Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

"How To Financially Survive On Campus" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How To Financially Survive On Campus" (4681 Views)

Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus / I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2020
If you are still struggling with paying your school fees as a Higher Institution student, then you need this information..

I was in the same situation a few years ago that almost made me lose my admission, but i was able to overcome it with these 7 Tested and Proven Strategies I have shared in this short report.

A British philosopher Bertrand Russell once said, “The very best proof that something can be done is that someone else has already done it".

Firstly,I want you to know that there is no shortcuts in life. However, learning from someone else experience will save you time and money.

Why not learn from someone who has had real-life experience these 7 Tested and Proven Strategies that have SOLVED the question "HOW TO FINANCIALLY SURVIVE IN CAMPUS"?

When you come across write-up like this, Two questions you should ask yourself are (i) Are they written by an individual(s) who have had real-life experience (ii) Does the claims really work?

If the answer to the above two questions is YES, then I will advise you break all barriers to get the report.

The information you will learn from this short report will not only help you to be able to pay your school fees,it will also help you to live a financially free life in campus, and even when you leave the four walls of the school.

THIS OPPORTUNITY IS NOT MEANT FOR EVERYONE, but only for individuals who truly want to know How to Financially Survive in Campus.

I did not plan to share this Vital information with every student,only selected few. I am confident that if i can effectively influence these 50 individuals with this VITAL information, they will also be able to influence more 50 people each, then being able to live financially free in school won't be a problem anymore.

If you are interested in this VITAL information, kindly send an email

cares2fid@outlook.com

Subject: Am Interested in HTFSIC( NL AD)

Kindly note, only the first 50 emails received will be attended to.

REMEMBER: Not everyone will willingly want to share with you such VITAL INFORMATION as this, but if you meet someone that is willing to, kindly grab it with both hands, because its just might be the opportunity that you need at this point in time in your life.

This short report has helped me and several other students pay our school fees and also be able to live a financially free life on campus and beyond....

It is important you NOTE KINDLY that this is not a get rich quick scheme.
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by IamDavids: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2020
You will not die a good death o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 8:59am On Mar 27, 2020
IamDavids:
You will not die a good death o!
You get what you wish others first...So since you dont want to die a good death,so shall it be to you IJN...

You where not forced to read this comment...
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 8:59am On Mar 27, 2020
Good morning...
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by IamDavids: 9:21am On Mar 27, 2020
topnotchinfo:
You get what you wish others first...So since you dont want to die a good death,so shall it be to you IJN...

You where not forced to read this comment...

I repeat you will not die a good death.

Motherfvcker!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Trust we had a good day?
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
IamDavids:

I repeat you will not die a good death.

Motherfvcker!!
Death is smelling around you, That is why you are saying it...

All you wish someone else will come to pass in your life bro...IJN....
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
If you are still struggling with paying your school fees as a Higher Institution student, then you need this information..

I was in the same situation a few years ago that almost made me lose my admission, but i was able to overcome it with these 7 Tested and Proven Strategies I have shared in this short report.

A British philosopher Bertrand Russell once said, “The very best proof that something can be done is that someone else has already done it".

Firstly,I want you to know that there is no shortcuts in life. However, learning from someone else experience will save you time and money.

Why not learn from someone who has had real-life experience these 7 Tested and Proven Strategies that have SOLVED the question "HOW TO FINANCIALLY SURVIVE IN CAMPUS"?

When you come across write-up like this, Two questions you should ask yourself are (i) Are they written by an individual(s) who have had real-life experience (ii) Does the claims really work?

If the answer to the above two questions is YES, then I will advise you break all barriers to get the report.

The information you will learn from this short report will not only help you to be able to pay your school fees,it will also help you to live a financially free life in campus, and even when you leave the four walls of the school.

THIS OPPORTUNITY IS NOT MEANT FOR EVERYONE, but only for individuals who truly want to know How to Financially Survive in Campus.

I did not plan to share this Vital information with every student,only selected few. I am confident that if i can effectively influence these 50 individuals with this VITAL information, they will also be able to influence more 50 people each, then being able to live financially free in school won't be a problem anymore.

cares2fid@outlook.com

REMEMBER: Not everyone will willingly want to share with you such VITAL INFORMATION as this, but if you meet someone that is willing to, kindly grab it with both hands, because its just might be the opportunity that you need at this point in time in your life.

This short report has helped me and several other students pay our school fees and also be able to live a financially free life on campus and beyond....

Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by IamDavids: 12:38am On Mar 28, 2020
Egungun be careful, na Express you dey go.

Is like you don't want to die a good death abi?

4 Likes

Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by IamDavids: 12:40am On Mar 28, 2020
topnotchinfo:
Death is smelling around you, That is why you are saying it...

All you wish someone else will come to pass in your life bro...IJN....

You are cursing in Jesus name, Mad oh. Its very vivid that you are not going to die a good death. Motherfvcker!

Shebi you say you stupid? Idiot.

Werey, o de ni kuure!! Oloshi

3 Likes

Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by coronavirus19: 1:01am On Mar 28, 2020
IamDavids:

You are cursing in Jesus name, Mad oh. Its very vivid that you are not going to die a good death. Motherfvcker!

Shebi you say you stupid? Idiot.

Werey, o de ni kuure!! Oloshi
Bro, u need to locate the nearest health centre before ur case gets out of hand.

1 Like

Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by IamDavids: 1:03am On Mar 28, 2020
coronavirus19:

Bro, u need to locate the nearest health centre before ur case gets out of hand.

Its like you too don't want to die a good death?

1 Like

Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by coronavirus19: 7:35am On Mar 28, 2020
cheesy cheesy Lalasticlala, coman carry this one
IamDavids:

Its like you too don't want to die a good death?

1 Like

Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 7:54am On Mar 28, 2020
Good morning all..
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2020
It is your responsibility to stay safe this period.. Good morning..
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by Charleys: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2020
Oga if you are truly serious and want to help people.

Put the Google drive Link here so everyone can download it. Apart from that then you're a scammer.

5 Likes

Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 10:16am On Mar 29, 2020
Charleys:

Put the Google drive Link here so everyone can download it. Apart from that then you're a scammer.
@Charleys, the information is not for everybody, just for people who truly wants to know "How to financially survive on Campus".. Its also not a must you get it....

Most times,you dont value what you get for free...

Nobody is scamming anybody ,Life is all about choice...
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2020
Charleys:

There's another platform that help people that want free information..You can also send an email to indicate interest..
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 9:42am On Mar 30, 2020
Some testimonies from people who have had access to the book" How to Financially Survive on Campus"

. Hi. My name is Franca,

For me, life on campus was really frustrating, it got to a point that I wish the whole world should just come to an end.. I barely was able to feed, to the extent I was so frustrated and almost defer my admission.

I knew I had to do something to change the financial situation I was facing, but I just didn't know what to do.

Thank heavens, on a sunny afternoon, I was checking my phone and I stumbled on the post " If you are still struggling with paying your school fees, read this" on my Facebook page. I was curious to know what it was all about, so I decided to read further. After reading I did just as instructed on the write-up, I sent an email requesting to have a copy of the book.

Some few days later, I got a response where I was directed on how to get the book. I thought it was free, I was discouraged. My mind said I should trash the information that it was junk and its just another way the person wants to get money from people, just like some of the several I have read.

But there was something real and honest in the way the person wrote, It made me want to know more, which I did. So I sourced for the money to pay to have complete access to the book to see what it was all about. Boy- I'm glad I did. It was a decision I will never regret!

The first money I made from carrying out the first strategy was #20,000, but now I am earning #60,000 monthly just by applying the first strategy. I'm so happy because now I have money and time to achieve some other things.

The strategies are not in any way affecting my studies...I am looking forward to starting the 4th strategy soon.

{The book: How to Financially Survive on Campus} - Franca Onos.

You can read more from the website when you send an email to the email on the write up..
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
Good P.M, and happy new month in advance...Beware of April fool joke
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 10:53am On Apr 01, 2020
Happy New Month...I pray this month favor us all...
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2020

cares2fid@outlook.com

Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 10:28am On Apr 03, 2020
Please stay safe....
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 10:31am On Apr 04, 2020
Good morning everyone..
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by James4bright(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2020
Stick to the wealth you've made from what ever financial activity you've done, and quite cajoling people to purchase your ebook.
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
James4bright:
Stick to the wealth you've made from what ever financial activity you've done, and quite cajoling people to purchase your ebook.
Not cajoling anyone to get the information..Life is all about choice..

You choose to do whatever you want to do...

Besides,am online marketing a product bro...Hope you are staying safe...And try to do something productive this period...

1 Like

Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by James4bright(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
topnotchinfo:
Not cajoling anyone to get the information..Life is all about choice..

You choose to do whatever you want to do...

