Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey (36814 Views)

IPOB Gets Finally Registered As An Entity In Japan / The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris / What Diezani's Loot Can Fund In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by luggy(m): 8:05am On Sep 23, 2017
useless government

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by iKnowevents(m): 8:06am On Sep 23, 2017
omenka:
Good morning dearest Lalasticlala and Mynd44.

Lolzzz this boy the way Igbo news de do you for body is not here. It's good to see you happy once more. I can visualise the evil grin on your face as the news keep dripping in, you become your happiest self when the talk becomes of death befalling them from the hands of the military.

Be happy dear, to hate is not a vice for the fainthearted. Rejoice in your old found hatred, rejoice boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Judgesledge(m): 8:06am On Sep 23, 2017
zinizta:
OJUKWU GOT BETRAYED BY AWOLOWO? HOW? I THOUGHT ONE WAS THE THEN EASTERN REGION PREMIER WHILE THE OTHER WAS IN PRISON FOR TREASONABLE FELONY? WHEN DID THEY SEE TO DISCUSS SECESSION. PLEASE STOP WITH THE FABLE
History to the uninformed is fable, do your research before you comment
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by months: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2017
CLEARLY, BUHARI GOVERNMENT IS HOLDING NNAMDI KANU AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY.

I WONDER WAT THEY ARE DOING TO THEM, TO EXTRACT THIS TYPE OF INFORMATION.

IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME, WE SHALL FIND OUT VERY SOON.

DIE OR ALIVE NNAMDI KANU KIDNAP BY THE ARMY MUST BE RELEASED
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Ngozi123(f): 8:06am On Sep 23, 2017
Aufbauh:
So it is on record now that IPOB is a terrorist organization... Hiaan, even the French ambassador is addressing them as a terrorist group.

No wonder a man opined that the most sweetest victory is to subdue an opponent even without a fight.

Where did the French Ambassador state that IPOB is a terrorist group?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Vondoola: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2017
That is how persons who are not conversant with history go about distorting facts. For me, IPOB or whatever they are called are the ones that derailed their aspiration by not using careful articulation and thinking outside the box.
zinizta:
OJUKWU GOT BETRAYED BY AWOLOWO? HOW? I THOUGHT ONE WAS THE THEN EASTERN REGION PREMIER WHILE THE OTHER WAS IN PRISON FOR TREASONABLE FELONY? WHEN DID THEY SEE TO DISCUSS SECESSION. PLEASE STOP WITH THE FABLE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=Allee90 post=60742393][/quote]

Myopia. If I say I'm from the south you'll switch to say I'm not a real biafran. So what's the need?
Anyone that isn't as narrow minded as you guys(Igbos) is an Afonja. SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by GoodMuyis(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2017
omenka:
Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey, Singapore and other parts of Europe..

You got em, list of Developed Countries

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by months: 8:09am On Sep 23, 2017
THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT IGBO PEOPLE DONATING MONEY TO IPOB FOR THE ACTUALISATION OF BIAFRA STATE LIKE IT IS A CRIME.

I ALSO CONTRIBUTE TO IPOB MONTHLY, SIMPLY BECOS I BELIEVE IN THEIR NON-VIOLENT ROUTE TO THE ACTUALISATION OF BIAFRA.

NO GOVERNMENT WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE ZOO GOVERNMENT WILL ARREST ME FOR SUPPORTING A CAUSE OF SELF DETERMINATION.

NEVER AGAIN SHOULD NIGERIA BE ALLOWED TO FALL INTO THE HANDS OF ILLITERATE AND SADIST.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Ngozi123(f): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2017
fasterwell:
Where do boko haram get their own funds from?

You raise an interesting point. I may have missed it but I've not seen anywhere near as much public attention given to Boko Harm's funding from the FG as they have with IPOB. I wonder why...

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 23, 2017
Aufbauh:
So it is on record now that IPOB is a terrorist organization... Hiaan, even the French ambassador is addressing them as a terrorist group.

