Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems (1875 Views)

Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / Pretty Lady Cries Out For Urgent Solution To Her Problems In Life(Pics) / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by bongolistik(m): 11:01am On Sep 23, 2017
I tell you, love exist love exist, not in place like Nigeria. Yes love exist in places like Mexico, Puerto Rico, Philippines and even in India but certainly not in Nigeria.

At least you see true and passionate love in Zeeworld, Telemundo (Mauricio vs Mirinda) and some other soaps that you watch.

But here in Nigeria, the moment you accept to date a girl just know that you have accepted to date her problems and possibly the problems of her immediate and extended family members, for that is the only way that most Nigerian girls can be in a sustainable relationship, always demanding you to solve one problem or the other anytime she calls you.

What is even wrong with our Nigerian girls, is it that they no longer know problems that are reserved for their parents to solve and the ones that their boyfriends can assist on?

At least I was a little happy for one girl that I was chatting with yesterday that told me that she asked her father to buy her a replacement phone battery, though her dad turned the request down, but at least for even demanding that from her dad was a good move.

I later gave her scope on how she would get a better response from her dad.

Yes I used that as an example because it's quite rare to see Nigerian girls making such demands from their parents as all they know is turning to their boyfriends for any and every single problem they have, and they would even carry their family problems to their boyfriends to solve.

They would call you and demand for recharge card, hair cream, powder, money to plait new hair, fix nails. They would even let you know that their provisions is finished and that you need to buy for them.

House rent, they will call, their mama is sick they would want you to foot the bills. In fact they would even call you to buy panties for them, only because you have just opened up your mouth to ask them out.

And all you get as a guy from them is false show of love, they will claim they love you only because those things they get from you, without you even knowing that other guys are taking free scholarships behind you and helping you together to shine their congos in your absence.

In fact Nigerian girls "I love you I love you" truly suck for they only profess this love when you are flowing with them in their unending demands.

Talk of birthday, you would hardly ask a girl out and she tells that her birthday just passed, it is mostly my birthday is coming up so so date in front and guess what, they are expecting you to foot the bills of the birthday celebration or do something extraordinary.

Nigeria girls, why are you like that? Does it mean that one can no longer love a Nigerian girl while maintaining his peace?

It is very very annoying when Nigerian girls become a burden upon you just for asking her out instead of being your gentle soul mate or that companion that gives you joy and that brings a lot into your friendship/relationship.

I just tire for una abeg. One girl 2 days ago was demanding for cash that she needs to use it to buy food items cos she is broke. OK I told her to wait let month end that I will assist her with something when I receive payment.

Same girl that we have pending assistance that I want to render her called again this morning, telling me that her mum is sick and that she has no money.. Na wah o.

Omoh, me sef wey my house rent is expiring ending of this month, is that not something that I should focus on.

The most annoying is when they call you and the next is just start pouring out their problems as if they are the only ones in this life with problems.

For me, any girl that thinks she would carry all her problems including that of her family members to put on top my small head, that girl is surely on a long thing, she is totally on her own. Thank God that I am not even the type that reason with dik, maybe I will channel them

4 Likes

Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2017
I haven't read this yet I will come back to read it but I hope you are not saying trash
Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by franklyncj: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2017
Hmm
Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by 9jayes: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2017
Reason why I get money to date her with her problems
Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:
I haven't read this yet I will come back to read it but I hope you are not saying trash
Please don't bother.
It's absolute trash.

OP, how about you don't generalize and limit it to the spec of girls you know?
Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by planetx13: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2017
Of course, the posters above me are not going to like this..... one already concluding that it is trash and the other in support.. My dear(s) ....Use your so called intelligence to make a living for yourselves, that is all he is saying. And for you saying don't generalize. . ........ you don't have to become paranoid about that.. how come you missed the part about the girl who asked her dad for battery replacement ( whom he gave Kudos to). What he is saying is the truth and nothing but the truth. Majority of Nigerian girls see relationships as a job opportunity and nothing more even the self acclaimed feminists that don't even6 understand the meaning of the Word "feminism". What is good for the Goose is also very good for the Gander .. . If ladies have the right to speak out when they are hurt or unhappy, i think that Men also have that right to speak their minds. So finally..... dating or relationships is not a job, and non of the parties involved should see it as such.......

11 Likes

Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by mikejj(m): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2017
grin grin author=Lawlahdey post=60747866]Please don't bother.
It's absolute trash.[/quote] kikiki its a trash in the eyes of ladies ko.because na true.

1 Like

Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by mikejj(m): 11:09am On Sep 23, 2017
grin grin the moment when one yoruba or igbo girl has dealt with your life.then this kind of topic comes up
Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by Homeboiy: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2017
Sure
Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by bongolistik(m): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Please don't bother.
It's absolute trash.

