Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. (762 Views)

Is It Right For One To See Relationships As A Game Where The Smartest Wins? / Do Guys Cry A Lot In Relationships? ( As In The Case Of Broken Relationships ) / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. by Mikester: 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
I am 22, introverted and never for once asked a lady out or ventured into a relationship with any girl neither have I experienced heartbreak or emotional trauma nor obsession towards anyone.

I usually 'play the field' by seducing ladies for sexual intimacy without any intention of commitment at all, yes, I have never committed to or emotionally bonded with any lady but only use them for sexual gratification while focusing on myself and my career and so far I am progressing without the dramas and trouble that comes being attached to a lady especially financially.

I have my reasons for being a player though cause right from 17, I observed and always wondered and looked at guys in relationships as confused or ignorant niggas due to some reasons I came up with.

- One can't be too sure if he is the only person his partner is seeing and can't be able to engage with another person without his partner getting upset.

Like seriously, how can one be going about his daily activities with the insecure thoughts of his partner whereabouts flooding through his mind every moment, and I'm aware that some of us date a partner for years.

How comfortable are you with that person you're dating all those times? Can you guarantee the faithfulness of your partner all through?

- Asking girls out will already put me at a loss.

I will have to impress her one way or the other and as such be subject to her decisions and it is no news that ladies are emotionally impulsive. Moreover, she may not even be interested in me the way I am in her or at extreme circumstances, might be interested in another guy who I may be better than.

Given that circumstance, wouldn't I be a fool?

- Asking a total stranger out doesn't make any sense to me. How can I engage myself with a stranger whom I know little to nothing about in something as serious as a emotional affair and I feel being in a relationship doesn't mean he/she is exclusive to you. One can still have options even if he/she is with someone.

- Lastly, I don't like being made a fool of or be in a position of servitude to someone who despises me. I also have a high libido and do not have the patience to court any girl for long periods of time.

Besides crazy people are out there who take the relationship so seriously and can cause harm to their partners if they dare default.

Relationships hardly serve guys and is similar to a prison. There's hardly any limit to what I can do as a single guy.

I have never taken any lady on a date to anywhere nor spent large amounts of cash at supermarkets, malls or centers but I still get sex on a steady from ladies I'm attracted to. Thereby, I see being in a relationship as a waste of time and resources, especially as a guy.

Some lovers feel we singles are unhappy and lonely hardly considering that the partners who they're with scarcely cheat with fellow lovers but rather with us the so-called singles.

Na me talk am.

To prevent long story, I see relationships as nothing but youthful fun especially when a guy is still at the starting point of his life.

If there is any time to awaken love as a guy, it should be after marriage. My two cents.

I will appreciate your comments on this especially the guys. You can share your thoughts on this or refute mine.

Happy new year.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. by fati2001(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
DUNNO WHAT TO COMMESS BECAUSE OF THE PICTURE ON UR DROFILE.

1 Like

Re: Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. by Mikester: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
fati2001:
DUNNO WHAT TO COMMESS BECAUSE OF THE PICTURE ON UR DROFILE.

What about it?
Re: Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. by alphaNomega: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sh8t
Re: Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
see confusion from a low self esteem/insecure dude....

Mikester:
I have my reasons for being a player

you aint a playa bro, you are a dude scared shitless of women, r/ship and commitment.

though cause right from 17, I observed and always wondered and looked at guys in relationships as confused or ignorant niggas due to some reasons I came up with.

a man in a r/ship is confused/ignorant?!?!?!?! you need serious help.

- One can't be too sure if he is the only person his partner is seeing and can't be able to engage with another person without his partner getting upset.

you live your life in FEAR, and until you let go of these fears, you will continue to live a miserable life.

Like seriously, how can one be going about his daily activities with the insecure thoughts of his partner whereabouts flooding through his mind every moment, and I'm aware that some of us date a partner for years.How comfortable are you with that person you're dating all those times? Can you guarantee the faithfulness of your partner all through?

... thats because low self esteem insecure men (like yourself) always have negativity and fear in their mind, and cant trust a woman....so therefore the minute she goes out the door, you will start making up stories in your fdamaged mind that she is fukcing someone else or meeting another dude.... the problem is not women here, its low self esteem men like you, who foolishly call themselves playas.
here is a simple clue of PLAYAS: A) a playa dont FEAR WOMEN, B) a playa has so many women and r/ships in his life that he doesnt have time to worry about any of them cheating (if she does, then he gets rid of her and focusses on getting a new one to replace her in the harem)

the minute you view ALL women as liabilities, then you are already at a loss...

