Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] (5079 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:02pm On May 14, 2020
Which particular order do you want it?

1 Share

Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by KristaPretty(f): 5:03pm On May 14, 2020
Sense
Sense
Sense
grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by illicit(m): 5:05pm On May 14, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:08pm On May 14, 2020
KristaPretty:
Sense
Sense
Sense
grin

Okay, I'll ask my neighbor if she has some to sell to you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:09pm On May 14, 2020
illicit:

Hmm.

Fat lie.
Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by Helios85447(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2020
op u forgot to add number 6 6.Sex ,Sex,Sex,

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2020
Helios85447:
op u forgot to add number 6
6.Sex ,Sex,Sex,

Oh, I guess that's what the 16 years old girl above was trying to say, but the parental control they set on her phone changed it from sex sex sex to sense sense sense.

I'll add it for her sake.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by lammylam(f): 5:18pm On May 14, 2020
Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2020
KristaPretty, your option has been added.

Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:24pm On May 14, 2020
lammylam:

Any reason? Why sex before marriage? Is there anything you want to confirm?
Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 5:31pm On May 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Oh, I guess that's what the 16 years old girl above was trying to say, but the parental control they set on her phone changed it from sex sex sex to sense sense sense.

WHAT THE you can't say our Kristapretty Is 16 years and expect me to heep kwayet. no nah!
Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:37pm On May 14, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
WHAT THE you can't say our Kristapretty Is 16 years and expect me to heep kwayet. no nah!

Oh, I didn't know she's more than that. Today is the first time coming across the moniker.
Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by KristaPretty(f): 5:39pm On May 14, 2020
iLegendd:

16years old
I chose not to say what's on my mind
Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by KristaPretty(f): 5:40pm On May 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Oh, I didn't know she's more than that. Today is the first time coming across the moniker.

I left Nairaland when children like you began opening an account angry
Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2020
KristaPretty:

I left Nairaland when children like you began opening an account angry

Oh, I see. Sorry, mom.
Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by Aboks(m): 5:54pm On May 14, 2020
All of the above
Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by ChewingStick(m): 6:34pm On May 14, 2020
i would have said love, baby, marriage, sex ...but i think the lord is asking me not to follow women again.
Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by Genesils(m): 6:37pm On May 14, 2020
On behalf of someone
Sex... Love.. Sex.. Love marriage grin grin
Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by caabb55(m): 6:38pm On May 14, 2020
5, no two ways about it
Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by Stacyomolola(f): 7:41pm On May 14, 2020
Am kinda confused, i thought u guys wanted to marry virgins and u all keep choosing 5
Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by Helios85447(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2020
iLegendd:

lolzzz true talk Bro..... u deserve 2 cold bottles of Gulder
Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 14, 2020
It 4
Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:08pm On May 14, 2020
eltilon:
It 4

Let me tell you the truth — even though it hurts. If you meet a man, even if he's religious, who agrees with number 4, there is something he is hiding from you.

1. His small penis size
2. Erectile dysfunction
3. Sexual anxiety — lack of bedroom confidence
4. Infection

So, one of the above is the issue with any man (in this current generation) who wants to go with number 4. Don't say I didn't warn you. I have never seen a man who refused to test a car before paying.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 14, 2020
grin grin Me I am here to watch bad girls pretending to be good girls...
You would see them going for 4 and 2.
Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by Blessnelly(f): 8:28pm On May 14, 2020
Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 14, 2020
iLegendd:
Which particular order do you want it?

The strangest of things can be moved to front page but mine won't cry

See what a Nairalander has been doing during this Covid-19 Period
https://www.nairaland.com/5857964/see-what-nairalander-been-doing

Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by Asuito7(m): 8:54pm On May 14, 2020
Na wa o....are you sure this list is for Naija women

What you listed is dead on arrival capital DOA because MONEY no dey for your list grin grin

But you have sense and you are a MAN because to get a girl that truly loves you from the heart, those are the three things needed not MONEY. Money is a plus and an additional sweetener in such a relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by Championvic(m): 10:36pm On May 14, 2020
Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 14, 2020
grin
iLegendd:

And that was how she retired from nairaland at the age of sixteen. grin
iLegendd:

And that was how she retired from nairaland at the age of sixteen.
Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 14, 2020
NIGERIAN LADIES want MONEY from you.
DIASPORA LADIES want LOVE and Intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:49pm On May 14, 2020
EdEdEddy:
grin

And that was how she retired from nairaland at the age of sixteen. grin

Lol.
Re: Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture] by Bahamas95(m): 12:51am On May 15, 2020
These Naija girls will never tell you the truth, bunch of pretenders.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? / Men Buying Underwear For Their Chicks (guys Can U Do It) / I Waited For Him For Over Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.