Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

MY VAG!NA SURVIVED! But My Thighs Got Scorched - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY VAG!NA SURVIVED! But My Thighs Got Scorched (1091 Views)

Throwback: my Vag!na Survived! But My Thighs Got Scorched- Fire Crotch Dancer / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY VAG!NA SURVIVED! But My Thighs Got Scorched by Eka111(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
The dancer who went viral this week for lighting her crotch on fire says her lady parts are A-OK!
Fire Gyal Flexi -- a competitor in a Dancehall contest -- tells us the incendiary moment was accidental. Her plan was to put rubbing alcohol on her crotch, which she would lite and then immediately smother the flames.

Problem was ... she applied way too much alcohol, and she became a human torch.
Flexi is a little lighter Wednesday -- literally and figuratively -- she suffered 1st degree burns and lost layers of skin, but pressed on and won the dance competition, scoring a trophy and $500 prize.

See 18+ photos

Re: MY VAG!NA SURVIVED! But My Thighs Got Scorched by greatnaija01: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
kai it must have been soooooo painful.... BUT some dude wont mind hitting it like that.... She WON and Thats because she sacrificed herself for it.

congrats to her
Re: MY VAG!NA SURVIVED! But My Thighs Got Scorched by dingbang(m): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
So fire now worships vagina....
Re: MY VAG!NA SURVIVED! But My Thighs Got Scorched by mofeoluwadassah: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
choii...this girl really deserves to be given medal

(1) (Reply)

Giving A Kiss Without Consent Is Rape - Police / Rebellious Age: 5 Things I Will Not Do For My Parents / I Can Never Achieve Orgasm, No Matter What My Boyfriend Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.