Besides,am online marketing a product bro...Hope you are staying safe...And try to do something productive this period...

Okay. Sorry bruv for invading. Hopefully people purchase, the product should be a whole lot helpful, I guess.
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
James4bright:

Okay. Sorry bruv for invading. Hopefully people purchase, the product should be a whole lot helpful, I guess.
Only marketing it bro..But we have hard many testimonies from people that have the information already...

I see you are a Copywriter/Content Writer, we could work out something..

Am also a content writer,i help companies and organization increase their sales margin...

Cheers...Also lived in Lagos...

1 Like

Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by James4bright(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
topnotchinfo:
Only marketing it bro..But we have hard many testimonies from people that have the information already...

I see you are a Copywriter/Content Writer, we could work out something..

Am also a content writer,i help companies and organization increase their sales margin...

Cheers...Also lived in Lagos...

Okay bro. I'm quite keen to know more.
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
James4bright:

Its okay bro,I just feel there are better ways you should have expressed your thoughts......Well, Just incase you have Business be it product or services and you dont know how to get it into the hands of people that needs it and are ready to pay to have it,You can contact me,i and my team are specialized in it,and we are not charging a dime to get this done for you at first,but if we deliver, then we come into agreement..

We sure going to help you increase sales of your products or services and there by increasing the profit margin of your business..

If you are smart enough i just have dropped a business idea that can help you fetch tons of cash...

You can get the book to read more on this type of idea or strategies...

We have hard so many students even non students that are making good and cool cash from the strategies learn from the book..

I started one of my side business lately form the ideas i got from reading some chapter of the book..What we do is that we read some pages of the report to know that it will be of VALUABLE to people,before we do publicity...

Its BIG bro,and i can assure you are gonna make it BIG TIME should you give it a try...

Enough oh this...You can send me a private message lets talk more since you are in Lagos and also a content writer,we could learn from each other no body knows...

Cheers..

Have to get busy now...

Remember to stay safe this period.....
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
James4bright:

Okay bro. I'm quite keen to know more.
Same bro...We could learn from each other....No body know everything....Thanks for understanding...

Cheers...

You can send me a message drop your contact lets talk better ...

Thanks for understanding me ....

Life its easy ,dont scare people away with your character,one thing i tell young people...

Give a listening ear to hear what the person has to say,if it does not worth it, you have everything right to leave or quit ...I learn from everybody bro..I just learn from you this morning...In life we learn everyday...

We will all make it in life...I wish you the best and stay FOCUS and prayerful...

God directs our steps rightly...

Cheers...

Talk lata.,want to get busy now ....
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 3:38am On Apr 07, 2020
The last time i post here, i drop a business idea, anyone that is smart would have started the business...Today,i just want to share my own personal testimony from the book" HOW TO FINANCIALLY SURVIVE ON CAMPUS"..I was an average English student in school so permit my sentence construction.

Marketing cars online is one of my business,and i still do it up till date, When i first started,i lose so much on advertisement and still was unable to sell any of the cars i posted.I came across this book December 2019 where i was opportune by the writer to go through it, In one of the chapters the writer made mention of how you can be marketing cars and earning big....I was curious to know more as i was already in that line of business.

Well,i never knew there are some cars that are hotcake
I never new there are some good platform where i could market the cars and i get potential buyers not just calling and coming for inspection,but also are ready to pay to get the car,and lots more. These caught my attention,so i decided to read more..

After understanding the strategy, i decided to give it a try again from what i have learned in the book..That month i was able to make two sales,where i made #100,000 commission....One of the person i sold one of the cars to gave me #10,000 that i should use to load my phone..

Up till date i still market cars,and am succeeding in it just by applying the principles i learn from that book that day...

Starting this type of business as a student will help you greatly,the commission on every sales is hug...

In as much as this is a good business idea that should you be willing to give it a try you will be glad you did, However there are some key things you need should you chose to be successful in this business line that you need to know..

I wasted so much money marketing the wrong cars and placing advertisement in the wrong channel not until i read from the book how to market rightly..

There are lots of testimonies on the site of how this book have helped many students and entrepreneur lived financially free.....

I have been doing business since i was in higher institution,until i left the four walls of school..

Should you be interested in this book

just send an email to

cares2fid@outlook.com

Trust me, you will be happy you make the decision of having access to this book...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Girl Turns #buzzit Challenge To Something Else, See Naked Ass(pics&video) / I Am In A Relationship With A Girl But Now This is Happening. Please Advise Me. / Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.