No wonder a man opined that the most sweetest victory is to subdue an opponent even without a fight.
U and dis government are big fools.

How does declaring ipob a terrorist group kill d ideology.

Why are d stupid govtmnt finding it difficult to let biafra go, bcoz thy is nothing good abt d country.

Tell me one thing u are proud of as a Nigerian?
Abeg mek hear something.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by nkwuocha: 8:11am On Sep 23, 2017
Freddonance:

if there is anything to go by, I can tell you rightly that the Ibos are among what makes the international communities see Nigeria as a corrupt nation.
These people are highly deceptive, ambtious, etc. all the fake drugs brought into this country come about via their activities.
The list of ibos dishonesty to this nation is countless.

Corruption comes from the top.
Being dubious, deceptive, ambitious is a practice that's everywhere. Till date,there are mafians in Italy, Cuba,mexico,USA,France,etc.

I'm sure igbos siod terrorism to the international communities. The Fulani heardsman which is the 4th terrorist group in the world are igbos right?

Or the fact that Nigeria that always graced the front page on international media as one of the "best" corrupt countries in the world is ruled by the igbos too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by dumie(f): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2017
This incompetent government has really lost focus from the dwindling economy.. Its all about chasing shadows now

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Stkilda(m): 8:13am On Sep 23, 2017
Freddonance:

if there is anything to go by, I can tell you rightly that the Ibos are among what makes the international communities see Nigeria as a corrupt nation.
These people are highly deceptive, ambtious, etc. all the fake drugs brought into this country come about via their activities.
The list of ibos dishonesty to this nation is countless.

You are correct, my brother. That is why we should support them in their legitimate agitation for their own country instead of killing them. After all, their exit can only be a good thing for Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by months: 8:14am On Sep 23, 2017
Ngozi123:

You raise an interesting point. I may have missed it but I've not seen anywhere near as much public attention given to Boko Harm's funding from the FG as they have with IPOB. I wonder why...
Y WILL BUHARI INVESTIGATE HIS OWN GROUP OF HAUSA AND FULANI PEOPLE (BOKO HARAM) KILLING PEOPLE FOR NEARLY TEN YEARS NOW?

THE WHOLE WORLD NOW KNOWS BUHARI HATE IGBOS, DID U READ WASHINGTON POST?

OK! THE IGBOS WANT THEIR OWN COUNTRY, HE REFUSE.

GO AND HAVE UR HAUSAFULANI AND YORUBA STATES, TAKE ABUJA AND LAGOS, THEY REFUSE.

THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT IGBO PEOPLE DONATING MONEY TO IPOB FOR THE ACTUALISATION OF BIAFRA STATE LIKE IT IS A CRIME.

CAN HAUSA AND YORUBA PARASITES NOT SURVIVE WITHOUT IGBOS?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by imagrg(m): 8:14am On Sep 23, 2017
The orientation of the Nigerian youth has suddenly changed to that of violence, insincerity desperation and hate. Please stop these hate speeches. Let's move Nigeria forward. War is not the solution. Corruption is our problem.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by zinizta: 8:16am On Sep 23, 2017
Judgesledge:
History to the uninformed is fable, do your research before you comment
WHAT 'HISTORY' ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU CALL THE TALES BY MOONLIGHT TOLD BY YOUR PARENTS 'HISTORY' ? THATS HOW ONE OF YOUR BROTHERS CLAIMED OJUKWU RELEASED AWOLOWO FROM PRISON WHEN IT IS GENERAL KNOWLEDGE GOWON WAS THE ONE WHO RELEASED HIM.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by frankdoz25: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2017
useless zoo contraption always pock-nosing ipob. Ipob is bigger than buhari and afonjas!
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by misano(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2017
nwabobo:
From an Afonja newspaper, very predictable. Lol that Nigerian intelligence is able to identify an account domiciled in France which France the host nation is not even aware of grin grin grin

The desperation of this government has gone on to another level.

