Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) (2679 Views)

5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] / FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] / Know For A Fact. There Is No Home Without Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Henrywalker: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
Do you know that there are many dead people on this forum (Nairaland)? shocked . Not all the monikers that you see in the old threads (-2010 and below) are actually abandoned by the users. Some of them are probably owned by dead members.
A moniker like Dúkeprince50 is a good example of it. No matter how much you may quote him on his posts, his moniker will only get mentions, but he won't see or reply you. This is sad right? tongue
Maybe one day, some of our monikers would also be stuck on Nairaland forever without anyone being able to access it.
And the sad truth is that you will hardly know that the person is gone. And you won't know when he will be posting his last comment.
Well, that's life for you shaaa! It's just weird, and death is inevitable! sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by MiVida(m): 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mehn... So true.
Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Henrywalker: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
MiVida:
Mehn... So true.
Yes, and also sad. tongue
Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Yeah "death is inevitable" once your time comes...you might be on kitten ..as you're reaching the climax.. death will also use kondo to smash your head... always be ready

1 Like

Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Bodyodour: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Sad truth
Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
I thought you mean ghosts.
Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Henrywalker: 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
I thought you mean ghosts.
Are you one of them? undecided I don't trust your moniker. tongue
Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by EdricBond: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mehn, tht's so sad!
Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Nazgul: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Rip to hungerbad. I really missed that dude. cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Mayng01(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
So true, so sad, so inevitable
Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by falcon01: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
last message I sent My friend, his number wasn't going through, we leaved in different states After doing Much digging I saw a Facebook post With his nick name saying rest in peace. I just felt weak.

4 Likes

Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Maxxim: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
Sad thread
I just dey weak
Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by kc4christ(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
RIP to the dead.
Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Amarachibaby(f): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
hmmm Deep. Life is short you are only remembered by the legacy you left behind
Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
Such Is Life.
Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mehn!!! I had an experience like that sometimes ago. There was this female friend I met on Facebook, although we were in different locations; We exchanged numbers and we were always talking on the phone. We agreed for her to travel down to my location and we were planning on that to happen when all of a sudden her number wasn't going through any more. I gave up calling her after trying for 2 days with the thought that maybe she lost her phone and she would get back to me on Facebook when she get another one. And it didn't even occur to me to check her timeline on Facebook.
After about a week that I didn't hear from her it occurred to me to go through her timeline on Facebook and behold I saw numerous RIPs on her page. Mehn, I felt so bad cry cry cry
I deactivated my Facebook account immediately!!!!
TESSY, MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by China112(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
After death You won't need a Moniker anylonger.

1 Like

Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Henrywalker: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
China112:
After death You won't need a Moniker anylonger.
hahahaha. Funny but true. tongue
Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Henrywalker: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
realokopi:
Mehn!!! I had an experience like that sometimes ago. There was this female friend I met on Facebook, although we were in different locations; We exchanged numbers and we were always talking on the phone. We agreed for her to travel down to my location and we were planning on that to happen when all of a sudden her number wasn't going through any more. I gave up calling her after trying for 2 days with the thought that maybe she lost her phone and she will get back to me on Facebook when she get another one. And it didn't even occur to me to check her timeline on Facebook.
After about a week that I didn't hear from her it occurred to me to go through her timeline on Facebook and behold I saw numerous RIPs on her page. Mehn, I felt so bad cry cry cry
I deactivated my Facebook account immediately!!!!
TESSY, MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE.
That's sad, But why did you deactivated your Facebook account? tongue

1 Like

Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
I was just devastated at that point in time.
Henrywalker:
That's sad, But why did you deactivated your Facebook account? tongue
Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by AgathaMoses(f): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
Life
Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Henrywalker: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Henrywalker: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
realokopi:
I was just devastated at that point in time.
hahahaha. That's scary sometimes. Imagine getting a text message from her then. shocked
Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mehn!!!!! grin grin grin
Henrywalker:
hahahaha. That's scary sometimes. Imagine getting a text message from her then. shocked
Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Molahnelson(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
Death come to weak people
Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
Molahnelson:
Death come to weak people
Weak people? How
I don’t understand
Death don’t know if you weak or not now
Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Molahnelson(m): 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
ZIINI:

Weak people? How
I don’t understand
Death don’t know if you weak or not now

Haven't you seen someone live up to 100 and something year before?

this goes to show some are weak and some are strong but death only come for the week one because he cannot penetrate the strong one
Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
Molahnelson:

Haven't you seen someone live up to 100 and something year before?

this goes to show some are weak and some are strong but death only come for the week one because he cannot penetrate the strong one
Hmmm am beginning to understand gradually
But he no mean now death craze gan
He fits come anytime take anybody away
May we not go now sha
Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Nazgul: 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
ZIINI:

Hmmm am beginning to understand gradually
But he no mean now death craze gan
He fits come anytime take anybody away
May we not go now sha
Happy New year bro...it's been a while I saw your post. Hope you're good?
Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nazgul:

Happy New year bro...it's been a while I saw your post. Hope you're good?
Yeah we good bro
Happy new year to you

1 Like

Re: Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Nazgul: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
ZIINI:

Yeah we good bro
Happy new year to you
Aiit stay safe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? / Why Are Some Ladies Like This? / Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.