Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (54074 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Ken4ward: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
Spirituality is different from religion, this is very important to know. From your observations it could be a valid point your wife belongs to an occultic group which may not even be known to her even if your question her she might not have an answer. Check her family, I remember there was a time I eavesdrop a conversation between a mother and her witch doctor when she was enquiring of the future of her children. She's got able 12 of them. From the ones I could pick, about the second born, the witch doctor said, she's a product of the Marine kingdom when she's about to marry parcel the elements of the Marine kingdom for her. So he said of many of her children. The mother too agrees she's from the Marine kingdom. Life is more than what we can see with our physical eyes.
As your Pastor advised at least, no matter how insignificant the move is try it once. Abraham didn't tell Sarah he's going to sacrifice Isaac when he was commanded by God to do so. Mind you, it's field he'd had experiences so don't ignore a wise counsel. If this proves to be wise, as you claimed that through prayers God revealed to you, go to Him in prayers and ask Him what you should do?
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by tightsunnybobo: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Go to OMEGA POWER MINISTRIES(OPM) WORLDWIDE, PORT HARCOURT, I HAVE EXPERIENCED SUCH SET BACK, BUT TODAY I AM OKAY .GO DIRECT NO: 08033385271
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
You lack understanding but in your eyes you are wise. Thinking is both an active and passive process. Is he the first person to lose 7 trucks? Do you know what I have lost? Because we are yammering on anonymously tells you no one's biography.
I can talk about the truck business because I know it very well.
They make money daily but you need to know what to do with that money. Most do not. Most are financially illiterate and do not educate themselves and failure to grow is an example of BAD THINKING.
Most believe investment is buying land and houses failing to realise that INSURANCE is an investment.
Now you are losing trucks to accidents and claim nothing from insurance That is financial ignorance because 99& of Nigerians never claim the 1& that do almost always get paid even quicker than some developed countries.That is just one thing there are many others.
Another problem may have is to buy trucks that are liabilities which never work for two weeks at a stretch before devoping faults.I could go on and on but all those things happen in business if you know business at all over 90% of businesses fold up which is a staggering reality

The correct way to think now is to sit down and make a list of positives. Not focus on what has been lost. People like you will continue to live in atiny world ocupied by similar superstitious minds telling each other the same nonsense
and in you own thought the OP is not looking forward an thinking about what gone that he had to get a 35k job. A man that had 300 percent return on investment in 3 years doesnt really know what to get about :oOga stop being critical critical pray life continues to be fair to you and stop this rant of being bouyant. If someone had told the likes of Obasanjo and Abiola they would be in jail in the 1970. They will boast just the way you are doing. Btw, you don't ha to be anonymous, let's learn about you.. reveal yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by samsam2019: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
It's your marriage and your life but personally I wouldn't remain with such person again
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by adatemi: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Chascop:

Sir/Ma, spiritual issues are really not handled the way we think. it's something beyond human understanding..

Things are happening

I do appreciate your comments but I don't believe in things like that and my kids are not brought up to believe that anyone has the spiritual means to hurt them. When God is for us, who can be against us! People go to pastors to pray for them because they believe that these pastors have the means to communicate with God. Do you know what that your pastor did last night? If he slept with his sister in-law, stole money from the offering table or just killed someone. You don't know so why put your trust/life in their hands. Go boldly to God your father and he's ready to help you and he should thinking it's the wife's fault that he has problem. Have a great evening sir!
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by neonly: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Acidosis:
Ignore this advice at your own peril

Visit Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries headquarters in Lagos. It's a 10 mins drive from Berger.

http://www.deliveranceplace.com/stronghold.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/spirit-husband-spirit-wife/

https://dailyfamily.ng/free-spirit-husbandwife-incubus-succubus/

Just go to Google and type "incubus and succubus" or "spiritual wife and husband"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incubus

You never really dated this woman before you got her pregnant. At this point, just heed to a good spiritual advice since you have nothing to lose by going spiritual. Prayers won't kill you and those advising you against it obviously do not want you to prosper, they're wicked and ignorant.

Mind you, your greatest enemy isn't your wife, your enemies are those advising you on this thread to avoid going spiritual.

