Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Submit Your Website For Candid Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Submit Your Website For Candid Review (2490 Views)

Submit Your Sites Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks / How To Submit Your Website To Google With Java Phone Or Operamini / How To Add/submit Your Website To UC News For Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submit Your Website For Candid Review by WebsiteReview: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
Been in the web design and development game for over 5 years now. Submit your website link for a candid review below. I will publish the best site reviews on my blog.

Criterias for review are:

Description

Design

Owner

Performance

Users

Rating

Lots of traffic to your site.

So let the game begin.

I will only review 20 websites cool

NB: The reviews will be mostly funny, sarcastic and candid. Don't feel slighted, just here to have fun.

Drop your website link for review, I can only do 1 review pay day at the moment.
Meanwhile I offer website optimization services like SSL certificates provision and installation, Content Creation, SEO etc. Visit my site www.andrinnltd.com
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by olarababi(f): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by WebsiteReview: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
Am starting with a review of Nairaland. grin

Description

Our beloved nairaland is a platform for people with many faces. Just like the faceless one, everybody is no one and the girl has no name.
Nairaland is masquerade hut where anybody can enter and come out as a full brand masquerade. Lia's masquerade job comes in mind. But don't worry, that's why we love it.

It's has so many sections with their unique brand of madness but it has one unique feature, come in as a gentleman, leave radicalized.

Religion: All sort of characters in there, go in as a speaking in tongue christian. Leave as a monkey and chimpanzee evolutionary atheist. It can get worse, there are athiest who see ghost there too.

Romance: You will wed your fellow guy there, like seriously, there is enough boobs and ass story to go round, has the highest number of females. If you want to win Miss Nairaland, be active in this section, there are guys who will do your campaign free just to get your number.

Business: It's the most moderated section on this site. I've always wondered why, of recent I discovered it's not because of the content, it's because of the users. I think that section has the biggest concentration of scammers on this site. What do I know, but common sense tells you it's only where there is too much crime that you need much policing. That was the headquarter of MMM back in the day. Guys will stab you through the screen if you say something bad about MMM then. Now how far?

These are the few sections I've observed well, you can add yours.

Design: Ah, oga seun is good, very responsive design, it's even better than the mobile application that only kills your battery. It's so light and smooth that you can use it with on a 2G Nokia C1 effortlessly. The colors are a bit boring, but serves common design purpose, atimes I wonder if chairman is color blind like Chief Mark Zuckerberg. Cos the only picture I saw of him he was wearing glasses if I could still recall. Make I no chop ban o, na joke I dey.

Owner: A humble, shy Nigerian young entrepreneur. I doubt if he's still in Nigeria though, this country dey surge IQ sha, each time NEPA takes like, I do feel like 0.001 IQ point has gone out of me. I won't mind zooming off this country if I have the change. Oga Seun, your boy is loyal. He's a millionaire o, gossip has it that he is even richer than Linda, not confirmed sha, and rumour also carries it that he has a number celebrity crushes whose threat hit the front page with the speed of Snake thread, only nairaland baptized members understand this. If you are not, the young shall grow. Just be paying your tithe. He is an atheist though, so no tithe, Amen!

Performance: Nairaland is smooth, fast and sleek. Works on every browser, including freebasic. Load time is one of the best, better than facebook, if not for some few errors that comes up if you want to be faster than your shadow. It's flawless.
I give it to nairaland when you are stuck in a 2G network location.

Nairaland has a unique way of disgracing you if you are browsing from the village. If you notice a comment appear twice, know that the user is browsing from the village, if it appears more than twice, like 3 to 4 times, the person is part of village people association. The network is Glo on GPRS. But the good thing is, nairaland will still open for them. Praise da Lord.

Users: Most users of this site are youths, future of the country, that makes Nairaland an interesting platform for opinion shift. Come here during election campaigns, people are paid to fight online but it's interesting anyway. Everybody is welcome in nairaland, there are several banners, you can choose which to fly under. There is the Name Checkers Association of Nigeria (NCAN), IPOB youth, Arewa Youth, Afonja, Broke guys association, Slay mama Association, Feminist Association, but be careful, nairaland feminist don't do broke niggas, you have to take care of them as they are special breeds, there are the G-boys too, home and abroad, becareful of the home gboys, they can do you strong thing.

