Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili (7280 Views)

Lift Emirates Suspension From Kano Airport, Reps Tell Ministry / House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila / 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by Fhemmmy: 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2010
What do u think the people could/should have done?
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by adisa363: 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2010
this northern reps are very foolish, for GODS sake cant this useless people learn, what do dey contribute to nigeria
that they are complaining that somebody resigns, stupid, bald people from sahara land
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2010
lanre2u:

I don't blame yar' adua, i blame the people of Nigeria for allowing these rogues and bastards controlling our future. we will remain like this till eternity till we fight for our freedom.

On the issue of prof. Dora, i blame her for taking that post, no bright person work under a dull head like Yar' adua. The so called Ministers are beggers who has being suffering from "Poverty of Mind", they must make money and hang on to power till God calls them.
Dora should resign cos she lost my respect when she accepted that post-- dining with the Devils, you will be address by the people around you.

on the so called reps members, they are bunch of idiot who will pay later with their future, the is if they will end up well, am not surprise at their utterance; these are the people that want to norminate Yar' adull for a Novel peace price for giving amnesty to Militant; they thought amnesty can be bought and sold in the house of rep.

These people should just go and bury their shamefull head in the river.

How will we solve our problems if all the bright ones alienate themselves from politics/government?
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by Jaybaba(m): 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2010
Another group rises against us
calling themselves the northern caucus
from their hearts grows nothing but cactus
ignoble men wishing to make further mock of us

What these men don't know
that woman speaks that they might know
Nigeria is not a one man or one group show
Northern caucus you'll reap what you sow

They have spoken from their depravity
she speaks for all, for the majority
on comparison, we see their dis-nobility
Oh what a shame, what a pity

The above poem is my assessment of the Northern Caucus.
Their position on the issue is a pitiful and pathetic one. A woman of integrity speaks the mind of the nation and they dare differ from the majority, I believe they are not honourable men in every sense of the word.
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by monkeyleg: 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2010
Make we dey look. Truth no dey hide, one dey e go commot
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2010
If Dora resigns you can imagine a big ear-to-ear grin on the faces of the Northern reps. Should stay put and maintain the path of honour that some lack shame to toe
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by adconline(m): 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2010
Imagine what most ministers appointed by Yar'dua are thinking and planning behind closed doors. You have to remember that Akunyili's position threatens their means of existence- chop and Ghana must go politics.
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by boyt1: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2010
sley4life:

What country are we where the right of the people are misinterpreted. Dora has spoken the truth and that have made the cabals jitter. Its time for the public to come out unclothed and protest. How can a dead man rule us? Goodluck should stand up firmly. The senate should ensure the constitution that allows Goodluck to be president implemented.
Bros no mind the idiots N.R. and the southern hypocrites like the yeye speaker of house of Rep. Where were the fools when some Hooligans - Yaradua Allies disgraced all Nigerians since 100 days over the President's health and  their gorilla politics.
Now they need a scape goat. God will surely bring them Down one-by -one.
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by Fhemmmy: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2010
adconline:

Imagine what most ministers appointed by Yar'dua are thinking and planning behind closed doors. You have to remember that Akunyili's position threatens their means of existence- chop and Ghana must go politics.

ummmmmm
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by MsTom(f): 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2010
Look at these people. What has she done that is wrong? What has she done for them to call for her resignation? The person(Yaradua) whom every one both nationally and internationally is asking to resign is still there. Instead of them to face that issue. In short, all these fradualent, rich, pot-bellied, power hungry politicians are gonna ruin Nigeria.
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by Fhemmmy: 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2010
MsTom:

Look at these people. What has she done that is wrong? What has she done for them to call for her resignation? The person(Yaradua) whom every one both nationally and internationally is asking to resign is still there. Instead of them to face that issue. In short, a[b]ll these fradualent, rich, pot-bellied, power hungry politicians are gonna ruin Nigeria. [/b]

Lol
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2010
You illiterates can keep on shouting while we share the money.if you like try riot.nonsense civillians
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2010
You illiterates can keep on shouting while we share the money.if you like try riot.nonsense civillians
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by 9jawear(m): 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2010
i fear for her safety, if she keeps standing up for the truth,i support her all the way
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by mafioso2(m): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2010
;d ;d ;d

Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by Fhemmmy: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2010
Nice Cartoon . . . . Lol
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by mafioso2(m): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2010
No time oooh She don Move,

Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by eros(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2010
REALKINGSON:

The truth must be told Nairalanders. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to make real the promises of democracy. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God's children. Kill every enemy of Nigeria, the Northern Reps, The Northern Cabal and every corrupt and evil ruler of Nigeria. Death to the traitors, death to the traitors.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by Fhemmmy: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2010
mafioso2:

No time oooh She don Move,

I love that cartoon.
Keep them coming
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2010
I have said it many times its part 2> ''GELEDES (masquerade) DANCE OF DEATH'' the cabal is negotiating presently for a way out of the logjam they created so their footsoldiers at the NASS are showing their scripted dance steps! Akunyili is a threat to their plans so they want her out cos shes not willing to play their game, i hope jonathan will not succumb to their wishes. And so the dance continues, watch out for more, 4rm the National Association of the Stupid and the Sick!
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by cooldud62: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2010
I really think Dora is not being diplomatic with her words.
As a minister, she should say better.
It should be more of a feature and not documentary if anyone knows what i mean.
Her emotions should be separated from that of her office, i think she should resign.
Thats the normal thing to do if she insists on taking her GOOD stands.
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by macherie1: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2010
I used to wonder why Akunyili took the post in the first place but now i believe God sent her there to be the bearer of truth amongst the rogues and thiefs who call themselves FEC, Cabals or whatever. may God punish, be it ever so severely those planning to ruin this country to satisfy their own greed!
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by bishopoo: 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2010
I cry for you Nigeriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Are we talking about REPS that were  not voted by the people?
This topic doesn't worth wasting our time.