I will have to impress her one way or the other and as such be subject to her decisions and it is no news that ladies are emotionally impulsive. Moreover, she may not even be interested in me the way I am in her or at extreme circumstances, might be interested in another guy who I may be better than.

you are such an insecure dude that you dont understand that YOU are in charge, and if a biatch dont act like you desire, then you get rid of her and focus on the other women in your life....why are you so insecure and/or fear women?!? see as you already believe that a woman dating you will "not" be interested in you and/or be interested in other men?!?!? and you call yourself a playa?! BLASPHEMY!!!!

you are indeed a fool for putting all women in the same bag... and/or fearing women that may be exactly what YOU wanna be.

- Asking a total stranger out doesn't make any sense to me. How can I engage myself with a stranger whom I know little to nothing about in something as serious as a emotional affair and I feel being in a relationship doesn't mean he/she is exclusive to you. One can still have options even if he/she is with someone.

one minute you call yourself a playa and now you portray yourself as a simp.....you meet a total stranger and ask to see them again so that you can develop something with them ( whether temporary or long term). not all women are the same and some will be used for sexual relief and others for a more mature r/ship. putting all women in the same bag is your downfall!

- Lastly, I don't like being made a fool of or be in a position of servitude to someone who despises me. I also have a high libido and do not have the patience to court any girl for long periods of time.

here we go again with your INSECURITY BULLSH1T...abeg grow a pair instead of looking down on the man you see every morning in the mirror...

Besides crazy people are out there who take the relationship so seriously and can cause harm to their partners if they dare default.

who gives a fukc what crazy people do....stop LIVING IN FEAR!!!!

Relationships hardly serve guys and is similar to a prison. There's hardly any limit to what I can do as a single guy.

see your insecuities again....you sir are afraid of r/ships, you certainly aint a playa!

I have never taken any lady on a date to anywhere nor spent large amounts of cash at supermarkets, malls or centers but I still get sex on a steady from ladies I'm attracted to. Thereby, I see being in a relationship as a waste of time and resources, especially as a guy.

thats because you are an emotionally damaged child...the day you finally grow up, you will ultimately see the value of being in a r/ship with a good woman who will bring more than sex to your small life (if sex is the only thing you desire from a woman then you indeed are living a very small shallow life)

Some lovers feel we singles are unhappy and lonely hardly considering that the partners who they're with scarcely cheat with fellow lovers but rather with us the so-called singles.

hope someday you will grow up and finally BECOME A MAN!!!

To prevent long story, I see relationships as nothing but youthful fun especially when a guy is still at the starting point of his life.
isnt it exactly what you are doing? having some youthful fun while being scared of women and/or relationships?!

If there is any time to awaken love as a guy, it should be after marriage. My two cents.

son, you should NEVER marry anyone until you discover that you love them.... abeg learn!!!!
Re: Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. by Mikester: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
see confusion from a low self esteem/insecure dude....

you aint a playa bro, you are a dude scared shitless of women, r/ship and commitment.

a man in a r/ship is confused/ignorant?!?!?!?! you need serious help.

you live your life in FEAR, and until you let go of these fears, you will continue to live a miserable life.

... thats because low self esteem insecure men (like yourself) always have negativity and fear in their mind, and cant trust a woman....so therefore the minute she goes out the door, you will start making up stories in your fdamaged mind that she is fukcing someone else or meeting another dude.... the problem is not women here, its low self esteem men like you, who foolishly call themselves playas.
here is a simple clue of PLAYAS: A) a playa dont FEAR WOMEN, B) a playa has so many women and r/ships in his life that he doesnt have time to worry about any of them cheating (if she does, then he gets rid of her and focusses on getting a new one to replace her in the harem)

the minute you view ALL women as liabilities, then you are already at a loss...

you are such an insecure dude that you dont understand that YOU are in charge, and if a biatch dont act like you desire, then you get rid of her and focus on the other women in your life....why are you so insecure and/or fear women?!? see as you already believe that a woman dating you will "not" be interested in you and/or be interested in other men?!?!? and you call yourself a playa?! BLASPHEMY!!!!

you are indeed a fool for putting all women in the same bag... and/or fearing women that may be exactly what YOU wanna be.

one minute you call yourself a playa and now you portray yourself as a simp.....you meet a total stranger and ask to see them again so that you can develop something with them ( whether temporary or long term). not all women are the same and some will be used for sexual relief and others for a more mature r/ship. putting all women in the same bag is your downfall!