By the way, I'm not a member of MFM, however desperate times call for desperate actions. The average human is more spiritual than physical, don't let education f00l you oo, MFM General Overseer is a first class holder (Microbiology) with a PhD, lol. You see, there is a place for science and another for spirituality.

Can u mail pls need to talk to u privately ekanem75@Gmail.com
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by ikukuhero: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
cococandy:
I wish I knew your wife. I would encourage her to leave you. It must be extremely painful to be married to someone who thinks you're the cause of all their misfortunes. There's no possible way on earth that you're treating her right with your mind already made up about her being the evil in your life. You're going around talking about her with people while she's sitting there supporting you thinking she has a husband. Not knowing she's living with her enemy.

Your dreams are a manifestation of your thoughts, Your fears and worries, hopes and expectations. Suppressed in your subconscious, they replay in your mind when you're asleep as that's the way your brain expresses them. Unfortunately one can see that you see no good in your wife based on your dreams.

Please tell her you don't want to marry her anymore. Before she's accused of something bigger by you and your superstitious ilk.

If you trip tomorrow and hit your foot on something, I'm sure you will blame her.
When was the last time you checked your blood pressure? When was the last time you went for a thorough health check? I'm just asking because you may have an illness that could kill you without warning and the poor lady will be accused of killing you by your pastor and possibly your family members.

May the good lord never put any female dear to me the same house as their enemies in the name of marriage. Grown man thinking in fairly tale undecided

My dear, don't be ignorant. This young man's problem has its root in his marriage to his wife. His wife definitely is the cause of his problems. If he separates from her for a while, he will surely see how he'll begin to prosper again. I have seen grace to grass stories of men as a result of marriage.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

You are answering a question with a question. Does that make sense? You were not there to know if the wife was truly beaten or not yet you have condemned the wife and judged her without hearing her own side of the story.
how did I condemn. If you are so unintelligent to understand my point.. my poi is simply, it's uncalled for for a spouse to make public scene of the partner especially when it didn't start at that instance. The office is a formal place, an educated lady ought to respect that.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by 0m0nnakoda: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
majekdom2:
and in you own thought the OP is not looking forward an thinking about what gone that he had to get a 35k job. A man that had 300 percent return on investment in 3 years doesnt really know what to get about :oOga stop being critical critical pray life continues to be fair to you and stop this rant of being bouyant. If someone had told the likes of Obasanjo and Abiola they would be in jail in the 1970. They will boast just the way you are doing. Btw, you don't ha to be anonymous, let's learn about you.. reveal yourself
I have not said with certainty what he is doing or not doing I am talking generally. For all we know the entire story is another one of those Nairaland fictions

I really am not interested in knowing you or to be known by you

I find you pushy and obnoxious .I don't see you as a worthwhile acquaintance of any value intellectual or commercial So really if you don't mind can you find another superstitious bumpkin of your ilk to wallow with
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Segun61(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
This is an issue that needs serious attention, never joke with your life, both of u need deliverance from possession,obsession and oppression of demonic forces, locate a living church that do minister in deliverance, soak yourself into thorough fasting and prayers, dedicate your life to God and prepare for real warfare by having personal vigil between 12am-3am daily, something strange will happen, then begin the prayers of total recovery,by his grace your victory is sure, just tell her that your family needs God's attention than before.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by LordIsaac(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nkan ɓe....Marriage! I'm sure this is just one of a thousanɗ marital proɓlems out there. May heaven sever us from all evil alliances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ishilove:

By parents, you mean 'foreparents'.

Spirit husbands have different categories, and it seems like his wife's own falls under the ones who render the husbands of the women useless. They won't stop until they bring the man down to zero level. These men can only get back to their feet if they separate from the woman, which is really the whole point of the oppression- to ensure the woman does not have a stable home because she is attached in the spirit realm to demons.

..and most of the time these women are ignorant of the spiritual burden they carry. I used to see all these "Spiritual husband and wife" shii as bullshit until I witnessed the "Spiritual divorce". The voice I heard that day ehn!...that was the day I knew that indeed there is a spiritual world!.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Housing(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout I am sorry for your misfortune.
The problem could be spiritual but you don't start solving problems using spiritual means alone. Don't you insure any of your trucks? As lucrative transportation business is, it is equally highly vulnerable hence the need for proper insurance cover. You can only term a problem spiritual if it defiles all logical reasonings.

