Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Know For A Fact. There Is No Home Without Fight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know For A Fact. There Is No Home Without Fight (442 Views)

10 Ways To End A Relationship With A Girl Without Fight / "I Am Too Loose, I Have No Home Training"— Bobrisky Opens Up / Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know For A Fact. There Is No Home Without Fight by ako1tse: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
Know, for a fact, that there is no home without fights. Not mine, not any else's.

Whatever you are going through today, most of us are probably going through that and more.

That is not to call little, your situation. It is a reminder that misunderstandings are natural in a relationship that has you trying to create a new home with someone raised for several decades in another home to a different set of values to yours.

You will fight, sometimes it will be very much heated up, but through every single fight or misunderstanding, you are presented a chance to get to know your partner better. So don't worry, your home is not weird.

Now smile and go find a way to end the fight. That you have a home means you are living someone else's daily prayer point. Protect it.
Re: Know For A Fact. There Is No Home Without Fight by NairalandCS(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
This right here is one of the reason why I choose never to have anything to do with marriage.

Meeting someone with totally different values from yours and having to stay with that person for the rest of your life and build something amazing requires a lot of compromises, from both sides I must add.

And me ? I don't think I'll ever be ready for such compromises.

1 Like

Re: Know For A Fact. There Is No Home Without Fight by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Know For A Fact. There Is No Home Without Fight by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
That's why I must marry a person I can tolerate and understand and to do that I need to love the person very much.
Re: Know For A Fact. There Is No Home Without Fight by hazandino(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
Its obvious u said it all, since God created us all wit certain differences in terms of backgrounds and up-brings .... So it amazes me wen sum people will come up wit one Mr and Mrs perfect issues for dere inability to keep dere marriages or relationship ...the most vital element dat sustain marriages or relationship are Prayer, Endurance, and Diplomacy .....
Re: Know For A Fact. There Is No Home Without Fight by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
You re so on point. The sooner we understand this,the better for us,mostly for married couples.

(1) (Reply)

You And Your Partner's Phone / A Nairalander "Kuttie" Is Dropping His Debut Track Tomorrow / Make A Lot Of Money Online Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.