Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! (6657 Views)

The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by Islandlady(f): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yes, men will always be men irrespective of his race, religion and tribe, their flirtious, cheating and polygamous nature must reflect! angry

So, this past month, I took a first time trip to Badagry to relax n explore wink and I lodged in a resort! During my tour around I met this newly wedded Ivorian couples from Abijan who came to Badagry for their honeymoon, the wife was soo friendly, beautiful and nice toh...so we all tour around together with some other wonderful tourists too!

A day to the last days of my tour, we all chill in a bar to gist and to bid them farewell and then I went back to arrange my stuffs against the next day travel...but the most annoying moment was when this newly wedded Ivorian guy ran after me to ask for my number and also started telling me how he has fallen in love with me(lol) and will want us to have a sexy relationship since he always visits Nigeria!

I blantly turned down his proposal and left, I was so angry and pissed that why will a man on his honeymoon be asking another lady out!... Then I understand that cheating n flirting are natural features of Men!!!

To my fellow women, it's okay to trust your hubby and boyfriends to some extent but just prepare for the unexpected from them, so your heartbreak will not be much!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by Malory: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
And women will always be women. There are many loose vaginals chasing after married men too and they offer nothing apart from their wrinkled and worn out pussy.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by Islandlady(f): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Malory:
And women will always be women. There are many loose vaginals chasing after married men too and they offer nothing apart from their wrinkled and worn out pussy.
Okay, is that all undecided why not add more trash!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by Malory: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
Islandlady:
Okay, is that all undecided why not add more trash!
I can do without your pussy too cos I get better and fresher ones here.

29 Likes

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by Fira09(m): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
Malory:
Bro forget the bashing from her........you just gave the correct point. wink

She is just returning from a ban with a "cock and bull story"

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by Islandlady(f): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Malory:
I can do without your pussy too cos I get better and fresher ones here.
Who cares! I don't sell my pussy! So run alone and go Fvck your 500naira pussies!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
just because some men are dogs and some women are wh0res, doesnt mean all men and women are the same.... what you wrote would be as foolish as me saying that all women (including you) are wh0res because some married woman was willing to fukc me for money.

does it even make sense to you?!?!?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by czarr(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
He just saw you as a loose woman based on how you carried yourself, that is what you should be worried about, why did he feel so comfortable asking such of you if you didn't carry the aura of a runs girl.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Malory:
Word!!!

8 Likes

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by Stayjoyful: 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Malory:

Be polite and civil please.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by Islandlady(f): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
just because some men are dogs and some women are wh0res, doesnt mean all men and women are the same.... what you wrote would be as foolish as me saying that all women (including you) are wh0res because some married woman was willing to fukc me for money.

does it even make sense to you?!?!?
The fact still remains Men will always be Men! Stop being emotional and childish!

History and nature has proven men to be polygamous and flirtious in Nature! Although it depends on your level of control but it is an inbuilt characteristics in Men!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Islandlady:
Who cares! I don't sell my pussy! So run alone and go Fvck your 500naira pussies!!
How much is yours worth? Indomie and egg? ... That's literally 500 missy tongue

12 Likes

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
Islandlady:
The fact still remains Men will always be Men! Stop being emotional and childish!

History and nature has proven men to be polygamous and flirtious in Nature! Although it depends on your level of control but it is an inbuilt characteristics in Men!

as they say, COMMON SENSE aint common after all, you yeye two bit olosho... i guess, thinking the way you do, thats what you are, right?! the Ivorian man must have seen what you and all women are....the wh0re in you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
czarr:
He just saw you as a loose woman based on how you carried yourself, that is what you should be worried about, why did he feel so comfortable asking such of you if you didn't carry the aura of a runs girl.
A deep one right here for reals grin

22 Likes

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by loosecanon50(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
1) If you're a reserved lady, nothing will make the Ivorian guy make an attempt to flirt with you in the first place.

2) If you're a reserved lady, nothing will make you bring this to nairaland. You're just looking for an excuse to bash men.

