Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (86584 Views)

Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Icepresh(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Somebody Help Please
How can i keep seeing joro posts ?
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Officer101(m): 6:39am On Sep 29, 2017
May God continues to help those of us that so much believe and trust our wife that we don't even suspect anything.

2 Likes

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by CuteCp(m): 3:08am On Jan 01, 2018
this is what u get for getting married to these 9ja ladies ...marriage is so overrated these days. .guys pls stay single....its the best...i promise you.....ladies of these days are all d same and don't deserve getting married to....but our guys will never learn...they love it d hard way...when they'll be telling u guys not to get married. .e go be like say person no want your progress....now see what you've brought upon yourself....why would i pay the bride price of these whores when she's been giving it for free to her ex n mr Tim.....and i can still get it for free anywhere and everywhere...pussy is d cheapest shiit now....n a biitch can give u babies for free 2...4k marriage n stay single guys...you deserve to be happy n not be get played by ur bitchh providing u with high blood pressure...
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Jman06(m): 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lawlahdey:
It's obvious from the chat that the woman is into masochism and submission.

You're right about the fact that she should have told him instead of cheating but perhaps the husband isn't that type of person.
But like I said...I can't blame her.
Why did she marry him in the first place

This why i said couples should try and know each other very well before marriage. Know the deepest fantasies your partner has. Ask questions, and observe how they react during sex.

Many people secretly fantasize being dominated by a superior sexual partner. It is a psychological thing and it is not even limited to females. You won't believe that some men keep dominant side chicks who control them, but when home they pretend to be dominant just because the Nigerian society expects men to be alpha and omega in the home.

I'm of the view that couples should open up to their partners on their fetishes instead of cheating on them. Dominants should seek for submissive partners while submissives should seek for dominant partners.Period

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / Girls night out discussions / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.