Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? (3091 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady / Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by Karen2024(f): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
Lately my boyfriend was ejected from his apartment because he wasn't able to pay his rents. He was sacked from his work so I have been feeding him too.

Is it not better he move in? I just want to sample your opinions.
Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by slawomir: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Only a weak man moves into a woman’s apartment

Apart from weakness....it is totally wrong

If you know the shit that goes on in a woman’s apartment you won't move in

The man paying her TV cable subscription is different from the one paying her house rent
The one paying for her food stuff will also be different from the one paying her electricity bills

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by Postinor: 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
It is ok,it shows u are a supportive girlfriend

8 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by viyon02: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
No
Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by davo90tico(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
Karen2024:
Lately my boyfriend was ejected from his apartment because he wasn't able to pay his rents. He was sacked from his work so I have been feeding him too.

No offence but this is the wrong place to ask such. That's between you and your bf and no one else. Why social media. When all was well did u have to ask social media? Leave important decisions to you and your bf not here pls. My opinion tho

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by oluwaseyi0: 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
if he will do same to you why not

just note that sex activities will skyrocket because you are about to remove the subsidy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by brain54(m): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Only a weak man moves into a woman’s apartment

Na wah o…

Weakness or pride/ego?

Strength isn’t always physical. What’s weakness about a guy losing his job and moving in with his woman until he finds his feet again? Misfortunes sometimes happen to even the hardest working man.

To me the only reason I would not move in with my woman is ego/pride.

I would rather starve than have a woman feed me.

It has nothing to do with weakness or strength.

But that’s me!

6 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by Acidosis(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
Wait, so you guys are wasting your time, replying a radical troll??

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by ITbomb(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
On behalf of Bro worldwide, I say, don't allow him move in

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by StubbornGENIUS: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
As long as you're comfortable ,and not living in sin with him,it's a good feat.
Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by Martinsmine(m): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
Welcome him in. Tomorrow if you loose out from anything he wont forget the old days when he needed your help and you rendered him.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by dawnomike(m): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
Karen2024:

There's no problem with that... But, it might cause issues in the future
Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by VictorUSA15: 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
Acidosis:

Who is a radical troll?

Get silent or else....
Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by TsbAfrica: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
If he is a good man, and he going through a rough patch, then it's not a bad idea, but if it's going to be a till further notice then don't, becasue trust me you will lose all respect for him.
Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by advanceDNA: 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
Karen2024:

The only thing u will gain is regular sex....

.....na see finish go plenty pass...
Besides ...E no go gree sweep and wash plate...

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by Acidosis(m): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
VictorUSA15:
Who is a radical troll?

Get silent or else....

Oh, you forgot to switch account. Check again and go back to your Karen2024.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by talented321: 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
Depend on how deep the relationship is and and if you know if u have the same problem today and he will help you then help him, life na 50/50, but i believe if he love u the way u love him, una go have lasting marriage, don't mind negative post. My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by Jaybee3456: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damnnn Niggar

Slawomir na is a tribal bigot
Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by Jaybee3456: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
brain54:

Na wah o…

Weakness or pride/ego?

Strength isn’t always physical. What’s weakness about a guy losing his job and moving in with his woman until he finds his feet again? Misfortunes sometimes happen to even the hardest working man.

To me the only reason I would not move in with my woman is ego/pride.

I would rather starve than have a woman feed me.

It has nothing to do with weakness or strength.

But that’s me!

Slawomir no get sense before na, no be today

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by skj1377(m): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
Support him anyway you can. Men are not like women that forget yesterday. We have wicked and foolish men anyways.
Karen2024:

Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
Karen2024:

Nawa.

But if he was the one he won't seek opinion until after accepting you and been dealt with by you.

Why ask?

He would have done same for you.

If so go ahead.

Just know as a woman your chances of seeing a future husband is tied to the apartment you live. Except na the guy go wife you.

I believe you are more confused with this sound points of mine.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by brain54(m): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
Jaybee3456:

Slawomir no get sense before na, no be today
But na recently him begin miss yarn…

Maybe he Dey under the influence of weed and achohol.

Make we give am benefit of doubt and blame highness.

You know say highness na basta@d!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by VictorUSA15: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
Acidosis:

Oh, you forgot to switch account. Check again and go back to your Karen2024.
You must be very stupid and worthless. This is my only account. My concern is how do you know it's a radical troll if you are not behind the account.
Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by NOC1(m): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
Karen2024:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, DO NOT TRY IT, I repeat DO NOT TRY IT.
Let him go back to his family.

I am a man, I will never try that and I will never allow my sister to do that, it ends in tears most times, keep on being there for him from a distance but coming to reside with you outside marriage is a no no.
are you ready for countless abortions, are you prepared to find out how annoying he is, are you ready to keep up with a frustrated guy?

Ask yourself so many question, before you venture into what you cant finish. you are a caring soul, but do the right thing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by donbachi(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
To get belle no dey hungry you?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by Karen2024(f): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
Acidosis:

Not everyone is a troll like you.
Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by Kobicove(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
Karen2024:

I don't think this is a good idea except you are absolutely sure he has you in his long term plans undecided
Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by talk2hb1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
Karen2024:

Nothing is wrong in it, not wrong at all.
So You Will Be Feeding Him To Sex You Now, Ahbi?
Good Sides:
-If He Can Cook and Loves Cooking, He Will Be Cooking For You While Away at Work
-If He is Good in Massaging, You have a free Masseurs waiting for you at home (and of course free)
-You Get Free Sex Too, most especially a day when you are feeling Hot.
-You Get Your Gist Partner in the Building
-You Get to start practicing as House Wife before the Marriage (Practice make perfection)
Down Side:
-His Sex Drive Will Increase (Since he is less busy)
-He Will Be Keeping an Eye on You Closely
-You Guys Might End Up Breaking Up as a consequence of this (Not Wishing You Bad Ooo)
-Many More

With these my points outline above, I guess I was able to Convince You and Not Confuse You On the Good Side and the down side of accomodating Boo-Boo into your apartment. The Good outweigh the Bad Though, so if you make a decision from my point, you are welcome.
Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by imagrg(m): 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
I say vehemently,

No!
Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by Rexymania(m): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
🤣🤣🎲🤣
Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by ubola: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
Karen2024:

as a man I'll advice you to arrange for him to stay with his male friends until he can secure a place. Bring him into your apartment and watch him become very lazy and "see finish " things will make him become possessive and at the end may not be able to think independently. "scarcity creates value ", staying with you and fking you every day and night will bring down your self esteem as a woman. You can support him to pay for another place.
Re: Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
Karen2024:

Wetin man do woman. You are seeking validation from people before you help your man? Why will you even come here to say you are the one currently feeding him. You want the pant the poor dude lazy just because things are currently going south in his life. I do note know your bf but I just prayed for him. May the universe favour him and may he see you for who you really are. Then to all man struggling fighting daily odds while longing find a better life. May God bless you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? / There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! / Ladies, What Made U Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.