Your daddy is also a man, unless if it's holy spirit that is your daddy

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by Islandlady(f): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
loosecanon50:
If you're a reserved lady, nothing will make the Ivorian guy make an attempt to flirt with you in the first place
czarr:
Ohh spare me this petty trashy talks! One thing I know is, if you decide to be free and cheerful with human, Especially those with front tails they are bond to overstep their boundaries, but it's good to put them in their place! So no runs girl vibes pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by Malory: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fira09:

Bro forget the bashing from her........you just gave the correct point. wink

She is just returning from a ban with a "cock and bull story"
She thinks we don't know the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by Malory: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Stayjoyful:

Be polite and civil please.
Be sensible and reasonable please

3 Likes

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by Malory: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Islandlady:
If I mistakenly needs you then I'm sure that one indomie and one egg will get me your pussy but even at gun point I won't even touch you. I have high taste and I'm allergic to wrinkled and worn out pussy.

16 Likes

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by Blunttruth: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
Islandlady:
Yes, men will always be men irrespective of his race, religion and tribe, their flirtious, cheating and polygamous nature must reflect! angry

So, this past month, I took a first time trip to Badagry to relax n explore wink and I lodged in a resort! During my tour around I met this newly wedded Ivorian couples from Abijan who came to Badagry for their honeymoon, the wife was soo friendly, beautiful and nice toh...so we all tour around together with some other wonderful tourists too!

A day to the last days of my tour, we all chill in a bar to gist and to bid them farewell and then I went back to arrange my stuffs against the next day travel...but the most annoying moment was when this newly wedded Ivorian guy ran after me to ask for my number and also started telling me how he has fallen in love with me(lol) and will want us to have a sexy relationship since he always visits Nigeria!

I blantly turned down his proposal and left, I was so angry and pissed that why will a man on his honeymoon be asking another lady out!... Then I understand that cheating n flirting are natural features of Men!!!

To my fellow women, it's okay to trust your hubby and boyfriends to some extent but just prepare for the unexpected from them, so your heartbreak will not be much!
women are their worst enemies . If every female does this the world will be a better place. As for the man he is completely shameless. Op the wife knows but wants to bear the Mrs title because of society.

5 Likes

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by Fira09(m): 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Malory:
If I mistakenly needs you then I'm sure that one indomie and one egg will get me your pussy but even at gun point I won't even touch you. I have high taste.

Again! You smashed her with this words.......kudos bro. cool

She deserves everything you just said. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by Islandlady(f): 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
Blunttruth:

women are their worst enemies . If every female does this the world will be a better place. As for the man he is completely shameless. Op the wife knows but wants to bear the Mrs title because of society.
Hmm you are indeed the blunttruth! You just said the raw truth without sentiments

@bolded if truly she knows his cheating nature and still went ahead to marry him, then she deserves everything she gets!

2 Likes

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Islandlady:

helinues husband is back

2 Likes

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by Islandlady(f): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fira09:

Both of you heads are not correct! Birds of same feathers flocks together shamelessly! SMH
Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by Malory: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fira09:

She should thank her stars I'm in good mood now otherwise eh. She know how e de be between us.

1 Like

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by Fira09(m): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Islandlady:
My head is not correct! I have delusions of adequacy

Ok, how is it my concern undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by Fira09(m): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Malory:
She should thank her stars I'm in good mood now otherwise eh. She know how e de be between us.

This thread she created is a "cock and bull story"

1 Like

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by Malory: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fira09:

This thread she created is a "cock and bull story"
She was intentionally looking for trouble by creating the thread.

1 Like

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by Streetmovement(m): 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

I no doubt you say this thing no happen o, but my question is true true you been turn down that request?

Please I need a good lie cool

4 Likes

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by Fira09(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
Malory:
She was intentionally looking for trouble by creating the thread.

That's her way of living, what do you expect........... you can do further investigation in all her threads.

3 Likes

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Islandlady:

So what are you going to do about it now?

1 Like

Re: Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! by Rexymania(m): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Na only you dey experience everyone. Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Those In 30s,come In And See!! / Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos / OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.