How can you have six trucks without insurance cover, it is like a suicidal mission for your logistics company. How often do you change your truck and replace them or you believe they can last forever?

Practical approach will solve your problem better.
Talk it out with your wife and be good to her. Draw up plan on how to revive your logistics business as you have learnt lessons and with better experience.
Pray and fast about, please do that on your own without approaching any body. If you still have goodwill and integrity among your clients and associates with prayers you can get financial partners. Working for someone with such a salary can not be a way out unless you want to steal.

May GOD guide you right

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by baby124: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Naughtysite:

He said his wife physically came to his office and said some things leading to his sack and you said, he was lieing.

You are funny to say a 37 year old man does not know what he is saying.. If you doubted that aspect, you should have also doubted that he once had 2 houses and 6 trucks.

In advicing people, do not make them appear stupid because of their predicament.

Nigeria is not good economically now because 5 years back, in my type of biz, one could easily generate 100,000 in a day but story has changed under APC, yet that is NOT enough for one to say it is spiritual.

But for this man, what he is going through is not physical. He even sold his houses. Yet under DEBT. Does that not look like HE WAS UNDER SPELL coupled with bad dreams ?

In fact, the first place a man sees how successful he is or will be is in his subconscious mind which plays out in our night dreams. The Bible said Joseph dreamt and saw his brethren sheaves bowing to his. He saw the Sun and Moon and 11 stars bowing to him, yet he was just a boy when he dreamt all that.

And one atheist comes to tell us that dreams do not happen.
Lol. You must be a nollywood writer. Spell I hope one day you don't get accused of something you know nothing about. That's how lawyers abroad almost sent a Nigerian to a psychiatric home because he claimed his wife was a witch and the cause of all his problems abroad. That is how mad you all sound when you say this nonsense. Let me tell you ehn! His wife is not his problem at all.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by jamesbridget13(f): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
For those saying spirit husband does not exist. I want to tell u that it does exist

I had a gf back in school that tells me her ordeal. She doesn't like it but can't help her self. She tells me how d spirit hubby comes to her n they have sex in something that appears like a dream to her but when she wakes up she would be totally wet down below.

If your wife is like my friend op, if u discuss it with her, I believe she ll reason with u n not get angry. Such kind of people needs deliverance.

You also need to be prayerful. Remember we overcome him by the blood of the Lamb n by the words of our testimony. Prayer is the key

On the other hand, ur wify might not be d reason for ur sorrow. Check n check very well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Ishilove: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
H
JeffreyJamez:

..and most of the time these women are ignorant of the spiritual burden they carry. I used to see all these "Spiritual husband and wife" shii as bullshit until I witnessed the "Spiritual divorce". The voice I heard that day ehn!...that was the day I knew that indeed there is a spiritual world!.
That's why I shake my head at people when they say the phenomenon of spirit spouses is not real.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Duru009(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
You are battling with the spirit husband 4rm your wife!!
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by chronique(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Donjazzy12:
Divorce that evil witch instantly or you are done for! You will never ever make it in life, if you do not immediately divorce her.
But how on earth did you get your self married to an Edo woman? My God were you blinded?
Edo women are the most passed around women in the whole world. They celebrate prostitution the way we celebrate Christmas!
And they are very very fetish. By the time they finish travelling around Nigeria collecting all manner of demons from desperate ritualist who they also sleep with, the next thing is to travel abroad to continue their prostitution.
As a result , most Edo women are possessed with all manner of demons and sicknesses!
God have answered your prayer now. Divorce her immediately or they will send you to an early grave. A word is enough for the wise!

