Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. (14013 Views)

Head Givers Save Our Babies!!!! / A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. / I Don't Like Giving Head, But I Can't Speak Up Cuz I Might Make Her Angry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2017
Guys should be careful about giving women “head",its better you use your fingers because you can contract mouth canser by licking the vagina.I know someone who is suffering from mouth canser because of this issue.He was an active member of Head Givers Association(HGA),that is the name they call themselves.If you know how to use your fingers very well,you can make your woman squirt or achieve orgasm of the highest peak.A Girl once told me to give her “head",but I refused and she got angry and left.And I said to my self “thats better".Where urine and menstrual blood is coming out from?..Though I know most ladies like IT,they say IT maskes them “cum"....Anyway,hope HGA members(both male & female) will not be offended,its just an advice.What do you guys(Romancelanders) think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by midehi2(f): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2017
No be only canser grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by Blackhawk01: 10:27am On Sep 23, 2017
Afi mouth canser... Kill joy. undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by biacan(f): 10:28am On Sep 23, 2017
if I give you head......you must give me head
know yawa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by EniHolar(f): 10:32am On Sep 23, 2017
Please what's the meaning of 'giving head'?

1 Like

Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by midehi2(f): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2017
EniHolar:
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by ikbnice(m): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2017
You people yaff spoil finish. Who taught you to give head.
Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by mofeoluwadassah: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2017
lol...them even get name,head givers association
Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by Homeboiy: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2017
biacan:
if I give you head......you must give me head

know yawa

It not a must I give u back
Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by Blackhawk01: 10:39am On Sep 23, 2017
EniHolar:

Shildren of nowadays, you never join bad gang. Some things are better left unknown. wink tongue tongue
Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by biacan(f): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2017
ikbnice:
You people yaff spoil finish. Who taught you to give head.
undecided
Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by biacan(f): 10:40am On Sep 23, 2017
Homeboiy:

it is...
Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by Blackhawk01: 10:40am On Sep 23, 2017
Homeboiy:

It isn't a must she blows you either. Make una leave orals outta your options tongue

1 Like

Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2017
see this one, but you go sabi collect head ni
Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2017
gatelogic:
Guys should be careful about giving women “head",its better you use your fingers because you can contract mouth canser by licking the vagina.I know someone who is suffering from mouth canser because of this issue.He was an active member of Head Givers Association(HGA),that is the name they call themselves.If you know how to use your fingers very well,you can make your woman squirt or achieve orgasm of the highest peak.A Girl once told me to give her “head",but I refused and she got angry and left.And I said to my self “thats better".Where urine and menstrual blood is coming out from?..Though I know most ladies like IT,they say IT maskes them “cum"....Anyway,hope HGA members(both male & female) will not be offended,its just an advice.What do you guys(Romancelanders) think?
But you like it when they give you head? Oshii.

1 Like

Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by Homeboiy: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2017
Blackhawk01:

It isn't a must she blows you either. Make una leave orals outta your options tongue

The day I tried doing that

I never closed my mouth for the whole day

Worst day in my life

2 Likes

Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by Homeboiy: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2017
biacan:

it is...

I will not even give a woman head

I can't do that

2 Likes

Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by biacan(f): 10:46am On Sep 23, 2017
Homeboiy:

I will not even give a woman head
I can't do that
then don't expect same from women

1 Like

Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2017
All sex positions except missionary style(man on top) are strange, anti-God and evil. Sex is only allowed within the context of marriage. Thus, MouthAction, homosexuality, lesbianism, beastiality and masturbation are evil and demonic. All engaged in these unethical sexual practices are treading on the path of destruction

5 Likes

Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by Blackhawk01: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2017
Homeboiy:

Worst day in my life

Roflmao cheesy grin cheesy grin

You obviously don't like it, some guys eat it like Nkwobi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by Lalas247(f): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2017
sekxy:
see this one, but you go sabi collect head ni
U dey mind am
Wen he hasn't eaten kitty that taste like strawberries grin

4 Likes

Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by Lalas247(f): 10:49am On Sep 23, 2017
Toochukwu2017:
All sex positions except missionary style(man on top) are strange, anti-God and evil. Sex is only allowed within the context of marriage. Thus, MouthAction, homosexuality, lesbianism, beastiality and masturbation are evil and demonic. All engaged in these unethical sexual practices are treading on the path of destruction

Lol I can't even grin
Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by Blackhawk01: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2017
Toochukwu2017:

Spooning nkor? sad angry
Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by biacan(f): 10:49am On Sep 23, 2017
Homeboiy:

Worst day in my life
grin you meet the wrong lady
Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by Homeboiy: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Roflmao cheesy grin cheesy grin

You obviously don't like it, some guys eat it like Nkwobi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My ex left me cos of that.

She will always tell me how her ex will pour ice cream there and be licking it

I nearly vomit that day...don't give me n I will not give u

Soap better pass
Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by Papiikush: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2017
See as women full this thread dey protest. Later them go do like say them no dey fück

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by Homeboiy: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2017
biacan:
grin you meet the wrong lady

No matter how u wash it, e go still get odour
Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by teehamzat(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2017
where is the ecstasy in fingering?
Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by 9jayes: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2017
EniHolar:
The answer is here
Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by Blackhawk01: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2017
Papiikush:
See as women full this thread dey protest. Later them go do like say them no dey fück

We love sex on a Saturday wink
Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by biacan(f): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2017
Homeboiy:

No matter how u wash it, e go still get odour
who told you......girls like me are always classy neat......... but guys are too dirty......guys from the slums claiming hood
Re: Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. by Papiikush: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2017
Blackhawk01:

We love sex on a Saturday wink
Early morning, boring noon or late night?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands / If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex / What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.