Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,289 members, 7,954,150 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (87407 Views)

Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by ariesbull: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
These lagosians
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Sterope(f): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Dude, you are preaching to a wallsmiley

Icon79:
Bia, doesn't it seem odd to you that there are people who want to be mercilessly whipped, uncomfortably chained, caned with metal chains, or otherwise tortured just for the purpose of sex? What kinda pleasure is that

Listen, the fact that many people do it doesn't make it normal. I was just watching a TV documentary about John McAfee, the original owner of the McAfee antivirus. This man relocated to the small country of Belize, hired some small girls (many of them teenagers) ....pay them a lot of money and sponsor some in college just so they can live with him to defecate inside his mouth! That's his own kink!!

I am not making this up. You can google it .... the title is: Gringo: The Dangerous Life of John McAfee. Is that normal as well?

And by the way, I know that BDSM can be a sign of demon possession because I have known people who were previously into that bondage but the urge totally stopped after they were ministered deliverance. Have a happy Sunday!!!

O pari

1 Like

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Sterope(f): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Let me save you some trouble.....You cannot convince mesmiley

I have already given you my opinion on it. If people choose to be extreme about it, good for them. It doesn't mean that it is inherently a bad thing.

Icon79:
I can't remember the article where I read it, but I heard it on a good authority that, on average, 1,000 men die from BDSM every year. This doesn’t include women and it’s only the statistic for the deaths in the United States. Seems pretty alarming, doesn't it?

According to the article, the main cause of death of BDSM participants is something called “breath play”. Breath play is the act of restricting your partner’s air. It’s dangerous, because there’s no way to be sure of when it becomes too much for the sub. It’s also dangerous because it can put the sub into cardiac arrest very easily. Breath play is dangerous and the main cause of death within the BDSM community. But other things can cause death too. Fire play, it can cause the sub’s body to go into shock. Cut play, it can also cause the sub’s body to go into shock by too much blood loss.

In an article published by ABC News last year, entitled, "Love Hurts: Sadomasochism's Dangers," discusses a 67-year old man who was rushed to the emergency room after losing consciousness in a sex club. He had passed out during an S&M scene that involved him hanging by his arms from a cross, and the damage was so severe that it took him a few days to regain consciousness. The article discusses how lucky the man is to be alive, and goes on to talk about the more unfortunate individuals who have died while engaging in S&M practices.

O pari

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by efficiencie(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Icon79:
Bia, doesn't it seem odd to you that there are people who want to be mercilessly whipped, uncomfortably chained, caned with metal chains, or otherwise tortured just for the purpose of sex? What kinda pleasure is that

Listen, the fact that many people do it doesn't make it normal. I was just watching a TV documentary about John McAfee, the original owner of the McAfee antivirus. This man relocated to the small country of Belize, hired some small girls (many of them teenagers) ....pay them a lot of money and sponsor some in college just so they can live with him to defecate inside his mouth! That's his own kink!!

I am not making this up. You can google it .... the title is: Gringo: The Dangerous Life of John McAfee. Is that normal as well?

And by the way, I know that BDSM can be a sign of demon possession because I have known people who were previously into that bondage but the urge totally stopped after they were ministered deliverance. Have a happy Sunday!!!

O pari

If BDSM is not demon possession I wonder what is...doing yourself bodily harm in the name of pleasure is insane...when the distinction between pain and pleasure is blurred, then the mind has been tampered with!

1 Like

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by YelloweWest: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
nwaire:
will it be OK if I say you too might fall into such temptation?
My last paragraph answered that question
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by YelloweWest: 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
zinizta:
This Might Come ACross As An InsULT But You Need That Thing Between Your ShoulderS Checked. By Trying To JustifY Wrong Because The Victim Is An Opposite Sex To Your GenDeR Is One Of The DumMeST Thing Anyone Can Do. I Wont Be SurPrisEd If The Dumbass In The Story Is A Married Man. People Get Killed For SH!T Like This. BDSM Or GSM, Give That HOE The BoOT...
U must be dyslexic. Dose not condemning equate to justification?
Did I not read my last paragraph?
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by seunmohmoh(f): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
nawa
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by zinizta: 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
YelloweWest:

U must be dyslexic. Dose not condemning does equate to justification?
Did I not read my last paragraph?
Incoherent... You Were Trying To Say?
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by MARCH13(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Wow, I feel for you Bro. At times I wonder if it's necessary to get married. Am marrie and I know the pains you re going thru right now, you need to talk to someone now
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Emmayong360(m): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
men cheat but who are they cheating with? 50 men cheat 50 women cheat also nobody cheat pass
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by smartkester(m): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lawlahdey:
The wife is into BDSM buh hubby doesn't have dominant bone in him so she had to get it outside.
Can't blame her. grin
please whats BDSM
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Icon79(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
May God bless you real good, my brother. For putting is so eloquently .... much better than I can cheesy

O pari

efficiencie:

If BDSM is not demon possession I wonder what is...doing yourself bodily harm in the name of pleasure is insane...when the distinction between pain and pleasure is blurred, then the mind has been tampered with!
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by petitejolie(f): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
onimcee1:

Lol. Its safe and cool especially when its not of the extreme.
abeg I'm a small girl o don't come and spoil me o u piple shud come and save me o
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Icon79(m): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Have you tried it before? Did you enjoy it? Anyway, there's only one way to find out.