We have spent 50 yrs in the wilderness, More 50 yrs to spend in the Mountains, then learn democrazy for another 50yrs after which power must have rotated to all the Geo-political zones. May be natural disaster would come and teach our politicians how to do things right, God forbide

But what our politicians are doing today to some extend shows the family life of some nigerians which they bring to the public.

I don't like thinking and talking about Naija, A TIME BOMB
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by rasputinn(m): 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2010
Bunch of idiiots,the northern reps  caucus that is,what did they tell Andoakaa when he was spewing poo poo from his mouth
Akunyili,stay on,let them go and die
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by ssumpta(f): 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2010
9jawear:

i fear for her safety, if she keeps standing up for the truth,i support her all the way
True.
Some pple do not love this country. Its as simple as that. God bring forth ur kingdom, coz this is all utter rubbish.
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by mikelangs(m): 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2010
Why won't Nigeria be black listed as a terrorist country?? Because the north are already display serious elements of terrorism. Its not just by suecide bombing, its now moiuth bombing, polictical bombing, Northen bombing and shameless bombing.

Its high time we get ourselve aquinted with the Niger delta boyz, cos there alot of mess to clean up in this country!!!!
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by yoji: 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2010
firstly anybody who blames dora for accepting d post in d first place is a COWARD who has sold his country to the devil and is waitin for something to happen instead of doing something about it. No matter how effective u are fighting from d outside(press), its often more effecive fightin from d inside and for this reason she should remain there. afterall if they are shameless enough to pretend all is well then y should dora be d one towing the path of honour to resign.
the truth is the north has been pullin d nation back since 1960 and from d look of things will continue to do so. they dont seem to expect much from governance and naija might have been at par with malaysia if not for their attraction to backwardness.
 so a tiv man thinks he's a northerner? amazing! he should be reminded that his brothers in edo are safer than his brothers in kano.
dora's posting to info has turned out to be a blessing in diguise. we need more of that
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by epentium: 1:09am On Mar 05, 2010
Yar adua on goodluck. It doesnt matter. Happenings has shown that those so called Presidents and VPs are not the actual leaders ruling the affairs of the nation. The guys behind the scene would make good luck the worst president we ever had given his sluggish atitude.
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by Kilode1: 2:26am On Mar 05, 2010
"Under the doctrine of collective responsibility”, said tsegba, “she as a cabinet member is incompetent to make public statement in contradiction of the collective decision of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) irrespective of her personal opinion”, said the caucus spokesman"

See these people trying to legislate or criminalize ofofo,  grin we should be protecting whistle blowers abeggrin

Is this doctrine of collective responsibility in the Constitution? or is it a part of the FEC's code of conduct? because if it is, then how come we have people deploying troops without the A.presidents knowledge? or better still everyone of them should be fired and jailed if one of them is found guilty of embezzlemen shebi na "collective responsibility"? I Can't wait for the time we will reduce the number of fools masquerading as legislators, Yeye Nonsense!  angry
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 05, 2010
Kilode?!:

"Under the doctrine of collective responsibility”, said tsegba, “she as a cabinet member is incompetent to make public statement in contradiction of the collective decision of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) irrespective of her personal opinion”, said the caucus spokesman"

See these people trying to legislate or criminalize ofofo,  grin we should be protecting whistle blowers abeggrin

Is this doctrine of collective responsibility in the Constitution? or is it a part of the FEC's code of conduct? because if it is, then how come we have people deploying troops without the A.presidents knowledge? or better still everyone of them should be fired and jailed if one of them is found guilty of embezzlemen shebi na "collective responsibility"? I Can't wait for the time we will reduce the number of fools masquerading as legislators, Yeye Nonsense!  angry

Ask the people quoting doctrine of collective responsibility how they could lecture anyone on that doctrine when they are making a statement which the general house of reps rejected 24hrs earlier. They presented the same issues in the general house, the house rejected, the Northern caucus decided to unilaterally make the statement in the media and then shockingly went on to lecture people on collective responsibility regardless of personal opinion.

They are by their statement refusing to tow the line of the general house and as such have no business of lecturing anyone on collective responsibility. They need their own lectures more.

Talk about hHYPOCRISY at its best.
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by yemmight(m): 8:27am On Mar 05, 2010
I have said it severally, this Northerners are just dragging back. Northerners are just fighting for thier interest and not for one Nigeria.
Re: Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili by Kx: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2010
Wrong call.
If Yaradua is fit and not imcapacitated,let him sack Dora.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Has Africans Contributed To World Civilization Over The Course Of History? / Gej Visits Xmas Day Bombing Site, 6 Days After! / Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.