Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey (36811 Views)

IPOB Gets Finally Registered As An Entity In Japan / The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris / What Diezani's Loot Can Fund In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by zinizta: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2017
Stingman:

You don't need to wonder any further. Here is why: APC rode on the back of BH to come to power:

"The recent proscription of Boko Haram and Ansaru violates the Constitution." - Lai Mohammed (June 10, 2013, The Nation)
LINKS PLS...OR PHOTO EVIDENCE...IF THATS TRUE THEN THATS VERY GRAVE
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by reptile1: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2017
Lai Mohammed, buhari and his cabinet members are terrorists
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by nnokwa042(m): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2017
Electricdanger:
[s][/s]

You are just disgracing your lineage online, face your fan yogo hawking and stop pouring smelly saliva on me. Lol
pls I don't live in the zoo am a 100% Biafran and am proud so re proud of zoo too?abi my pics dey jealousy u? Take it

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by reptile1: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2017
zinizta:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/proscribing-boko-haram-ansaru-wrong-says-acn/
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by xdos(m): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2017
It is so funny that the FG could trace and mention sponsors of Igbos within record time but have not been able to trace and let alone mention sponsors of BH.
Fulani herdsmen have been carrying AK47 and causing atrocities and the FG is yet to trace and mention their sponsors. This speaks volumes.

The same people who fought the GEJ's led govt for proscribing BH even with the obvious incessant killings/ bombings are the ones who couldnt wait for due process before proscribing a protesting group as terrorists.
Inasmuch as I pray for a ONE Nigeria, the FG keeps creating deep division amongst the people.
I see the way the FG is wasting tax payer's money looking for oil in the North when the proven oil in Anambra has been neglected.

I know the previous govt was a failure but I hoped on this Govt to provide succor and that was why I prayed for them to win. Now, the Country has not been more divided than it is now. God help us!to provide succor and that was why I prayed for them to win. Now, the Country has not been more divided than it is now. The FG isnt doing this right. God help us!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Michael004: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2017
[s]
devindevin2000:

Afonjas and their useless hate excuse. Did Ojukwu preach hate when he led his own struggle? Ojukwu never uttered one iota of hate or even abused anybody, never said anything bad against yorubas, yet Awolowo not only betrayed him, also starved 3 million Biafraan children to death. Nigeria helped by foreign powers declared war on Biafraa, killing over 5 million. All these happened despite Ojukwu never uttering a single hate speech, rather exhausting all avenues of dialogue, even going to as far Ghana to get an agreement which Gowon reneged on. So stop this Hate Speech Excuse arrant nonsense. Whether Nnamdi Kanu had used or not used hate speech, it would not have changed anything because Ojukwu never used one, yet over 5 million Biafraans were massacred.
[/s]Mumu pig. If you are asked to provide video evidence of where awolowo starved you imaginary 3million people to death now, you can't. You even said over 5million biafran massacred without any evidence. Are you this dumb. Continue on your dem say, Dem say. We know their truth from Robert. S. Goldstein already. So cry a river, the truth already being revealed and we have it in our memory. Have you ever sat down and think of why God never answered una prayers, no, you can't, you will rather wish to blame innocent awolowo. That is one of the numerous reason God refuse to answer una prayer. Kiss the hard truth.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Ninethmare: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2017
funlord:

Even after seeing both nigerian and french officials identified in the report? Even after seeing other news websites fielding the same report? It is still lies to your deluded ipob mind?

Anyway maybe the french ambassador mr "denys gauer" is also an afonjaic ewedu muslim sha...after all igbere tv and ofe nsala.com are known for their honest abia jewish credibility when it comes to providing information! Rubbish....
carry your wahala go
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by captleonerd(m): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2017
devindevin2000:

Afonjas and their useless hate excuse. Did Ojukwu preach hate when he led his own struggle? Ojukwu never uttered one iota of hate or even abused anybody, never said anything bad against yorubas, yet Awolowo not only betrayed him, also starved 3 million Biafraan children to death. Nigeria helped by foreign powers declared war on Biafraa, killing over 5 million. All these happened despite Ojukwu never uttering a single hate speech, rather exhausting all avenues of dialogue, even going to as far Ghana to get an agreement which Gowon reneged on. So stop this Hate Speech Excuse arrant nonsense. Whether Nnamdi Kanu had used or not used hate speech, it would not have changed anything because Ojukwu never used one, yet over 5 million Biafraans were massacred.
stop making a fool of yourself. so you expected an awolowo that was just coming out of jail without any military experience to declare odua indepence when the capital is surrounded by yorubaland. awolowo would have automatically made southwest the theatre of war while ibos enjoy freedom. Awo is not a fool. yorubas can't be the scale goat for your foolish secession agenda. BTW we were sitting on the wall before your mor9nic ojukwu invaded ore. that was promoted yorubas to deal a decisive blow to your phantom republic of Biafra.