Since your profile indicates you're a woman: send me a plane ticket ....I will be down where you live in a matter of days. I will get my handcuffs, my metal chains, my koboko and my other regalia ready. And I promise you, after spending one weekend with me, you'll never go near BDSM again. Promise grin

O pari

Sterope:
Let me save you some trouble.....You cannot convince mesmiley

I have already given you my opinion on it. If people choose to be extreme about it, good for them. It doesn't mean that it is inherently a bad thing.

1 Like

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I am suspecting you are also into BDSM grin
No, I am not. Although, I fancy the idea.

1 Like

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Victornezzar: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lawlahdey:
pikin owfa cool
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by SmellingAnus(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lawlahdey:
okay o... I hope you are not as weird or naughty like me grin
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Sterope(f): 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
You will be fine
Icon79:
Have you tried it before? Did you enjoy it? Anyway, there's only one way to find out.

Since your profile indicates you're a woman: send me a plane ticket ....I will be down where you live in a matter of days. I will get my handcuffs, my metal chains, my koboko and my other regalia ready. And I promise you, after spending one weekend with me, you'll never go near BDSM again. Promise grin

O pari

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Icon79(m): 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
LOL. Nah, I think you're scared grin

O pari

Sterope:
You will be fine
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
SmellingAnus:
okay o... I hope you are not as weird or naughty like me grin
Lol...naaah
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
Victornezzar:

pikin owfa cool
Do I know you?
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by shegie(m): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
cant blame her for what na, why u writing dis way na, a cheat remain a cheat my broda
Lawlahdey:
The wife is into BDSM buh hubby doesn't have dominant bone in him so she had to get it outside.
Can't blame her. grin
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by shegie(m): 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
my broda please don't send her packing please because another one u bringing mayb d worst, just give her the second chance but try ur best to know who d man is and why is ur wife is cheating. do dat please
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by bluecircle470: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
ikbnice:
I don't know where they get that madness from. How can a sane man whip and beat his wife before sex. It doesn't sound normal but that's what they enjoy but they won't say it until they meet a dominant.

Leave dem, dem go meet d1 wey go beat dem go great beyond.
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by ikbnice(m): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
bluecircle470:

Leave dem, dem go meet d1 wey go beat dem go great beyond.
naso nqh but it can hardly happen cuz they use a term called safe words.
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by bluecircle470: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
ikbnice:
naso nqh but it can hardly happen cuz they use a term called safe words.

Ok u ryt
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by hatedisplace: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
chronique:
See ehn, I think I'm tired of all these bullshit. If there's any single lady out there who is pretty and got good genes, works and won't mind us just having kids for convenience sake and we'd both go our separate ways, hit me up. Can't waste my life looking for love and waiting to get married the right way, when ladies are turning into hoes on per second billing... What the Bleep? Wife way I pay money on top wey I nor beat, na him person go dey chop for free outside, still dey beat am on top? How can a man's life be that useless? Furck it!!!
if u no take time to find out wetin ur wife like somebody go epp u. No be only wetin u like dey important for marriage. Little things matter.
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by onimcee1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=petitejolie post=60785870]
abeg I'm a small girl o don't come and spoil me o u piple shud come and save me o[/quote
Lol... I am not harmful blive me.
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by itsRhamzy: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sterope:
They are actually very normal. if not more normal than your average peeps.

BDSM normal? That's so ridiculous.. Ain't no way I'll engage in such a thing with my wife when I'm married.. Thank God my religion permits me four wives.. Just in case any idiot wanna feel smarter than me to the point of cheating on me. I'll make sure I get a kid or two from her then she's out.. Straight up. No tym for nonsense. Haba, with all these sad news I'm hearing errday, I'm not so sure I'll settle down with a single girl cos it seems everybody don spoil finish for this country..
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Sterope(f): 11:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Very normal to a certain extentsmiley. No one is going to put a gun to your head and ask you to have bdsm with your wife. There are some things you might like and she wouldn't, we cannot all be the same.

You are either young or stupid (apologies) but you really need to grow up. Your outlook towards marriage and women is appalling, it won't end well if you think you are special or deserves special treatment because you have a penis. You are not!!! If you are not careful, be ready for a miserable married life and a miserable old age. It doesn't end well for peeps like you even with a penis.

itsRhamzy:
BDSM normal? That's so ridiculous.. Ain't no way I'll engage in such a thing with my wife when I'm married.. Thank God my religion permits me four wives.. Just in case any idiot wanna feel smarter than me to the point of cheating on me. I'll make sure I get a kid or two from her then she's out.. Straight up. No tym for nonsense. Haba, with all these sad news I'm hearing errday, I'm not so sure I'll settle down with a single girl cos it seems everybody don spoil finish for this country..

2 Likes

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by lebete3000: 12:37am On Sep 25, 2017
Emmayong360:
men cheat but who are they cheating with?
50 men cheat
50 women cheat also
nobody cheat pass

50 Men cheat but they could all be fvcking the same girl.
That's women for you.
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Collyno82(m): 7:13am On Sep 25, 2017
pocohantas:

I wish I care or have ever taken my time to notice if you make sense either. Happy Sunday...
ur most welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.