Rating: In my order of rating, I rate nairaland a good place to analyze the current socio-economical situation of Nigeria, hangout with some cool headed guys, you can get good wife and husband materials here too. Just don't take anything personal, some people are typing from Yabaleft.

Mods, na joke o. Make I no chop ban.

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by Horlami3370: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by FitnessDoctor: 12:11am On Sep 24, 2017
WebsiteReview:
Been in the web design and development game for over 5 years now. Submit your website link for a candid review below. I will publish the best site reviews on my blog.

Criterias for review are:

Description

Design

Owner

Performance

Users

Rating

Lots of traffic to your site.

So let the game begin.

I will only review 20 websites cool

[size=16pt]NB: The reviews will be mostly funny, sarcastic and candid. Don't feel slighted, just here to have fun.[/size]
realfitbody.com
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by WebsiteReview: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2017
olarababi:
Goodiestech.com

Description: Goodiestech is a tech website, looks like where broke niggas go for free browsing cheat though, naijaloaded back in the day. But since data cost is alot cheaper, I think the site is into some cool stuff. You can learn lots of good tips and tricks in managing your digital life. I use to operate a tech blog back in the day, one thing I notice is that people only visit tech blogs when they run into trouble or want to cause some mischief like spy on their girlfriend or get some free softwares or crack. Most of the traffic is organic and google loves that. That means tech bloggers are more creative than their entertainment counterparts. Those guys only type two things on their keyboad, Ctrl + C and Ctrl +V. god help them.
Goodiestech looks like a place you can learn some cool stuff each day you visit. I've bookmarked it already and will check for new stuff on it daily.

Design: Runs smoothly on Blogger platform. The design is not that shouty but looks matured if you appreciate minimalistic design like me. The site is responsive on mobile. The nav bar is not sticky though but you have a return to top button should you need to move to top. The navigation menu is well structured and you can easily locate what you want. If you are looking for free browsing cheat, it's under tips and tricks. And you can guest post on the site too.

Owner: Goes by the name of Goodluck Okereke, and what's I can get about him is "Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo." Lol, since I don't speak latin, I leave it to you to interpret, but from what I can deduce from his picture, he is a student, young at heart with the zest to make it. God bless your hustle. But you posing as female here, sha let me not talk. All the best bro.

Performance: The site is fast, since it's on google platform I think it's performance will remain great. I don't see any SSL certificate though, it's a necessity this days. I am not seeing any ads littering the whole site, probably under probation from google adsense. It's good to read a tech blog without ads distracting you. I give it to www.goodiestech.com.

Users: From the slay queen who dropped her phone to the hustling nigga looking for free or cheap browsing and even the office executive with a troublesome PC, goodiestech has something for them. Even you, yes you. You can learn a thing or two from this site.

Rating: I rate it high on my list of tech blogs, mostly for not distracting ads and looking smooth and sharp even on blogger platform.

If you have anything to add, the floor is open.

My site is covertwin.com, you can go take a look, and maybe play the game too.
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Look into my site i would love to see your review about it thanks

www.emg24music.com
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by dreshemokha: 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pls check my signature below to look into my site.I need ur candid opinion. Thank you
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by spafu(m): 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by olarababi(f): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
WebsiteReview:

Description: Goodiestech is a tech website, looks like where broke niggas go for free browsing cheat though, naijaloaded back in the day. But since data cost is alot cheaper, I think the site is into some cool stuff. You can learn lots of good tips and tricks in managing your digital life. I use to operate a tech blog back in the day, one thing I notice is that people only visit tech blogs when they run into trouble or want to cause some mischief like spy on their girlfriend or get some free softwares or crack. Most of the traffic is organic and google loves that. That means tech bloggers are more creative than their entertainment counterparts. Those guys only type two things on their keyboad, Ctrl + C and Ctrl +V. god help them.
Goodiestech looks like a place you can learn some cool stuff each day you visit. I've bookmarked it already and will check for new stuff on it daily.