I guess you are from India grin grin
Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2017
bongolistik:
I guess you are from India grin grin
Mumbai to be precise.
Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by Adaumunocha(f): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2017
. The moment you accept to date him, you don turn second mum to him.
Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by SmellingAnus(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2017
I partially agree with you... Haven't you heard the popular saying... " No finance, No romance grin".... Anyway, I think a guy shouldn't be stingy in a relationship but I also think the girl should also be considerate especially about her demands...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by Belosconi: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2017
In Flavour's voice "I love you I love you bu na'onu"
Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by okitikpo: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
OP be rest assured that they will come for your head. Hope you are wearing protective helmet

2 Likes

Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by charleff512(m): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
okitikpo:
OP be rest assured that they will come for your head. Hope you are wearing protective helmet
He Needs An Amoury Of Defensive Weapons Cos He Just Open A Thread Of Arsenals
Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nice one op we sure will make u. turn

1 Like

Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by zolapower: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
bongolistik:
I tell you, love exist love exist, not in place like Nigeria. Yes love exist in places like Mexico, Puerto Rico, Philippines and even in India but certainly not in Nigeria.

At least you see true and passionate love in Zeeworld, Telemundo (Mauricio vs Mirinda) and some other soaps that you watch.

But here in Nigeria, the moment you accept to date a girl just know that you have accepted to date her problems and possibly the problems of her immediate and extended family members, for that is the only way that most Nigerian girls can be in a sustainable relationship, always demanding you to solve one problem or the other anytime she calls you.

What is even wrong with our Nigerian girls, is it that they no longer know problems that are reserved for their parents to solve and the ones that their boyfriends can assist on?

At least I was a little happy for one girl that I was chatting with yesterday that told me that she asked her father to buy her a replacement phone battery, though her dad turned the request down, but at least for even demanding that from her dad was a good move.

I later gave her scope on how she would get a better response from her dad.

Yes I used that as an example because it's quite rare to see Nigerian girls making such demands from their parents as all they know is turning to their boyfriends for any and every single problem they have, and they would even carry their family problems to their boyfriends to solve.

They would call you and demand for recharge card, hair cream, powder, money to plait new hair, fix nails. They would even let you know that their provisions is finished and that you need to buy for them.

House rent, they will call, their mama is sick they would want you to foot the bills. In fact they would even call you to buy panties for them, only because you have just opened up your mouth to ask them out.

And all you get as a guy from them is false show of love, they will claim they love you only because those things they get from you, without you even knowing that other guys are taking free scholarships behind you and helping you together to shine their congos in your absence.

In fact Nigerian girls "I love you I love you" truly suck for they only profess this love when you are flowing with them in their unending demands.

Talk of birthday, you would hardly ask a girl out and she tells that her birthday just passed, it is mostly my birthday is coming up so so date in front and guess what, they are expecting you to foot the bills of the birthday celebration or do something extraordinary.

Nigeria girls, why are you like that? Does it mean that one can no longer love a Nigerian girl while maintaining his peace?

It is very very annoying when Nigerian girls become a burden upon you just for asking her out instead of being your gentle soul mate or that companion that gives you joy and that brings a lot into your friendship/relationship.

I just tire for una abeg. One girl 2 days ago was demanding for cash that she needs to use it to buy food items cos she is broke. OK I told her to wait let month end that I will assist her with something when I receive payment.

Same girl that we have pending assistance that I want to render her called again this morning, telling me that her mum is sick and that she has no money.. Na wah o.

Omoh, me sef wey my house rent is expiring ending of this month, is that not something that I should focus on.

The most annoying is when they call you and the next is just start pouring out their problems as if they are the only ones in this life with problems.

For me, any girl that thinks she would carry all her problems including that of her family members to put on top my small head, that girl is surely on a long thing, she is totally on her own. Thank God that I am not even the type that reason with dik, maybe I will channel them
guy be ready for our slay queen they are coming for you soon .
Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by IamLEGEND1: 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2017

Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by drunkpunk(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lizzdeb:
Nice one op we sure will make u. turn
Happy Birthday!!
Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
whats this one saying?
Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
Sekxy don't bother,its trashy.
Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
TGoddess:
Sekxy don't bother,its trashy.
oh thanks dear
Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by Kobicove(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
Stop dating hungry girls undecided
Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by Ladyjumong(f): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Please don't bother.
It's absolute trash.

grin grin
Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by Blackhawk01: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:

Total bullshit. Don't bother coming back biko, na the usual lamentation of broke guys. undecided
Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by Experience285(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
Guy pls send me hi on my whatsap. We really need to talk. Am in d same shoe with u.very urgent.. I will tell u what to do. Cos it works for me08172964029
Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by Tosinville(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
The poster is right, you trying to date a Nigerian girl is like you chasing her to solve her problem again when you still have yours to handle.

1 Like

Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
its a guys job to correct this mentality buh majority of us are too pvssy minded to bother. That's where they hook us

1 Like

Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by dorin27(f): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
All ladies are not same!

1 Like

Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
Na wa.

Op it's well

Not all Nigerian ladies are like what u portrayed.
Re: If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems by okitikpo: 7:27am On Sep 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Total bullshit. Don't bother coming back biko, na the usual lamentation of broke guys. undecided
so the moment he starts taking all your problems that is when he is not broke? You just affirmed to what op is saying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Contract HIV With What Happened / Is This Sexual Harassment Or Not? What Is Your Stance! / Why Do Guys Assume That When A Lady Is Nice She Want Something ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.