here we go again with your INSECURITY BULLSH1T...abeg grow a pair instead of looking down on the man you see every morning in the mirror...

who gives a fukc what crazy people do....stop LIVING IN FEAR!!!!

see your insecuities again....you sir are afraid of r/ships, you certainly aint a playa!

thats because you are an emotionally damaged child...the day you finally grow up, you will ultimately see the value of being in a r/ship with a good woman who will bring more than sex to your small life (if sex is the only thing you desire from a woman then you indeed are living a very small shallow life)

hope someday you will grow up and finally BECOME A MAN!!!

isnt it exactly what you are doing? having some youthful fun while being scared of women and/or relationships?!

son, you should NEVER marry anyone until you discover that you love them.... abeg learn!!!!

Sorry Sir but I laughed when I read through your reply. I have been a silent member on this forum for about 5 years and I know you are a popular person on this forum. I resonated and loved some of your advices to people here who share their problems but big daddy, in the aspect of romance, by my ratings and experiences, you aren't really a good advisor.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings sir but the long message you wrote there is fueled majorly from your emotions and not really ideal, at least to me.

You'll have to forgive me for not trying to refute your statements cause nowadays I don't have time to argue anymore. I don't even care if my threads make front page or get any attention. I just share my mind and move on.

Perhaps it is because I have learnt too much that I can't unlearn them anymore, i don't know but sir, your advices won't stick.

Thanks for your time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. by Truvelisback(m): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ur epistle is too long.
Re: Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. by Candidlady: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
Ur epistle is too long.
the m_d op had to quote him again cheesy
@op 22yrs and your major concern bout life is WOMAN!
Re: Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. by odinson1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
G
Re: Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. by Truvelisback(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
Candidlady:

@op
22yrs and your major concern bout life is WOMAN!

He isn't too young but my major concern is abt the promiscious life he has Chose.
Re: Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. by Sonnobax15(m): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
cool
Cool op..

This op is way too young to have such kinda of ample wisdom shocked

Well, op,I must really commend you on this write up of yours......Those of us who value our peace of mind won't play nor joke with it...........
Re: Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=109044839][/quote]

So you wrote all this plenty emotional write up, all because a young man says he doesn't see relationship as worth it undecided...
Re: Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. by Mikester: 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
Candidlady:

No it isn't. I have a career to nurture.
Re: Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. by Mikester: 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
Candidlady:

Re: Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. by Candidlady: 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mikester:

why nat "nurture" the career first. Chasing skirts who be secondary
Re: Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. by Mikester: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Candidlady:

Way ahead of you.
Re: Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mikester:
I am 22, introverted and never for once asked a lady out or ventured into a relationship with any girl neither have I experienced heartbreak or emotional trauma nor obsession towards anyone.

I usually 'play the field' by seducing ladies for sexual intimacy without any intention of commitment at all, yes, I have never committed to or emotionally bonded with any lady but only use them for sexual gratification while focusing on myself and my career and so far I am progressing without the dramas and trouble that comes being attached to a lady especially financially.

I have my reasons for being a player though cause right from 17, I observed and always wondered and looked at guys in relationships as confused or ignorant niggas due to some reasons I came up with.

Like seriously, how can one be going about his daily activities with the insecure thoughts of his partner whereabouts flooding through his mind every moment, and I'm aware that some of us date a partner for years.

How comfortable are you with that person you're dating all those times? Can you guarantee the faithfulness of your partner all through?

Na me talk am.

I will appreciate your comments on this especially the guys. You can share your thoughts on this or refute mine.

Happy new year.
You're just like me my nigga
We share the same mindset
Re: Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. by Mikester: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Think4Myself:
You're just like me my nigga We share the same mindset
Glad we resonate. Wish you luck.
Re: Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. by Limassol(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
Candidlady:

Just Because one found love dosen't mean automatically their career/future is jeopardised, far from it. Infact, love itself is a beautiful thing which, if mutual may yield tremendous rewards for both partners involve. Unfortunately, alot of people have this misguided belief that you can't run the two simultaneously, and somehow suggest one will be ruined by doing so.

1 Like

Re: Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
You are understood..you ain't alone cos there are many persons like yourself..
You should follow your instincts..if you feel relationship ain't for you good..don't force yourself into doing what might not work for you...I think you are this kinda guy who ain't into this emotional stuff...like you don't get emotionally attached to women like other guys do..your kinda person is superb tho.. living your life alone..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mixed Nigerians. . Different Tribes Children / Adult Content Creator / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.