Guy U are smart, I didn't reasons it that way. Dumb leaders. They lie nonstop.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Yomzzyblog: 8:19am On Sep 23, 2017
Ok
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by successinlife: 8:19am On Sep 23, 2017
devindevin2000:

Afonjas and their useless hate excuse. Did Ojukwu preach hate when he led his own struggle? Ojukwu never uttered one iota of hate or even abused anybody, never said anything bad against yorubas, yet Awolowo not only betrayed him, also starved 3 million Biafraan children to death. Nigeria helped by foreign powers declared war on Biafraa, killing over 5 million. All these happened despite Ojukwu never uttering a single hate speech, rather exhausting all avenues of dialogue, even going to as far Ghana to get an agreement which Gowon reneged on. So stop this Hate Speech Excuse arrant nonsense. Whether Nnamdi Kanu has used or not used hate speech, it would not have changed anything because Ojukwu never used one, yet over 5 million Biafraans were massacred.

This is damn lies.How did Ojukwu freed Awolowo?he wasn't the president,Gowon was the president then,there was no accord whatsoever that Awolowo should declare a yoruba seccession.You never know what you are typing here,Ibos lost out the golden chance of getting Biafra because they undermine the effectiveness of yoruba nation.Biafra met their waterloo in Ore,you clamour for Biafra,you got it and then your troops are on another region's soil.Idon't know when Ore became part of Biafraland,hence the strategy of cutting off food supply to the seccessionist.Stop blaming yoruba for the mistakes of your heroes.Ojukwu himself said 'Awolowo is the best president Nigeria never had'.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by NigerDeltan(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2017
patval:
Lai and media claims, I wonder the kind of intelligence lai will have in diplomatic investigation where he is bluntly dumb in information construction which is his speciality.
France may have warned him not to drag their name in his deranged proclamation

Are u sure that is you on ur dp?
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by nkwuocha: 8:19am On Sep 23, 2017
Stkilda:

You are correct, my brother. That is why we should support them in their legitimate agitation for their own country instead of killing them. After all, their exit can only be a good thing for Nigeria.

Freddonance,We need your support to kick the corrupt, arrogant, criminal igbos out of Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by seangy4konji: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2017
So they are terrorist group now. It don be for dem.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by dumie(f): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2017
omenka:
lipsrsealed
You and these ipob crew are like 5 and 6
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by poseidon12: 8:22am On Sep 23, 2017
These tribalist fools should focus on their brothers in Boko Haram and use their time to uncover how the terrorist group gets its funding. They should leave IPOB alone because they are not a terrorist group.
The civilized international community know that and would not stop them as far as they stay peaceful in their agitations.
The tribalists Buhari, Buratai or the incompetent Malami do not speak for me or Nigeria. They speak for their people in the North and the naive and gullible fools in the South.
They should make public the IPOB account details so that those of us that want to support the group can send them some money. No form of intimidation can stop agitations for equity. And right to self determination is guaranteed by UN Charter which Nigeria is signatory to. I only urge IPOB to be tactful and act within the law and not constitute themselves into a nuisance.
I'm sure the Appeal court and Supreme court would void the illegal proscription by the tribalist Buhari. Otherwise a time would come when a President would declare anyone that criticizes him a terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Chiefbuddle1: 8:22am On Sep 23, 2017
Growing up in Lagos in d late 80's....I hated Ojukwu,Ashamed of being Igbo,Laughed at d name Biafra,Most Igbo Family changed their surname to English.....Newspaper and TV hardly reported anything Igbo,It was all about Hausa and Yoruba,Buh today d whole world has identified that there is dis vibrant tribe called Igbo am Proud of that.