When you want to talk in public, try and at least, make use of your brain. Do I start stereotyping all the Ibo and Yoruba girls in Lekki who are into prostitution because I saw them living that life? Or should I suddenly start saying all Yoruba women are useless because I have seen so many of them sleeping around and because a lot of them in Lagos are being fvcked even for the most trivial of gifts? My point is that you can't just generalize because some people from a place misbehaved. Treat his case separately from others. There are Yoruba, Ibo, Calabar, edo, delta, hausa, etc,prostitutes all over the place. I once made the mistake of dating a runz girl in Lagos and things became extremely difficult for me to the point she started feeding me often... When I realized what I had gotten into, I ran and tried to sort my life out. Where I would be attending deliverance prayers, she'd call me and ask me what the problem was and if we were fighting. Lest I forget, I once made the mistake of giving her my full names which she took somewhere to go and start doing whatever and they started revealing my life history and future to her... I remember how telling me about having spirit of lust and spirit husband, etc. That being said, I can't just start generalizing and saying Ibo girls are bad. I learnt from that experience and disciplined myself from putting my manhood into every pussy I see. As a matter of fact, it made me more disciplined. Don't go about generalizing and throwing an entire tribe under the bus because of some people's misdemeanor. People say yorubas are promiscuous but I have seen disciplined ones amongst them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by 0m0nnakoda: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
I have one question for the spirit husbamd believers : As a child was your food cooked with Gas kerosin or firewood?

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by 0m0nnakoda: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ishilove:
H
That's why I shake my head at people when they say the phenomenon of spirit spouses is not real.
I shake my head at people who say it is real. Now I know better it is real FOR THEM BUT NOT FOR ME
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by baby124: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
I have one question for the spirit husbamd believers : As a child was your food cooked with Gas kerosin or firewood?

The fact that they do not believe in God's sufficiency to deliver them from any issue on their mind shows that they do not believe in God. They believe in pastors who see all sorts of things due to mental issues. When a mad man controls your thoughts, you start to see things in a mad way. It's absurd. It's similar to the ones that believe beggars can steal their prick or pus*sy away. Nothing like spiritual husband and wife exist. Just brain dead and lazy people looking for an easy explanation.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
adatemi:

I do appreciate your comments but I don't believe in things like that and my kids are not brought up to believe that anyone has the spiritual means to hurt them. When God is for us, who can be against us! People go to pastors to pray for them because they believe that these pastors have the means to communicate with God. Do you know what that your pastor did last night? If he slept with his sister in-law, stole money from the offering table or just killed someone. You don't know so why put your trust/life in their hands. Go boldly to God your father and he's ready to help you and he should thinking it's the wife's fault that he has problem. Have a great evening sir!

I understand you quite alright.

Yeah, some families are so lucky that some powers or spirits (like ancestral spirits) don't disturb them. it all depends on the foundation of the family.

Anyone who has not experienced a particular thing will definitely not believe what ever another says as regards the subject matter, so you see, there must be diversities in agreement.

Yeah, we can all communicate to God only if we connect in the right and direct way through prayer but sometimes the reason why people fail to reach God is as a result of being faithless. The reason why God anointed or let's say chose a person is as a result of fast and easy access to him.

The Grace upon a man differs. Mr A may not have that Grace to reach God directly because something may be behind that and that's the reason why he needs Mr B asap depending on the degree of the wahala.

infact, it's just by God's mercies that we breath and witness success because there are whole lot of things which we do not know.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Duru009(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
freshvine:
Sorry about your predicaments but the truth is your marriage is the cause of your affliction. It's time to confront your wife but in a lovely manner both of you can find closure. What the spirit husband is doing is to render you useless and finally destroy the marriage so that your wife will be free of you and betrothed to him alone. But before the conversation with your wife, try stay awake most nights to watch over her and the way she sleeps.

Spirit husbands will send different afflictions to you including witches and wizards. Wherever you turn and whatever you do, you'll only attract hatred and jealousy from people and the evil amongst this poll will want to hurt you indirectly or directly.

Most ladies are aware that they're having these challenges hence they tend to be more religious than being spiritual. You'll notice whenever you make love to your wife, something terrible or insignificant as it may be happens thereafter. My bro, you've purchased the goods of the spirits.

How do women attract spirit husband?

Background : Our background says a lot of our individual personalities. If her parents had worshipped some useless gods and did sacrifices to protect her, definitely she'll be possessed with demonic powers warding off eligible men. The demon will come as a spirit being to be having canal knowledge of her from time to time. Majority of our parents did unspeakable things for family protection in the past.

