many years do you think there are up to 2 million "Delta Igbo"? Make una small small with the lie.

The total number of registered voters in the entire Delta State at the 2015 election was 2.04 million with 1.3 million who actually cast their vote.

I don tire...are Igbo Chinese.... NIGERIA that can't count the living accurately is it the death that they can count

In shirt 12 billion Igbo killed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by bal4real: 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lloydfather:
Even if the reports are true who cares, the primary plan was to draw int'l attention, and the results is yielding fruits after which we'll enter the main race proper. the Ambassador said they will not support any terrorist group, not ipob terrorist group. furthermore, do this Muslim leaders thought they can successful libel a Christian community terrorist group and int'l Christian communities will endorse it? foolish leaders with kids brain. no wonder madam patience was lamenting that this man has brain damage.

some anti ipob commentators here are just commenting out of ignorance. only if they have eyes to see the future they will know that this movement is not a child play.
guy stop deceiving urself. Int'l bodies doesn't recognise IPOB as a terrorist group. It's only nigeria dats proscribing IPOB a terrorist. Nigeria even went as far as accusing France and UK of supporting IPOB by allowing IPOB have it's HQ and radio station in the above countries respectively, of which the 2 countries vehemently denied nigeria. If IPOB is a terrorist group, UK and France would've come after them without nigeria mentioning it. If IPOB is a terrorist group, the 2 countries wouldn't hv allowed them to stage their protest and hv their radio station in their countries. Afonjas stop deceiving urselves. Wht i see is nigeria lossing this battle because they r already confused, even to the point of pointing 2 world powers of having a hand in proscribed terrorist group by nigeria.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by devindevin2000: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
GavelSlam:

Igbos population was more than what you have now. So the low population is as a result of the massacre... so did reduce our population, including Ibibio.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by GavelSlam: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
devindevin2000:

Igbos population was more than what you have now. So the low population is as a result of the massacre...reduced our population, including Ibibio.

Welcome Mr.Census Enumerator.

Just lying with confidence.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub / Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) / Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.