Thank u Nnamdi Kanu I have come to realise dat am Igbo first before even being a Nigeria or Biafra!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by bakila: 8:24am On Sep 23, 2017
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin ipon and terrorism scams are
You didnt invite us to the name ceremony! It is Ipob not Ipon, unless you suggest that smiling python dance has changed their name.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by dasauce(m): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2017
@ the bolded...so IPOB had suddenly become a Christian group, I thought you guys are Jewish.SMH

Lloydfather:
Even if the reports are true who cares, the primary plan was to draw int'l attention, and the results is yielding fruits after which we'll enter the main race proper. the Ambassador said they will not support any terrorist group, not ipob terrorist group. furthermore, do this Muslim leaders thought they can successful libel a Christian community terrorist group and int'l Christian communities will endorse it? foolish leaders with kids brain. no wonder madam patience was lamenting that this man has brain damage.

some anti ipob commentators here are just commenting out of ignorance. only if they have eyes to see the future they will know that this movement is not a child play.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by successinlife: 8:25am On Sep 23, 2017
months:

Y WILL BUHARI INVESTIGATE HIS OWN GROUP OF HAUSA AND FULANI PEOPLE (BOKO HARAM) KILLING PEOPLE FOR NEARLY TEN YEARS NOW?

THE WHOLE WORLD NOW KNOWS BUHARI HATE IGBOS, DID U READ WASHINGTON POST?

OK! THE IGBOS WANT THEIR OWN COUNTRY, HE REFUSE.

GO AND HAVE UR HAUSAFULANI AND YORUBA STATES, TAKE ABUJA AND LAGOS, THEY REFUSE.

CAN HAUSA AND YORUBA PARASITES NOT SURVIVE WITHOUT IGBOS?

There is more to seccession than i want to go.Show the world your map/boundary,which states constitute Biafraland?Niger delta said they are not igbos,Rivers said they are not igbos,ijaws said they are not igbos,cross rivers,efik,oron etc.If Biafra can't state clearly where their territory starts and ends then the seccession plan is incomplete.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by paschu: 8:27am On Sep 23, 2017
Is there anything wrong in funding a legitimate and noble PEOPLE oriented mass movement for self-determination?

You guys should start using your brains critically.
The fact that they make this claims is a huge indictment on the govt. and its warped intelligence community who could not identify a single sponsor of Boko-Haram and the Terrorist Herdsmen since the last 9 years and counting.

Unfortunately for them, the world has NOT considered the Indigenous People of Biafra as terrorists, and I think that they can NEVER do. - because these are not just a group, but an Indigenous People with LEGITIMATE CONCERNS.

If anything, this govt. is the one being perceived abroad as a terror and tyrannical regime. So, their noise in Nigeria is where it ends. Africa is the only place where they can oppress and kill innocent people for daring to assert their rights to self-determination. But the oppression and wanton killings cannot go on forever. If people keep quite, stones will protest.

If only they knew how many millions of Easterners they alienate from Nigeria by adopting this rogue stance against the agitators.

nwabobo:
From an Afonja newspaper, very predictable. Lol that Nigerian intelligence is able to identify an account domiciled in France which France the host nation is not even aware of grin grin grin

The desperation of this government has gone on to another level.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 23, 2017
devindevin2000:

Afonjas and their useless hate excuse. Did Ojukwu preach hate when he led his own struggle? Ojukwu never uttered one iota of hate or even abused anybody, never said anything bad against yorubas, yet Awolowo not only betrayed him, also starved 3 million Biafraan children to death. Nigeria helped by foreign powers declared war on Biafraa, killing over 5 million. All these happened despite Ojukwu never uttering a single hate speech, rather exhausting all avenues of dialogue, even going to as far Ghana to get an agreement which Gowon reneged on. So stop this Hate Speech Excuse arrant nonsense. Whether Nnamdi Kanu had used or not used hate speech, it would not have changed anything because Ojukwu never used one, yet over 5 million Biafraans were massacred.
Spot on bruv.
After all president buhari is the god father of hate speech yet his useless supporters always defend. A man who threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable and even has a hand in the killing of innocent corpers and other citizens is the president of the country. A lot of igbos like myself didn't even like nnamdi kanu nor his methods even though we still want biafra someday, but right now I understand him better and I can tell he understands how to tackle naija and get attention hence the hate speech

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub / Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) / Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.