Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend (68744 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by goldcoinhub: 3:49pm On May 20, 2019
A Nigerian man has taken to Facebook to express his anger after he caught his girlfriend cheating on him.

According to the man identified as Isaiah Chidiebere, who took to a popular group on the platform, he was checking through her phone when he found out she has been cheating with 2 other guys.

But while he waited for her to explain the incriminating chats he allegedly saw on her WhatsApp, she grabbed the phone from him and smashed it on the floor, breaking it into pieces.

He wrote:

Today I went through my girls phone to my amazement I discovered that she’s been cheating on me with 2 other guys! I confronted her to explain the several messages I saw on her WhatsApp, she snatched the phone from me and smashed it so hard on the wall.

And now he is confused about what to do about the relationship as he claimed they have been dating eachother for 2 years now.

I’m just wondering what to do about this relationship. Kindly advise

Edit: We’ve been dating for the past 2 years.

https://lailasnews.com/see-what-a-girl-did-to-her-phone-after-she-was-caught-cheating/

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2019
Destruction of evidence. grin

38 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Donald95(m): 3:59pm On May 20, 2019
This relationship really meant alot to her. But why on earth will she cheat?

Don't be confused my brother, Thank your God she ain't your wife. If you've lashed her, you are lucky. If you havn't, then count all your spendings as lost. Move on with your life Their are 5.6 billion after us 1 billion

248 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Tiffbuxas: 4:05pm On May 20, 2019
Oga you don't av any evidence jare... Just continue d relationship.... You don dey find how to dump d geh now

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Donald95(m): 4:08pm On May 20, 2019
Tiffbuxas:
Oga you don't av any evidence jare... Just continue d relationship.... You don dey find how to dump d geh now

She is guilty, if not, she wouldn't have destroyed the phone

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Davash222(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2019
I’m surprised at how guys still fall in love with a Nigerian girl. How

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by donbachi(m): 4:25pm On May 20, 2019
I like the guy...some will say it happened to their friend..she's a hot pant.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by cassyrooy(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2019
Donald95:

Don't be confused my brother, Thank your God she ain't your wife. If you've lashed her, you are lucky. If you havn't, then count all your spendings as lost. Move on with your life Their are 5.6 billion after us 1 billion
Which publication put the female population at 5.6bi and male 1bi?

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Preshy561(f): 4:30pm On May 20, 2019
You saw what you were looking for.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Follygunners: 5:08pm On May 20, 2019
OP... You for don transfer the msgs to your cloud or phone. cool

...And what are you confused about? You must be a Big FOOL! Dump the stupid B!tch, abeg! E better to fvck ashawo for N5K compared to these animals you refer to as gfs. angry

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by SageMK: 5:14pm On May 20, 2019
She was caught red handed.
So why does she have to destroy her phone?

What is so important that she didn't want him to see?

1. Her HIV status?
2. Evidence of illegal acts?
3. A plot to kill him?

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by babyfaceafrica: 5:35pm On May 20, 2019
fake news
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 6:19pm On May 20, 2019
Trust woman at your own peril.
A lady introduced my friend to her dad officially with the marriage plan going on, whereas she is 3month pregnant for someone else... happened this year.

anyway check my �

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Earthquake3: 6:22pm On May 20, 2019
What she doesn't want you to see goes beyond your relationship

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:34pm On May 20, 2019
Davash222:
Lol cheesy, which girls make dem come dey fall in love with na, Gambian girls?!

After the DEVIL, fear 'some' women!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:34pm On May 20, 2019
TEMINIKANSOSO:
A lady introduced my friend to her dad officially with the marriage plan going on, whereas she is 3month pregnant for someone else... happened this year.

anyway check my �
Are you serious?! shocked
That kind woman can kill person o!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 20, 2019
Your girlfriend has been cheating on you with two other guys...and you are still asking what to do?

Okay

25 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by henrixx(m): 6:35pm On May 20, 2019
Lol. The phone name na nasco

Made by NASCO biscuits

Samsung s8 phone for sale. 85k. Check my signature

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Nbote(m): 6:35pm On May 20, 2019
Woman wey fit destroy evidence like dis must b hiding a whole lot more than U discovered.. Wat U shld b asking is how hard U shld dump her or how fast U shld run

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Nellybank(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2019
Go and fix the phone

9 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 20, 2019
TEMINIKANSOSO:

anyway check my �

1.Sad that you were deceived in that way.

2.Still...one woman deceiving you does not mean all women are bad. Am sure some men have also cheated you financially...does that mean all men are bad?

3.Be thankful you found out before the marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2019
Afonjjaaa gals no get chill o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Thekillingjoke: 6:37pm On May 20, 2019
She didn't break the phone cos she wanted to hide the fact she was cheating from him, she broke it because she doesn't want him to know who/whom she had been cheating with

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Empredboy(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2019
Donald95:

no she didn't snatch the phone because of her love for the guy but because there are crazy things in that phone that may make the guy "run" mad

28 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by tfash96(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2019
Davash222:
seriously God will help me bless u more than our father Abraham.. Me I'm done with Nigerian girls.. I've given up on them

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Austineva(m): 6:38pm On May 20, 2019
Tiffbuxas:
u can be funny enh
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by dangotesmummy: 6:38pm On May 20, 2019
Forgive and forget.after all God forgives us.pray against wife snatchers and use prayer to drive away all strange men from your relationship cool

Pray for your girlfriend. Its the work of spirit husbands that don't want you to have a happy relationship

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by chukwuibuipob: 6:38pm On May 20, 2019
sad the mumu will still buy her anoda phone.And she'll code her customers name like Chinedu the carpenter. Emeks the plumber man.Chigozie the ugwu/okpa guy. Tufia!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 20, 2019
grin

This happened to my former neighbor whose girlfriend smashed the phone before he could see more incriminating "evidences".

But that was the end of the relationship, well, after a " chop-chop" phase.

What is "chop-chop" phase It is a phase of a relationship where trust and love is broken or gone sour but for one thing the other, the parties still have s3x and eventually break up or doesn't lead to marriage.

The truth is, most men don't take cheating. It is an insult to ego and manhood (which lives ongrin).

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Snow02: 6:39pm On May 20, 2019
the bitch is a habitual criminal

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by F3dan: 6:39pm On May 20, 2019
Hmn what does she stands to gain?
They have caught her already.

Meanwhile Check my signature for a clean 2.5KVA generator for sale.
DM for price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.