Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (54238 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by enabledgoddess(f): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2017
this is obviously a spiritual matter. take your case to God He alone can rescue you at this juncture. you and your wife should fight this war together if she is willing

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by allenroundabout: 10:58am On Sep 24, 2017
baby124:
Nothing is wrong with your wife. It rather seems like when you displease her, bad things happen, which is normal in a marriage. Maybe you need to listen to your wife more actually and plan with her. Let me tell you, you started associating every problem with your wife, that is why you are here today.From reality to dreams to reality again. What you think is what you dream and what you become.

You have also never taken responsibility for your actions. At least it's not your wife that was driving the trucks, it was human beings who you hired that drove the trucks. That was your fault because you did not do a good job when hiring people. Does Dangote not have the same problems? His drivers even kill people out of reckless driving. At least thank God none of your trucks killed someone, or you would have been in trouble.

About your pastor, I am sure you told him what you are telling us here. So why are you surprised that he will tell you your wife has spiritual problems? These pastors tell you what you want to hear. So they can control you completely. Pastor also wants to destroy your family by telling you not to discuss with your wife.

I suggest you sit your wife down and tell her everything including everything the pastor said. See her reaction and see if she will discuss the issue. Then you can go from there. Never let an outsider like pastors especially ruin your life. Be very careful with pastors. Many are fake, diabolical and desperate.

As for your wife coming to your work to lie on you so you lose your job. I am sorry but I don't believe that. I think that part was either added to sweeten the tale or you really did beat her. This is because only once in your story did you mention an irrational act that she did. Which means she is not the type to ordinarily make up stories. No woman will want to be the sole provider for her family with 65k and be happy.

Finally, I think you should communicate your worries, your dreams, your pastors information and everything to your wife. I think you guys should find a solution to your problem as a family. It is not strange that you lost all these things. That's life. But we are quick to equate life happening to us to a spiritual problem and even blaiming our loved ones.

Many so called billionaires today are even more broke than you. If in a business you do not follow it closely, set back and calamity must happen. You really should be taking all the lessons you learned in your business failure and use it to build yourself back up. All of us fail at one point or the other. It's not spiritual, it's life teaching us the lessons we need to learn to get from point A to point B.

Baby124 thank you for looking at the issue from another angle. I appreciate! Really, I have done a self evaluation, and I have seen my faults.
I was having an assessment of life since I got married, yesterday being my wedding anniversary. It hasn't been good at all. I wrote my observation and post it here to get different views of people.

I will go spiritual, I will pray since it is free according to acidosis. I do not hate my wife and she is not the cause of my problem, she isn't the spiritual husband (well, if my dream on this is true).

The most important part of my post is the paragraph about selling the car to renew my rent or not. But the sensitive nature of this post has made you all to ignore that.

All the same, thanks!

6 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by allenroundabout: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2017
cococandy:
I wish I knew your wife. I would encourage her to leave you. It must be extremely painful to be married to someone who thinks you're the cause of all their misfortunes. There's no possible way on earth that you're treating her right with your mind already made up about her being the evil in your life. You're going around talking about her with people while she's sitting there supporting you thinking she has a husband. Not knowing she's living with her enemy.

Your dreams are a manifestation of your thoughts, Your fears and worries, hopes and expectations. Suppressed in your subconscious, they replay in your mind when you're asleep as that's the way your brain expresses them. Unfortunately one can see that you see no good in your wife based on your dreams.

Please tell her you don't want to marry her anymore. Before she's accused of something bigger by you and your superstitious ilk.

If you trip tomorrow and hit your foot on something, I'm sure you will blame her.
When was the last time you checked your blood pressure? When was the last time you went for a thorough health check? I'm just asking because you may have an illness that could kill you without warning and the poor lady will be accused of killing you by your pastor and possibly your family members.

May the good lord never put any female dear to me the same house as their enemies in the name of marriage. Grown man thinking in fairly tale undecided

If this was written by a man regardless of his age, I would take it serious. It's obvious you didn't read what I wrote. You just wanna impress. Btw, I don't have children, I only have a son!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Truesapiosexual(f): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2017
Hmmmmmm like I always say when men are in love they are so blind , few days ago a Nigerian Actress Liz anjorin shared an eye opening post on instagram about how women can be very wicked and people said she is writing nonsense and that's just the gospel truth , we are in a world filled with good and bad people , everyone can't be lucky to have a good spouse , an outsider won't come to deal with you most predicament we face as human is from our homes , you have said it all each time you have a fight something bad happens , you prayed to God to show you the source of your predicament he showed you and you still believe as couples you are one , is it not in this same Nigeria that sadly spouses use their partners for ritual , a wicked part of the world where mothers use their own children for ritual , I don't know why it's always hard for men to face the truth when they are in a bad predicament , I know a man that his story is so close to yours and till now Hardlu believes it's his wife , when you are dead your eyes will open , you better take to your heels and seek refuge in God

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by baby124: 11:48am On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Baby124 thank you for looking at the issue from another angle. I appreciate! Really, I have done a self evaluation, and I have seen my faults.
I was having an assessment of life since I got married, yesterday being my wedding anniversary. It hasn't been good at all. I wrote my observation and post it here to get different views of people.

