Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

"The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot (4642 Views)

Leaked Sex Tape Of American Rapper, Kevin Gate's, Social Media React. VIDEO / Busty Bride Flaunts Her Gigantic Boobs In Racy Wedding Dress, Media React / Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by badassProdigy(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
This viral photo of a lady who went topless for a photoshoot has caused frenzy online as media users are now saying that the world should even come to an end today according to Christian numerologist, David Meade. Lol

See their epic reactions below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/09/world-should-end-today-media-react-as.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by badassProdigy(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2017

Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
grin

HOLY GRAAAAIL!

Why the hell she licked her own DEDE? shocked nawa ooo...
Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by divinehand2003(m): 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lol

This one na small one compared to others.
Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by Kimkardashain(f): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
Gross....
ewwwww....must u go total topless. considering ur body structure. such a flat tummy...

quote me at ur own peril.
Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by IamLEGEND1: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
This is nairaland and we go look the_breast like that.

They thought we will complain

10 Likes

Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by Evablizin(f): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
sad

What is this?topless with all these demarcation and spots of ages on her skin?

Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by FvckShiT(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
Holy fúçking fúçk!!
Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by Marcelo290(m): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
At first it looked dirty to me, I couldn't but commend the firm boobs though, Op this ain't new nah...hia
Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
shocked

interesting
Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
gross failure. .anu
Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by Papiikush: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
Disgusting... Am I the only one seeing this part of her laps?

She's probably got wrinkles and stretch makes all over her pushy. Throws up

2 Likes

Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by mofeoluwadassah: 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
she be like puffpuff wey enter water....but those boobs

1 Like

Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by ikbnice(m): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
Do you all know what I am thinking. Who are the photographers? I think they would be females.
Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by GloriaNinja(f): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY, THE WORLD WILL NOT END
Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by LadyOfgrace: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nice boobs tongue
Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by SweetJoystick(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
She for show pussy jor
Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by Partnerbiz3: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
End cos of wat.
When i not yet..
Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by Partnerbiz3: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
I like that beach abi pool or bar..
Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by Homeboiy: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
The 2 dots on her pussy? What e mean
Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by Divay22(f): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lol..
Tube of spare tyre grin grin grin
Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by theNOISEmaker: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
she be like puffpuff wey enter water....but those boobs
shege dan iska! Lolz
Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
Displaced ni.po
Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
Papiikush:
Disgusting... Am I the only one seeing this part of her laps?

She's probably got wrinkles and stretch makes all over her pushy. Throws up
The camera man forgot to edit that part. Disgusting!
Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by 1zynnvn(m): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
Too many holy people dey online for this country, but offline, devil dey compete with them. Pointing out stretchmarks and "dirty skin"as if they own body was made of Gold. i laugh when i read all these comments, she is probably better in person than most of these "Holy" commenters/Rebukers. And i do not approve of her action but i wont condemn her.
Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by mekuso89(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Just get out
Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by Oyindidi(f): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Na wa o
Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by eddieguru(m): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oh! Land have mercy
Re: "The World Should End Today" - Media React As Lady Goes Topless For Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Well, it's a common aphorism that "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder"

Left to me, she is far from it.

Too rigid and undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Pregnancy After Sex / I Like My Colleague But Can't Date Him / Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.