Design: Runs smoothly on Blogger platform. The design is not that shouty but looks matured if you appreciate minimalistic design like me. The site is responsive on mobile. The nav bar is not sticky though but you have a return to top button should you need to move to top. The navigation menu is well structured and you can easily locate what you want. If you are looking for free browsing cheat, it's under tips and tricks. And you can guest post on the site too.

Owner: Goes by the name of Goodluck Okereke, and what's I can get about him is "Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo." Lol, since I don't speak latin, I leave it to you to interpret, but from what I can deduce from his picture, he is a student, young at heart with the zest to make it. God bless your hustle. But you posing as female here, sha let me not talk. All the best bro.

Performance: The site is fast, since it's on google platform I think it's performance will remain great. I don't see any SSL certificate though, it's a necessity this days. I am not seeing any ads littering the whole site, probably under probation from google adsense. It's good to read a tech blog without ads distracting you. I give it to www.goodiestech.com.

Users: From the slay queen who dropped her phone to the hustling nigga looking for free or cheap browsing and even the office executive with a troublesome PC, goodiestech has something for them. Even you, yes you. You can learn a thing or two from this site.

Rating: I rate it high on my list of tech blogs, mostly for not distracting ads and looking smooth and sharp even on blogger platform.

If you have anything to add, the floor is open.

My site is covertwin.com, you can go take a look, and maybe play the game too.

wooowww....Thanks a lot for taking your time to review this site....i really appreciate your......am encouraged.....Thanks.
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 25, 2017
Pls help me review

Workapay.com
Naijachiefwhip..com

Thanks alot
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2017
oya review this one www.chelseadailysummary.com
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by ycmdng(m): 6:56am On Oct 26, 2017
Op kindly help review my site, its the backbone of my MSc thesis. Its a navigation web app for emergency management. https://www.mcapata.info
Am considering redesigning for more corporate use.

Also my blog. What to knw what am doing wrong, no much traffic. mcapata..com.ng
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by Dasameolgee(m): 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
WOW!
This is aweaome.

Oya, review ABULE GRAPHICS.
https://www.abulegraphics.com
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by WebsiteReview: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2017
Horlami3370:
https://smslovelyrics.com

Description:
Sweet red love, reminds me of valentine, I guess love is red, beautiful website in red, fast load time and beautiful layout. Has https encryption, that means the owner is a serious human being, way to go. Neat navigation, your can easily find what you want. Have I told you SMSloveLyrics.com is a site you have to bookmark if you are in love, trying to get into one or about leaving one even, it contains SMS messages for all occasions, just copy and paste and your babe will think you are a genius. Don't let her know about the site though, your swag will just fall from 100 to 0 real fast.

Design: Like I mentioned earlier, the site is built with a fast responsive template on wordpress platform, the site doesn't have obstructive ads which is a good thing and it's easy to navigate. And you too can add your own message on the website too. Now all the love SMS in your inbox won't go to waste, post it on this site so some lovers can copy too.

Owner Olawale Adesina seems a cool headed blogger who loves romance. I like his passion for blogging, I think he designed the site himself, which is cool. Bro keep up the hustle, it will pay big time soon, if it's not already.

Performance Like I've emphasized, the site performance in terms of speed is great, the navigation is smooth and the site is mobile responsive.

Users Boys and girls, men and women who are in love, woo or just want to step things up are ready users of the site, val is coming, https://smslovelyrics.com is a cool site to upgrade your love engagement. The site also offer lyrics to some popular music. Music enthusiasts will also find the site attractive to get lyrics to their favourite music.

Rating 1-10 I'd rate the site at 7, Work on your logo bro, and your design, that red is dull and depressing. get a better color combination and add a touch of red.

All the best.

Drop your website link for review, I can only do 1 review pay day at the moment.
Meanwhile I offer website optimization services like SSL certificates provision and installation, Content Creation, SEO etc. Visit my site www.andrinnltd.com
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by glaber: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by kaze4blues(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
It's newly created. I'm an amateur. I taught myself by watching videos.

