Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Woman Killed And Butchered Her Sleeping Boyfriend Into Pieces Inside Their Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Killed And Butchered Her Sleeping Boyfriend Into Pieces Inside Their Home (513 Views)

Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? / I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Killed And Butchered Her Sleeping Boyfriend Into Pieces Inside Their Home by Imowo: 8:41am On Sep 23, 2017
A woman has been charged with the murder of her boyfriend after she fatally shot him and then dismembered his body inside their home, according to the Baytown Police Department.

Cierra Alexis Sutton, 30, has been charged with the murder of 32-year-old Steven Coleman. Detectives say the gruesome crime took place on August 16, 2017 at the Briarwood Village Apartments in Baytown.

According to detectives, Sutton and the victim got into an argument earlier in the evening and later while the victim was sleeping, Sutton shot him in the head, killing him. She then cut up his body with a machete and placed the remains in various .................

See the Photos And Read More
Here:;:
http://www.eduandgist.com/2017/09/23/woman-shot-killed-butchered-sleeping-boyfriend-pieces-inside-home/

(1) (Reply)

Talking About Stingy Girls / My Love For Jeff Akoh Was Not A Publicity Stunt - Bisola Aiyeola Reveals / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.