Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Pretty Lady Cries Out For Urgent Solution To Her Problems In Life(Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady Cries Out For Urgent Solution To Her Problems In Life(Pics) (2883 Views)

In A Relationship No Woman Is Ever A Victim Rather An Architect To Her Problems. / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Lady Cries Out For Urgent Solution To Her Problems In Life(Pics) by ELVISHOT: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
Pretty lady cries out for urgent solution to her problems in life. According to her she cried that how small girl like her will be carrying big boobs like this, that if she is walking the boobs will be pushing her backward.

That anybody that has solution to it should please help her, that even her mouth is big she said while crying.

Watch Video Below,

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/pretty-lady-cries-out-for-urgent.html?m=1

CC

Lalasticlala

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out For Urgent Solution To Her Problems In Life(Pics) by ELVISHOT: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
More pics below,

Watch Full Video From HERE

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out For Urgent Solution To Her Problems In Life(Pics) by ELVISHOT: 12:18am On Apr 29, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala

Dominique
Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out For Urgent Solution To Her Problems In Life(Pics) by EbukaHades10(m): 1:23am On Apr 29, 2019
Which kind of dirty breast be dis?

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out For Urgent Solution To Her Problems In Life(Pics) by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 29, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out For Urgent Solution To Her Problems In Life(Pics) by partnerbizz4: 6:45am On Apr 29, 2019
I am tired of this generation and like Job, I curse the day I was born into it. tongue cool shocked sad

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out For Urgent Solution To Her Problems In Life(Pics) by gulfer: 7:15am On Apr 29, 2019
Anything to trend, she's the same girl in the other video where she met a friend on the road with the boobs almost slipping out, check here:https://www.nairaland.com/5158996/lady-runs-into-busty-braless angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out For Urgent Solution To Her Problems In Life(Pics) by sparog(m): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2019
All na advert

She dey try show case her market to the big boiz grin
Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out For Urgent Solution To Her Problems In Life(Pics) by Greatzeus(m): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2019
Just to think a lot of ladies are paying a lot of money for breast enlargement while this one is complaining about hers.
Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out For Urgent Solution To Her Problems In Life(Pics) by bubunei: 8:51am On Apr 29, 2019
Greatzeus:
Just to think a lot of ladies are paying a lot of money for breathing enlargement while this one is complaining about hers.
it causes back pain so many girls use surgery to reduce the size. person cannot come and kill themselves on top something wey dey attached to their own body
Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out For Urgent Solution To Her Problems In Life(Pics) by MasonKendall(m): 9:02am On Apr 29, 2019
partnerbizz4:
I am tired of this generation and like Job, I curse the day I was born into it. tongue cool shocked sad

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
See your life. You curse this generation and you still want sell airtime give Dem.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out For Urgent Solution To Her Problems In Life(Pics) by EbukaHades10(m): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Hypocrite.. you will drink that bre.ast and ram her p*ssy at any slightest opportunity..

As for me I'll welcome the brea.st no time
Suckerway ni.

If na the last breast on earth, I go happily dodge am

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out For Urgent Solution To Her Problems In Life(Pics) by TANID(m): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2019
Just Wan To Make Fame And trend

Maybe She Can Get Her Own Nwoko

That's All What I See Here

This's How Hoelosho Do Advert Nowaday

I Swear Me I Don't See Any Over Size boobs That Can cause Problems For Her She Just Wan To Trend That's All
Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out For Urgent Solution To Her Problems In Life(Pics) by ShinqRambq: 10:03am On Apr 29, 2019
She should have a bath first,her hair is already turning brown and her female testacles looks dirty.Mynd44 and Lalasnakelala,I will not warn you but if this nonsense gets to FP,me and like five other accounts are immediately going to deactivate
Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out For Urgent Solution To Her Problems In Life(Pics) by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 29, 2019
ShinqRambq:
She should have a bath first,her hair is already turning brown and her female testacles looks dirty.Mynd44 and Lalasnakelala,I will not warn you but if this nonsense gets to FP,me and like five other accounts are immediately going to deactivate

Sign me up grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Agrees To Go On A Date With Actress Nazo Ekezie / I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now / MEN!! Understand That Women Can NEVER COMPETE With You No Matter What!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.