I will go spiritual, I will pray since it is free according to acidosis. I do not hate my wife and she is not the cause of my problem, she isn't the spiritual husband (well, if my dream on this is true).

The most important part of my post is the paragraph about selling the car to renew my rent or not. But the sensitive nature of this post has made you all to ignore that.

All the same, thanks!

Do what you need to do as a man to put a roof over your family's head. Car is not a necessity. Shelter and food is. Also look into moving to a cheaper place so the money you get from selling your car can go far. If you want to go spiritual. Take your brains with you. Please flee from anyone that seeks to bring a wedge between your family. I don't believe in that spirit husband thing. It's trash and a weak excuse for people not to face the issues in their life squarely.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Truesapiosexual:
Hmmmmmm like I always say when men are in love they are so blind , few days ago a Nigerian Actress Liz anjorin shared an eye opening post on instagram about how women can be very wicked and people said she is writing nonsense and that's just the gospel truth , we are in a world filled with good and bad people , everyone can't be lucky to have a good spouse , an outsider won't come to deal with you most predicament we face as human is from our homes , you have said it all each time you have a fight something bad happens , you prayed to God to show you the source of your predicament he showed you and you still believe as couples you are one , is it not in this same Nigeria that sadly spouses use their partners for ritual , a wicked part of the world where mothers use their own children for ritual , I don't know why it's always hard for men to face the truth when they are in a bad predicament , I know a man that his story is so close to yours and till now Hardlu believes it's his wife , when you are dead your eyes will open , you better take to your heels and seek refuge in God

Trash talk. you even have the audacity to call yourself truesapiosexual sapiosexual indeed.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by favourmic(m): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
I personally do not believe in this "spiritual"
thing or ish...

This will not solve ur problem if u keep relying on this matter..u lost ur biznesz, u lost ur job & now ur broke...

Why not talk to ur wife how to sort out all ur problems especially in financial aspect sha? Too many rich ppol who hit the rock bottom as well..Now, pointing fingers on whose to blame is NOT an option..

you dont have to believe i just pray you dont experience it.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by thesuave10(m): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
As soon as I saw Edo state I didn't want to read again. Baba divorce that witch you call a wife

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by seunmohmoh(f): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
e get as he b
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by favourmic(m): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Today is my wedding anniversary. I got married in 2010. I actually don't know if my marriage is a curse or there are other forces affecting my life.

I went into my marriage with 6 trucks and they were all working within southwest. All the trucks are gone!

I am a 37year old man from Enugu state. I got married at the age of 31 to a beautiful lady from Edo state.

I started my logistic company when I left my salary job in 2007. I started with 3 trucks and I was able to grow and acquired 3 more trucks before 2010.

I met my wife when she was serving in Enugu. I visited my parent in enugu that very year. We got talking and one thing led to the other. She got pregnant towards the end of her service year and moved in with me immediately after her service.

We had our traditional wedding, though her mum (father is late) wasn't at the wedding. She didn't inform her, she said she doesn't have a relationship with her and that they are not in talking terms. Though her aunt (her mum sister) was actively involved and present. She made up with her mum years later and they are both fine now.

I lost my 6 trucks in 3years with debts that I had to settle by selling my uncompleted buildings in Enugu and Lagos. I have not paid some debts till now. Note that I acquired those properties before my wedding.

I lost 2 trucks in 2010 December, lost 1 in 2011, then lost remaining 3 trucks to accident in 2013.

It usually happened whenever we quarreled and she got really angry. That very night, I would see myself being locked up by a man in a room with an iron gate in my dream. The next trip for any of my trucks would be an accident or there would be a major problem on the road.

I was out of business in 2014 to mid 2015 when I decided to travel out of Nigeria for some hustling. I told my wife about my plan but she said she is sure my plan is to marry another woman when I get to Europe. I made some promises to her before I left.
On getting to the airport in holland, I was put into the next flight to Lagos from Schipol airport in Holland.

