Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Men Will Always Be Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Will Always Be Men (658 Views)

Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! / Men Will Always Be Men-pics. If You Know U Know. / Men Will Be Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Will Always Be Men by Riwo11(f): 9:12am On Sep 23, 2017
One day a woman wanted to know how the husband would react if she left without telling him where she had gone. So she decided to write him a letter saying she is tired of him and didn't want to live with him anymore and after writing she put the letter on the table in the bedroom and then hid under the bed...When the husband came back home, saw the letter and read it, he replied on the same paper and then began to sing and dance changing his clothes. He got his phone, dialled someone then said: "Hey babe, am just changing clothes then will join you, as for the other fool it has finally dawned on her that I was fooling around with her and has left. I was wrong..really wrong to have married her, I wish I had known you earlier. See you soon honey!" The husband walked out of the room and left. In tears and very upset, the woman got up from under the bed and decided to go and read what the husband wrote on the letter. When she got the letter, it said: "I COULD see your feet under the bed, I didn't make any phone call.. I am going to buy bread. Stand up, stop your silly games and prepare me a meal....
I LOVE YOU!
Good day I'm sure you are laughing now...make someone else laugh too by sharing.
CLICK BELOW TO READ.......
How to Shamelessly Seduce Your Ex Girlfriend Back Using Facebook
http://www.riwodating.com/2017/09/how-to-shamelessly-seduce-your-ex.html
Re: Men Will Always Be Men by Adaumunocha(f): 9:16am On Sep 23, 2017
So sweet.
Re: Men Will Always Be Men by Homeboiy: 9:16am On Sep 23, 2017
What is this?
Re: Men Will Always Be Men by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2017
Hmm. Because he saw her leg na
Re: Men Will Always Be Men by Samsimple(m): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2017
Chaii the name of this thread should be "women will always be women" so emotional so gullible
Re: Men Will Always Be Men by babywhite(f): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2017
yes what if her legs didn't show
Re: Men Will Always Be Men by FemiEddy(m): 9:30am On Sep 23, 2017
Riwo11:
One day a woman wanted to know how the husband would react if she left without telling him where she had gone. So she decided to write him a letter saying she is tired of him and didn't want to live with him anymore and after writing she put the letter on the table in the bedroom and then hid under the bed...When the husband came back home, saw the letter and read it, he replied on the same paper and then began to sing and dance changing his clothes. He got his phone, dialled someone then said: "Hey babe, am just changing clothes then will join you, as for the other fool it has finally dawned on her that I was fooling around with her and has left. I was wrong..really wrong to have married her, I wish I had known you earlier. See you soon honey!" The husband walked out of the room and left. In tears and very upset, the woman got up from under the bed and decided to go and read what the husband wrote on the letter. When she got the letter, it said: "I COULD see your feet under the bed, I didn't make any phone call.. I am going to buy bread. Stand up, stop your silly games and prepare me a meal....
I LOVE YOU!
Good day I'm sure you are laughing now...make someone else laugh too by sharing.
CLICK BELOW TO READ.......
How to Shamelessly Seduce Your Ex Girlfriend Back Using Facebook
http://www.riwodating.com/2017/09/how-to-shamelessly-seduce-your-ex.html
very sweet.........Angy55.......come nd see
Re: Men Will Always Be Men by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2017
grin

Fictions are always better than real life.. grin

It takes a soulmate to do this but not exactly like this cheesy
Re: Men Will Always Be Men by Angy55(f): 10:01am On Sep 23, 2017
FemiEddy:

very sweet.........Angy55.......come nd see

Smiles. I have seen it.

2 Likes

Re: Men Will Always Be Men by LanreGH(m): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Men Will Always Be Men by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2017
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Is Engaged! / Please Give Me Advice On This Situation / Don't Be Autocratic To Your Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.