Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,652 members, 7,854,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

How To Choose The Right Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Choose The Right Friends (381 Views)

Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) / Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? / Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Right Friends by Gbethel: 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
The universe has placed in our hands the power to make choices and whatever choice you make is capable of making or destroying you. Choosing the right friends is a great weapon of determining your successful journey in life.

Back in my secondary school days, I was always in the company of three great girls and this relationship was able to challenge me and made me one of the best in my field. You don't need a toxic or negative relationship but a person or group of people with positive energy capable of letting the light in you shine and this can only be achieved by choosing the right friends. Here are some tips that will help you in choosing the right Friends

POSITIVITY

When choosing friends, the first thing I will advise you look out for is the energy they provide when they are involved in something or with someone. Before you choose a friend, you should be able to perceive Positivity which at a long run gives life to Possibility and Potency.

Today many are mistaking people who speak positively as a Positive person which is not so, it might just be a way to show that he or she is without any human fragility or simply trying to act spiritually buoyant. It is important to choose a friend that acts and speaks positivity in all circumstances because only this kind of person can generate the PPP factor (Positivity, Possibilities and Potency) which is able to break the walls of negativity and impossibilities. Any man with this factor has a very strong and communicable characteristic, the same way negativity is highly contagious.

Having people with this kind of attribute will help you shake off any kind negativity in your dwelling and place you in the reality of possibilities that come with a strong conviction that less is not meant for you. The fuel "Possibility" is what you need to boost your strength, influence, or effectiveness (Potency) towards anything you do.

MUTUAL RESPECT

In making relationship based decisions, it is important to take note of this attribute. Never settle for a friend that does not respect you or your values. Some may say, there is no respect in friendship but that is not correct. The fact we Play, Cry and Eat together does not give you an opportunity to disrespect me.

Click below to continue

http://www.classic9ija.online/2017/09/how-to-choose-right-friends.html

(1) (Reply)

Little Girl Child Blasts Women Desperate For Marriage (video) / Can't I Meet The Woman Of Life / British Woman Married To Nigerian Man Exposes Him Hours After He Wedded Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.