I became very broke after the failed trip and I had to open up to friends and family who still thought I was a big man. I was able to secure a 35k salary job through a friend. My wife came to my place of work, told my boss that I beat her. She lied! (I have never done that before and I didn't do it). I lost the job.

In all this, I have always struggled to pay our rent, we pay our son school fee together while she handles 75% of food stuff in the house. She works and earns around 65k. She has been supportive.

I have prayed and she has prayed too, but nothing has changed in my finance. It is getting worse everyday. One night, I prayed and begged God to reveal to me the source of my problem, I had a dream that night. In the dream, my wife told me she is married to the prince of their kingdom and that the prince is always with us sometimes on the bed when we are sleeping. She said his boys are the one I always see fighting me in my dreams. My wife told me all this in my dream. I am scared of discussing this dream with my wife because she is a prayerful woman and it will sound like I am saying she is the cause of my problem. I am confused.

I also consulted a pastor, the pastor said witches are seriously dealing with me. He also said my wife has a spiritual husband that is very powerful. He warned me never to discuss any of my plans with my wife again. That I should always tell her after the execution of such plans (plans that has to do with my business). I find it strange and hard to believe, what is the essence of having a wife if we can have 100% openness. I continue to discuss my business plans with wifey and they are always failing. Sometimes I will be too happy to hide it from her. (Lol)

We have a small car that is strictly for taking my son to school. My rent expired in May and there is no hope of money for me. Landlord is already on me. If I sell this last only car to pay this rent, what are we going to sell to pay the next rent? I think maybe we should separate for a while and when things change for better again, we can come together. I have not discussed this with my wife. Is this a right step? Her mum and her mum sis (they are both widows) has a big house here in Lagos, she can move to the house while I get a driving job with an accommodation package. This way, I can support and pay my son's school fee.

Please people advice me.

brb
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Chatflick(m): 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Today is my wedding anniversary. I got married in 2010. I actually don't know if my marriage is a curse or there are other forces affecting my life.

I went into my marriage with 6 trucks and they were all working within southwest. All the trucks are gone!

I am a 37year old man from Enugu state. I got married at the age of 31 to a beautiful lady from Edo state.

I started my logistic company when I left my salary job in 2007. I started with 3 trucks and I was able to grow and acquired 3 more trucks before 2010.

I met my wife when she was serving in Enugu. I visited my parent in enugu that very year. We got talking and one thing led to the other. She got pregnant towards the end of her service year and moved in with me immediately after her service.

We had our traditional wedding, though her mum (father is late) wasn't at the wedding. She didn't inform her, she said she doesn't have a relationship with her and that they are not in talking terms. Though her aunt (her mum sister) was actively involved and present. She made up with her mum years later and they are both fine now.

I lost my 6 trucks in 3years with debts that I had to settle by selling my uncompleted buildings in Enugu and Lagos. I have not paid some debts till now. Note that I acquired those properties before my wedding.

I lost 2 trucks in 2010 December, lost 1 in 2011, then lost remaining 3 trucks to accident in 2013.

It usually happened whenever we quarreled and she got really angry. That very night, I would see myself being locked up by a man in a room with an iron gate in my dream. The next trip for any of my trucks would be an accident or there would be a major problem on the road.

I was out of business in 2014 to mid 2015 when I decided to travel out of Nigeria for some hustling. I told my wife about my plan but she said she is sure my plan is to marry another woman when I get to Europe. I made some promises to her before I left.
On getting to the airport in holland, I was put into the next flight to Lagos from Schipol airport in Holland.

I became very broke after the failed trip and I had to open up to friends and family who still thought I was a big man. I was able to secure a 35k salary job through a friend. My wife came to my place of work, told my boss that I beat her. She lied! (I have never done that before and I didn't do it). I lost the job.

In all this, I have always struggled to pay our rent, we pay our son school fee together while she handles 75% of food stuff in the house. She works and earns around 65k. She has been supportive.

I have prayed and she has prayed too, but nothing has changed in my finance. It is getting worse everyday. One night, I prayed and begged God to reveal to me the source of my problem, I had a dream that night. In the dream, my wife told me she is married to the prince of their kingdom and that the prince is always with us sometimes on the bed when we are sleeping. She said his boys are the one I always see fighting me in my dreams. My wife told me all this in my dream. I am scared of discussing this dream with my wife because she is a prayerful woman and it will sound like I am saying she is the cause of my problem. I am confused.