Sex : our young ladies due to material things run after occultic men and money ritualist. Believe me, women are highly needed to make their sacrifices potent. Some requirements are to sleep with unsuspecting women and mostly women are not the targets but a vehicle to their target chain, the other successful men who will ignorantly sleep with them. When once this occultic men have had their time with any female, automatically, a demon is assigned to her to be a talent and destiny collector from her unsuspecting men in her life. Marrying such lady simply means you'll be contributing to the food chain of the original occultic man. Whenever you become too useless, your wife leaves you to another successful man and the cycle continues. Their prey is always beautiful ladies.

You need deliverance for your wife.

If you become stubborn, they'll render you impotent, attack your health.

Bitter truth!!

Make haste while the sun shines.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by prinxpalax(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
My dear, there is no fire without smoke. You and your wife are now one body, one entity. Do not run away from your problems but rather confront it spiritually. Both you and your wife should attend SCOAN, lagos for divine intervention. And you will be glad u did.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by 0m0nnakoda: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
baby124:

The fact that they do not believe in God's sufficiency to deliver them from any issue on their mind shows that they do not believe in God. They believe in pastors who see all sorts of things due to mental issues. When a mad man controls your thoughts, you start to see things in a mad way. It's absurd. It's similar to the ones that believe beggars can steal their prick or pus*sy away. Nothing like spiritual husband and wife exist. Just brain dead and lazy people looking for an easy explanation.
For anyone to believe in God they have to know God first. How can one believe in what they don't know?
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by YelloweWest: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

You Are A Tribalist you are no different from the op and those that blame the wife because she's from Edo state. end of story.

btw how many Igbo guys did you date?

secondly are all the superstitious misogynist agreeing with the Op on this thread Igbo?
The op is not blaming his cos she is Edo. He is blaming her cos he thinks she has spiritual husband which is affecting him.

It would be same if she were Igbos or any other tribe.

U can't deny that this is a popular view amongst igbo guy!

Be honest.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by xrisdon(m): 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Today is my wedding anniversary. I got married in 2010. I actually don't know if my marriage is a curse or there are other forces affecting my life.

I went into my marriage with 6 trucks and they were all working within southwest. All the trucks are gone!

I am a 37year old man from Enugu state. I got married at the age of 31 to a beautiful lady from Edo state.

I started my logistic company when I left my salary job in 2007. I started with 3 trucks and I was able to grow and acquired 3 more trucks before 2010.

I met my wife when she was serving in Enugu. I visited my parent in enugu that very year. We got talking and one thing led to the other. She got pregnant towards the end of her service year and moved in with me immediately after her service.

We had our traditional wedding, though her mum (father is late) wasn't at the wedding. She didn't inform her, she said she doesn't have a relationship with her and that they are not in talking terms. Though her aunt (her mum sister) was actively involved and present. She made up with her mum years later and they are both fine now.

I lost my 6 trucks in 3years with debts that I had to settle by selling my uncompleted buildings in Enugu and Lagos. I have not paid some debts till now. Note that I acquired those properties before my wedding.

I lost 2 trucks in 2010 December, lost 1 in 2011, then lost remaining 3 trucks to accident in 2013.

It usually happened whenever we quarreled and she got really angry. That very night, I would see myself being locked up by a man in a room with an iron gate in my dream. The next trip for any of my trucks would be an accident or there would be a major problem on the road.

I was out of business in 2014 to mid 2015 when I decided to travel out of Nigeria for some hustling. I told my wife about my plan but she said she is sure my plan is to marry another woman when I get to Europe. I made some promises to her before I left.
On getting to the airport in holland, I was put into the next flight to Lagos from Schipol airport in Holland.

I became very broke after the failed trip and I had to open up to friends and family who still thought I was a big man. I was able to secure a 35k salary job through a friend. My wife came to my place of work, told my boss that I beat her. She lied! (I have never done that before and I didn't do it). I lost the job.

In all this, I have always struggled to pay our rent, we pay our son school fee together while she handles 75% of food stuff in the house. She works and earns around 65k. She has been supportive.