Please help me review

www.myoauife.
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by Kingsley121(m): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
Pls help review mine
[url]lionsforum.com.ng[/url]
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by techliteup: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
[url]techliteup.com[/url]
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by hostkobo(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2017
techliteup:
[url]techliteup.com[/url]

Chief,

I did a review of your site:

1) why is 96% of your content copy and paste?

96% as in 96%

see if you want to focus on tech-blogging, it is better to concentrate on the technology you know, the technology you understand, the news that you have proof of; the technology you can explain to others verbally; the one you have access to.

First of all, copying pasting is not professional, especially when the author/source of the copied item is not credited. It makes you look like an authority on the subject matter, where you are not. Copy pasting is very obvious.

For example: see this your article:

http://techliteup.com/qualcomm-set-unveil-first-set-fifth-generation-5g-phones-2019/

Your second paragraph reads: "Qualcomm announced on the 17th of last month, October that its made the first 5G data connection using the X50...."

1) After reading, the first question I asked is:
- who did Qualcomm announce to? you(techliteup); the tech community? its competitors?, etc
- where did Qualcomm make the announcement? via social media? on its own company website? through a publisher? etc

Even if your own article was re-written, at least assuming some effort and time was invested to write your own article, the bottom line is that you could have verified what you were copying, do some research about the article, the points raised / technologies discussed in the article.....before copy pasting. Make sure it is something you understand, something you can talk about in normal conversation.

If you had done some research and tried to verify the article before you copied and pasted, you would have noticed that the original website where the 5G modem chipset was unveiled, talks about a laboratory, how the test went, what the results were, etc............

"last october" which you refer to........ was actually in June2017 as per original articles (google monthly archives) online......where the story about the 5G chipset started. Several sites have carried the news since June.

Here we are in November2017 and you are saying it happened last October2017.

Sey you see confusion everywhere?

2) Next thing to check will be when the domain was registered, who the blogger is, and why someone in Nigeria is reporting about Qualcomm, a company with a technology that has nothing to do with Nigeria.
- if the report is correct information, good; but when it isnt, this raises a lot of questions about reputation. If someone were to link to your site, even their reputation would be affected.

3) Another confusion: your post has summarily 3-paragraphs and all the point of views are present: first, second and third.
- all on top of a copy pasted article.

I always advise this: Regardless of the niche, blog about what you know, what you can talk about in normal conversation.

How do you evaluate what to publish and what not to publish?

Example: If I met you today and gave you a microphone, and requested that you explain your post (http://techliteup.com/qualcomm-set-unveil-first-set-fifth-generation-5g-phones-2019/), would you be able to give us a 10-mins verbal summary? telling us about Qualcomm, the 5G chipset, the Qualcomm technology?

If your answer is NO, you shouldn't publish the post.

Kind regards
HK

2 Likes

Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by Temolad: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
Review my website please https://pledgemultimediagh.info hostkobo and websitereview
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by melanch(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
The poster just reviewed the websites of his friends and his own website.
First, before you start blogging, you should have your contents ready.

Are you using WordPress? Install Yoast plugin to get better SEO. A lot of things to fill, be patient with that.
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by stanleythiago(m): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by techliteup: 12:30am On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=hostkobo post=62785342]

Chief,

I did a review of your site:

1) why is 96% of your content copy and paste?

96% as in 96%

thanks for the review I appreciate. I what u said that most of my article are copied it not true.
for this particular article I paid someone to write and most of what I see are some how copied.
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 29, 2017
Naijachiefwhip.com
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by Bigajeff(m): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
hiipeeps.com
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by stanleythiago(m): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by hostkobo(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=techliteup post=62807758][/quote]

If you paid someone to write, then you must have the technical skills to check and confirm that your writer didnt copy the article from somewhere else.

regards
HK
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by hostkobo(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Logosclose:
Naijachiefwhip.com

your domain shows: "The domain naijachiefwhip.com is no longer parked by GoDaddy."

regards
HK
Re: Submit Your Website For Candid Review by hostkobo(m): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

When To Use Html And When To Use Xhtml / $700paypal Available For Sale With Promo. / Which Affiliate Programs Is Best For Nigerian Bloggers To Join And Earn Big?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.