I also consulted a pastor, the pastor said witches are seriously dealing with me. He also said my wife has a spiritual husband that is very powerful. He warned me never to discuss any of my plans with my wife again. That I should always tell her after the execution of such plans (plans that has to do with my business). I find it strange and hard to believe, what is the essence of having a wife if we can have 100% openness. I continue to discuss my business plans with wifey and they are always failing. Sometimes I will be too happy to hide it from her. (Lol)

We have a small car that is strictly for taking my son to school. My rent expired in May and there is no hope of money for me. Landlord is already on me. If I sell this last only car to pay this rent, what are we going to sell to pay the next rent? I think maybe we should separate for a while and when things change for better again, we can come together. I have not discussed this with my wife. Is this a right step? Her mum and her mum sis (they are both widows) has a big house here in Lagos, she can move to the house while I get a driving job with an accommodation package. This way, I can support and pay my son's school fee.

Please people advice me.

My sincere guess is that she has a spiritual husband that frustrates your business whenever she freaks out.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by thesuave10(m): 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Trash talk. you even have the audacity to call yourself truesapiosexual sapiosexual indeed.

Are you OK? Everything he said is true so rituals don't happen among families again? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by jaksmillioniar: 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
I think ur wife is possessed a demon. be prayerful pls
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
ststyreal:

Expantiate and cowaciate biko oo, too interested in your experience
Onye Aba
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by pweetiedee(m): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
baby124:
Nothing is wrong with your wife. It rather seems like when you displease her, bad things happen, which is normal in a marriage. Maybe you need to listen to your wife more actually and plan with her. Let me tell you, you started associating every problem with your wife, that is why you are here today.From reality to dreams to reality again. What you think is what you dream and what you become.

You have also never taken responsibility for your actions. At least it's not your wife that was driving the trucks, it was human beings who you hired that drove the trucks. That was your fault because you did not do a good job when hiring people. Does Dangote not have the same problems? His drivers even kill people out of reckless driving. At least thank God none of your trucks killed someone, or you would have been in trouble.

About your pastor, I am sure you told him what you are telling us here. So why are you surprised that he will tell you your wife has spiritual problems? These pastors tell you what you want to hear. So they can control you completely. Pastor also wants to destroy your family by telling you not to discuss with your wife.

I suggest you sit your wife down and tell her everything including everything the pastor said. See her reaction and see if she will discuss the issue. Then you can go from there. Never let an outsider like pastors especially ruin your life. Be very careful with pastors. Many are fake, diabolical and desperate.

As for your wife coming to your work to lie on you so you lose your job. I am sorry but I don't believe that. I think that part was either added to sweeten the tale or you really did beat her. This is because only once in your story did you mention an irrational act that she did. Which means she is not the type to ordinarily make up stories. No woman will want to be the sole provider for her family with 65k and be happy.

Finally, I think you should communicate your worries, your dreams, your pastors information and everything to your wife. I think you guys should find a solution to your problem as a family. It is not strange that you lost all these things. That's life. But we are quick to equate life happening to us to a spiritual problem and even blaiming our loved ones.

Many so called billionaires today are even more broke than you. If in a business you do not follow it closely, set back and calamity must happen. You really should be taking all the lessons you learned in your business failure and use it to build yourself back up. All of us fail at one point or the other. It's not spiritual, it's life teaching us the lessons we need to learn to get from point A to point B.

see how u just said the truth. wow! Especially the part where u said pastors would tell him what e wants to hear. And even tell him not to discuss with his wife. They have destroyed marriages through that.

the wife may be possessed, and she may be innocent.

the problem may be from the man himself.

It may be spiritual. It may just be a trying period that will pass.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by dingbang(m): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Edo state.... Na dem

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
favourmic:

you dont have to believe i just pray you dont experience it.

Why not pray for urself instead...

#NONSENSE
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
thing or ish...

This will not solve ur problem if u keep relying on this matter..u lost ur biznesz, u lost ur job & now ur broke...

Why not talk to ur wife how to sort out all ur problems especially in financial aspect sha? Too many rich ppol who hit the rock bottom as well..Now, pointing fingers on whose to blame is NOT an option..
a wife that lied that a man beat her up and lost his job afterwards. I relate to what OP is trying to say

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Lexusgs430: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Please people advice me.

Do the extreme opposite of what got you to this unfortunate predicament..........

Have a trial separation and don't mention any plans to her, see if things improve. If they do, you don marry Marine - spirit......

But be aware, the moment you file for a permanent separation, her + her spiritual husband already have your kidney, heart, liver & intestines in their shrine.......

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by bezimo(m): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
There is something worst than been single, it's marrying and aligning with the wrong wife...

Your wife may be behind your travails...whatever the case it's spiritual. You need devine intervention.