I have prayed and she has prayed too, but nothing has changed in my finance. It is getting worse everyday. One night, I prayed and begged God to reveal to me the source of my problem, I had a dream that night. In the dream, my wife told me she is married to the prince of their kingdom and that the prince is always with us sometimes on the bed when we are sleeping. She said his boys are the one I always see fighting me in my dreams. My wife told me all this in my dream. I am scared of discussing this dream with my wife because she is a prayerful woman and it will sound like I am saying she is the cause of my problem. I am confused.

I also consulted a pastor, the pastor said witches are seriously dealing with me. He also said my wife has a spiritual husband that is very powerful. He warned me never to discuss any of my plans with my wife again. That I should always tell her after the execution of such plans (plans that has to do with my business). I find it strange and hard to believe, what is the essence of having a wife if we can have 100% openness. I continue to discuss my business plans with wifey and they are always failing. Sometimes I will be too happy to hide it from her. (Lol)

We have a small car that is strictly for taking my son to school. My rent expired in May and there is no hope of money for me. Landlord is already on me. If I sell this last only car to pay this rent, what are we going to sell to pay the next rent? I think maybe we should separate for a while and when things change for better again, we can come together. I have not discussed this with my wife. Is this a right step? Her mum and her mum sis (they are both widows) has a big house here in Lagos, she can move to the house while I get a driving job with an accommodation package. This way, I can support and pay my son's school fee.

Please people advice me.

i feel your pain bro, remember every problem have a solution, the end of your problem is near! yes, you heard me right! thats only if you believe. know it that your wife may not be the problem.

mention me if you are intrested

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by arthurshelly: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:

I don't believe in spirit husband or wife.

it's Prolly your mindset, you have no one to blame and can't understand why that is happening to you hence you are blaming your wife which in turn make you have dreams because you already have a fixed mindset

although it seems your wife also has her issues but this is nothing spiritual.

talk to your wife also talk to experienced business men and ask for advice.

if you say you want to start moving from church to church and going to mountains to fast and look for solutions. you will waste your money and time.

seek solution and not comfort in spirituality or religion.

besides this same spirit wife/husband people said a person with a spirit husband won't be able to get pregnant or get married so why did her 'spirit husband' allow her get married and have a child.

let your wife leave the home to a comfortable place so you can concentrate on hustling some cash

You are a joker if you don't believe in spiritual husband or wife....hos natter worse because his wife give birth to a boy..if the wife give birth to a girl it's likely you are not this very sad stage now
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
YelloweWest:

The op is not blaming his cos she is Edo. He is blaming her cos he thinks she has spiritual husband which is affecting him.

It would be same if she were Igbos or any other tribe.

U can't deny that this is a popular view amongst igbo guy!

Be honest.

I'm now telling you that it is not a popular view among igbos carry your bigotry and shift.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by baby124: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
For anyone to believe in God they have to know God first. How can one believe in what they don't know?
Good way of looking at it. They definitely do not know God. The thing I am afraid of is that this OP will go around spending money on pastor's for endless deliverance and lies. Then he will get more frustrated and leave his family. Only to probably engage in crime to survive. The truth is when you have a partner and you do not listen to your partner you are heading for disaster. It happens in my home because I know hubby well. I can tell if some things he is doing will end in disaster. If he does not listen, disaster will happen. He has gotten his hands burnt several times after fighting me verbally on issues and now he knows better. He seeks my opinion and we sit down together and both discuss all sides as I see things from another angle and i know him and how he thinks. He has been moving from grace to grace as a result. A bad woman would have run away from him and his 35k job.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by YelloweWest: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

I'm now telling you that it is not a popular view among igbos carry your bigotry and shift.
Denial never changes facts...

The op is a clear example.

Igbo man: as I marry wife I fall.

Instead of denying why not try to change the stereotype of u love your tribe?
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Yul025(f): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
please visit any omega power ministry or better still come to the main branch in portharcourt. You can check out the church via facebook. Type the name of the church or type it on google. General overseer is apostle chibuzor gift chinyere. You will see his real number. Any church that ask you to pay money is not real. OPM will never ask you to pay rather you will take assignment(is a prayer) and God will settle the matter. You can start with water spirit assignment. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos / Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.