next time you have a war with the north face them. don't invade ore and we'll sit and watch. dumb ibos

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Sammyblaq(m): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2017
omenka:
Good morning dearest Lalasticlala and Mynd44.
Make una kukuma make am Admin...
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by bigpicture001: 10:16am On Sep 23, 2017
anything wrong in donating for a peaceful course of independent from.NIGErIa if you choose to...what should be wrong is violent..for me I don't get wot they mean by sponsors....ppl Also donate for catalonia independent. etc...
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by zinizta: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2017
Sirheny007:

My friend, you have succeeded in making your ignorance obvious.
I don't know what to make of your post. shed more light
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by okenwaa(m): 10:17am On Sep 23, 2017
Ike ga agwu ndi asiri.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Psoul(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2017
nwabobo:
From an Afonja newspaper, very predictable. Lol that Nigerian intelligence is able to identify an account domiciled in France which France the host nation is not even aware of grin grin grin

The desperation of this government has gone on to another level.

They were not able to discover the owner of the N13bn discovered in Ikoyi house and also the bank that offered the mint bills.
Silly government.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by emiright(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2017
It seems Nigerians are happy with the present state of things in the country.Nigeria a country where government don't care about what is happening to the people they claim to govern, a place where the rich become richer and the poor become poorer. When will this end?
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Ojiofor: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2017
This government is not serious at all.IPOB is an open organization and nothing is done in seceret including funding, IPOB's financial headquarters is not even in France but in Germany.Oya make una go tell Germany to close IPOB's Directorate of State office in Germany because thats where all the fund is been channeled to ndi ara.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by zinizta: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2017
reptile1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/proscribing-boko-haram-ansaru-wrong-says-acn/
PLEASE SOMEONE ELSE SHOULD CLICK ON THE LINK AND READ IT THRU AND THRU... BRO, STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS!
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by zinizta: 10:27am On Sep 23, 2017
captleonerd:
stop making a fool of yourself. so you expected an awolowo that was just coming out of jail without any military experience to declare odua indepence when the capital is surrounded by yorubaland. awolowo would have automatically made southwest the theatre of war while ibos enjoy freedom. Awo is not a fool. yorubas can't be the scale goat for your foolish secession agenda. BTW we were sitting on the wall before your mor9nic ojukwu invaded ore. that was promoted yorubas to deal a decisive blow to your phantom republic of Biafra.

next time you have a war with the north face them. don't invade ore and we'll sit and watch. dumb ibos
GOD BLESS YOU...
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Kingpee2(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2017
nwabobo:

Nobody is looking for any sympathy man. Alll what is happening now has been part of the game plan but the gworo chewing illiterate from Daura keeps playing into IPOB's trap. I pity the government though.

Any sensible person can sense the desperation in the government's moves.
who's to be pitied here?I pity the ipob movement and not the government,government is an invisible set of people who makes orders and goes away with it without anyone holding them back,you should pity ipob instead ,the movement just committed big time suicide,if na lie then why is Nmandi Kanu not showing up with his lousy mouth like he use to ,the Ipob movement is long dead my brother.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Michael004: 10:35am On Sep 23, 2017
devindevin2000:

I know you are an afonja and don't read. I'll help you...Ojukwu released Awolowo from prison, immediately invited him over. He talked to him according to an aide in "yorubaa" about his intention to pull away from Nigeria. Awolwo was to get back to him on either yes or no if yorubaa would be wiling to do the same, never did, only for Ojukwu to see in the media he has joined Nigeria. An aide to Ojukwu called him " a snake and a coward".
Hehehehe, akiika. You are trying hard to make your fellow pigs and idiots happy. I understand. He called him Immediately and discuss with him. You must be there to hear their discussions. But you couldn't even bring out the audio or video of their discussions. I hail you.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by obiyo1: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2017
Who are the real terrorists

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by obiyo1: 10:40am On Sep 23, 2017
Who are the real terrorists, they know and the world knows.

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Mrnairalandd: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2017
devindevin2000:

I know you are an afonja and don't read. I'll help you...Ojukwu released Awolowo from prison, immediately invited him over. He talked to him according to an aide in "yorubaa" about his intention to pull away from Nigeria. Awolwo was to get back to him on either yes or no if yorubaa would be wiling to do the same, never did, only for Ojukwu to see in the media he has joined Nigeria. An aide to Ojukwu called him " a snake and a coward".

The money spent on your education is a complete waste.

It seems you had Aba education like your likes and progenitors.

Is it not a shame to expect the same people you declared war on to feed you and your fuckinng Cretins?

Is it not obvious that you Igbos are nothing but Liars from pit of hell?

Is it not obvious that guys are lying about your failure in executing a war against Nigeria state by bringing Awolowo in so as to feel better about yourselves?

