Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,225 members, 7,957,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Do Guys Cry A Lot In Relationships? ( As In The Case Of Broken Relationships ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Cry A Lot In Relationships? ( As In The Case Of Broken Relationships ) (640 Views)

Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Guys Cry A Lot In Relationships? ( As In The Case Of Broken Relationships ) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
I just read a few comments on a thread and it got me wondering. I like to ask a question o . I'm the book worm/hustler and still maintain this lifestyle even as a man, study and hustle, so don't blame me for asking. I read up some ladies comments and i felt the need to ask this question please?

Do guys cry a lot in relationships? ( as in the case of broken relationships )

Help me out...I need answers please
Re: Do Guys Cry A Lot In Relationships? ( As In The Case Of Broken Relationships ) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
This your question isn't gender based. It depends on individual. Guys cry as much as girls cry when heartbroken, the difference is; guys have been taught to always conceal their tears and told it's not manly to shed tears 'cause it's perceived as a sign of weakness but I think otherwise. If you're hurt and feel the need to cry, cry 'cause you'll feel relieved after shedding those tears but the more you conceal the harder it's to let go of what caused the hurt.
Re: Do Guys Cry A Lot In Relationships? ( As In The Case Of Broken Relationships ) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
kimbraa:
This your question isn't gender based. It depends on individual. Guys cry as much as girls cry when heartbroken, the difference is; guys have been taught to always conceal their tears and told it's not manly to shed tears 'cause it's perceived as a sign of weakness but I think otherwise. If you're hurt and feel the need to cry, cry 'cause you'll feel relieved after shedding those tears but the more you conceal the harder it's to let go of what caused the hurt.

I'm hearing this the first time today from three different ladies...I'm surprised..
Re: Do Guys Cry A Lot In Relationships? ( As In The Case Of Broken Relationships ) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I'm hearing this the first time today from three different ladies...I'm surprised..
Guys cry. They just don't show it. grin
Re: Do Guys Cry A Lot In Relationships? ( As In The Case Of Broken Relationships ) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
kimbraa:
Guys cry. They just don't show it. grin

Oops
Re: Do Guys Cry A Lot In Relationships? ( As In The Case Of Broken Relationships ) by TINALETC3(f): 4:46am On Sep 24, 2017
Yes, dey do cry especially dose dat hv blindly sacrificed more dan enough in d relationship. He may nt physically shed tears bt 4rm his words, u wl stl notice dat he is extremely pained. Still, dey ar less emotional dan women, so dey easily over come it
Re: Do Guys Cry A Lot In Relationships? ( As In The Case Of Broken Relationships ) by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 24, 2017
TINALETC3:
Yes, dey do cry especially dose dat hv blindly sacrificed more dan enough in d relationship. He may nt physically shed tears bt 4rm his words, u wl stl notice dat he is extremely pained. Still, dey ar less emotional dan women, so dey easily over come it

Humph. It is well

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Every Girl’s Weakness / Whats Your Favourite Soft Spot During Sex? / 20k For Any Girl Who Can Bleep Me Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.