One(single) shall chase a thousand, and two (married) shall put ten thousand to flight- Deut 32:30b[i][/i]

Two(married) are better than one(single), because they have a good return for their labor Ecc 4:9

The above scriptures indicate God designed marriage to amplify productivity of an individual so when the reverse is the case..You ask questions?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Chatflick(m): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Allenroundabout it is obvious the pastor was right about your spouse having a spiritual husband. I'd say you should grow your spiritual life 10x more and win this battle. Pray fervently for your wife and all will be well.

PS: Remember; They that put their trust in the LORD can never be put to shame.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by 50shadesofme: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Please people advice me.

Bros your wife has a spirit husband sha, best you go to mountain of fire and miracles mfm church go for deliverance it will be tuff but you will come through, if you don't do anything about it your life will be worthless and you can never Prosper in anything you do, just know that she and her spirit husband will fight you with all they have but trust me bros God will fight for you if you really desire to be free of this bondage.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
baby124:

a wife that can lie so the husband lost his job. The way some of una dey talk atimes. What is normal in marriage? Misfortune after fights, I'd rather remain single. There is more to this.. haba 7 trucks within a space of 7 years. 3 came within 3 years going by that he ought to have 14 trucks now. There is more to this abeg.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
generationz:
Op don't listen to all those people telling you not to worry or to continue telling your wife things.
It wouldn't cost you anything to keep things from her for a while. Just see if it would yield positive results.

There are two things involved
It's either she is aware and a part of it ie a wicth also (which is a worse case scenario)
Or
She is aware but as helpless as you are. ( that way you can convince her to go for deliverance, if she is a good wife.)

At first you either leave the house without informing her for a month or so to hustle. And see how far

If she is a witch my brother, na war because she might find it hard to let you go.

So be going for deliverance services in mfm, fast and pray.
Mfm will teach you how to do dry facing for days those are the most effective

Whatever you do please DON'T LET HER IN ON YOUR PLANS.

Forget love for now. Use your head.
babe, God bless you, are you available?

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Daveliz(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Please people advice me.

, this is very serious issues both of you have to agree on this issue because child is already involved, is only God can solve this, both of you to see the face of God , separating first that will be the end of the marriage, with God all things are possible my brother.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by solid3(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2017

My brother, your life's success story was on a straight right land until you got to this "Y" junction and decided to go left. How, you will ask me, right?

That lady wasn't given to you to marry, you took her, she got pregnant and moved to your house, she saw a big man who has good business, and got pregnant.

The good business man who has been taking good decisions took a wrong one when he was captivated by outwards appearance as you made mention of in your write up.

My advice, get a good pastor who will lead you out of this quagmire.

6 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Chatflick(m): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
thing or ish...

A wife that lied to your boss which resulted in the termination of your employment should be feared. IamKashyBaby hope you ain't got one... Just saying

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by phkka1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
My brother I really pity you. If it is possible, I will advise you renew your mind. Think of those things that are positive. If you are a christian, I want you to believe that the son of God has set you free and you are free in deed. On a second thought, your wife can go for deliverance.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by AuroraB(f): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Acidosis:
Ignore this advice at your own peril

Visit Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries headquarters in Lagos. It's a 10 mins drive from Berger.

http://www.deliveranceplace.com/stronghold.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/spirit-husband-spirit-wife/

https://dailyfamily.ng/free-spirit-husbandwife-incubus-succubus/

Just go to Google and type "incubus and succubus" or "spiritual wife and husband"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incubus

You never really dated this woman before you got her pregnant. At this point, just heed to a good spiritual advice since you have nothing to lose by going spiritual. Prayers won't kill you and those advising you against it obviously do not want you to prosper, they're wicked and ignorant.

Mind you, your greatest enemy isn't your wife, your enemies are those advising you on this thread to avoid going spiritual.

By the way, I'm not a member of MFM, however desperate times call for desperate actions. The average human is more spiritual than physical, don't let education f00l you oo, MFM General Overseer is a first class holder (Microbiology) with a PhD, lol. You see, there is a place for science and another for spirituality.
I think those advising him not to go solo on the path of deliverance are working with or for his wife!
Op, race to MFM immediately. Don't even let her know where you are going to angry

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
A strong spiritual husband is married to your wife.

Now, do this assignment..

Sit your wife down, ask her some questions related to this; 'If she sees any man in her dream (a strange man who does strange things) .

Now do this, make her happy, after that, stay away for one week without communication then you'll see some positive changes (just a test to see that it's a spiritual husband case) .

Then find a church for deliverance (Omega fire Ministries, MFM, Synagogue church)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? / TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. / Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.