Who would allow his enemy to create a passage within his territory to take a food to their territory while being killed? Who does that?

France and South Africa were solidly behind you. And these countries and few others were your main weapons suppliers. Google is your friend...

Awolowo never had any stupid discussion with Ojukwu about Yoruba going into war along side you Morons?

Why would Ojukwu had such discussion with a civilian while they were thousands of Yorubas soldiers who would have certainly bought into Ojukwu's plan?

To show you how stupid you Igbos sound whenever you Morons bring in Awolowo to your failures, pls answer this question, how would Ojukwu release somebody that was sent to prison by Nigeria government and the person decided to go to the same Nigeria territory without fear of being rearrested and send back to prison? Can you see how stupid you guys are?

Banjo was in this false Predicament you and your Igbotic idiottas put Awolowo in but couldn't come to Nigeria territory cos Banjo ll be rearrested and send back to prison hence decision to stay back in the East to fight against Nigeria Army. This is reasonable enough!

And to even make you guys look stupid and unintelligent, why did Awolowo who betrayed Ojukwu prior to the war later decided to pay in a visit in the middle of the war? Why? Who ll take such risk?

Logically, since Awolowo has decided to betray Ojukwu before and during the war, why did Ojukwu allowed him to come back to the East to pay him a visit in the mist of that chaos? Who does that?

Finally, Awolowo came to your erosion ravaged region then to speak to Ojukwu about how to bring the war to an end so as to save the lives of Igbos which Ojukwu refused as usual.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by zinizta: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2017
AWOLOWO GOT OUT OF JAIL AFTER THE GOWON'S GOVERNMENT EDICT OF AUG 2, 1966. THE CIVIL WAR STARTED JUNE 2,1967.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by comodo: 10:45am On Sep 23, 2017
Please when is Buhari coming back from London. We are busy discussing IPads. APC is scamming us. Every time they bring up something to keep d masses busy.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by fredagu: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2017
classicfrank4u:

another dumb afonja
point of correctiøn abu mu onye igbo mana enwerem uche oso gi igbua onwe gi maka onye ozo na apagi ihe mmana b na biafra or ipob bu ebe ndi efulumefu na agbado aka ana na ihi
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by zinizta: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2017
nnokwa042:
pls I don't live in the zoo am a 100% Biafran and am proud so re proud of zoo too?abi my pics dey jealousy u? Take it
WHY NOT COME TO THE 'ZOO' TO FIGHT FOR BIAFRA? COWARDICE!
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Mrnairalandd: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2017
nnokwa042:

Say no more

The picture say it all

Animal in human skin
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by jafaranka: 10:48am On Sep 23, 2017
Good job Mr minister
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by comodo: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2017
Not only The Nation newspaper even vanguard's. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/proscribing-boko-haram-ansaru-wrong-says-acn/
zinizta:
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2017
Where does book haram get their own funds from? 21st century lies.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by devindevin2000: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

[s]The money spent on your education is a complete waste.

It seems you had Aba education like your likes and progenitors.

Is it not a shame to expect the same people you declared war on to feed you and your fuckinng Cretins?

Is it not obvious that you Igbos are nothing but Liars from pit of hell?

Is it not obvious that guys are lying about your failure in executing a war against Nigeria state by bringing Awolowo in so as to feel better about yourselves?

Who would allow his enemy to create a passage within his territory to take a food to their territory while being killed? Who does that?

France and South Africa were solidly behind you. And these countries and few others were your main weapons suppliers. Google is your friend...

Awolowo never had any stupid discussion with Ojukwu about Yoruba going into war along side you Morons?

Why would Ojukwu had such discussion with a civilian while they were thousands of Yorubas soldiers who would have certainly bought into Ojukwu's plan?

To show you how stupid you Igbos sound whenever you Morons bring in Awolowo to your failures, pls answer this question, how would Ojukwu release somebody that was sent to prison by Nigeria government and the person decided to go to the same Nigeria territory without fear of being rearrested and send back to prison? Can you see how stupid you guys are?

Banjo was in this false Predicament you and your Igbotic idiottas put Awolowo in but couldn't come to Nigeria territory cos Banjo ll be rearrested and send back to prison hence decision to stay back in the East to fight against Nigeria Army. This is reasonable enough!

And to even make you guys look stupid and unintelligent, why did Awolowo who betrayed Ojukwu prior to the war later decided to pay in a visit in the middle of the war? Why? Who ll take such risk?

Logically, since Awolowo has decided to betray Ojukwu before and during the war, why did Ojukwu allowed him to come back to the East to pay him a visit in the mist of that chaos? Who does that?

Finally, Awolowo came to your erosion ravaged region then to speak to Ojukwu about how to bring the war to an end so as to save the lives of Igbos which Ojukwu refused as usual[/s].

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State / House Of Representatives Returns CRK As Independent Subject / Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.