Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks (39007 Views)

Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 24, 2017
subtlemee:
Cowards always hiding behind keypads to exhibit false bravado and spewing rubbish, why are you guys not out there with your full identity in glare like your runaway leader airing out your grievances one by one let the pythons deal with you? It's to quote me senselessly and aimlessly on nairaland ...I pity the brainwashed ones dying for nothing,i don't blame you guys cos I'm not seeing any hard-working and fulfilled citizen supporting this nonsense only miscreants and NFAs and by your user names I can tell

Kingbet ,udumg1, kalhokage,pasol4real,funnicator,kceewhyte,sweetjoystick,sycophanticgoat,nukuolofa,ndy2274,braniacx,modik,ojobekehinde
Igbo husband fall upon you

2 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by reptile1: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2017
subtlemee:
Cowards always hiding behind keypads to exhibit false bravado and spewing rubbish, why are you guys not out there with your full identity in glare like your runaway leader airing out your grievances one by one let the pythons deal with you? It's to quote me senselessly and aimlessly on nairaland ...I pity the brainwashed ones dying for nothing,i don't blame you guys cos I'm not seeing any hard-working and fulfilled citizen supporting this nonsense only miscreants and NFAs and by your user names I can tell

Kingbet ,udumg1, kalhokage,pasol4real,funnicator,kceewhyte,sweetjoystick,sycophanticgoat,nukuolofa,ndy2274,braniacx,modik,ojobekehinde

The next time u wanna invite ur coterie of brainless goons, tell them to sign their death warrant in the execution section of politics on NL.

Back to the issues. do u wanna compare the US intelligence in crime fighting and prevention with yours? Do u think its by approaching a court replete with compromised judges to declare a group of people terrorists?

5 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2017
reptile1:

The next time u wanna invite ur coterie of brainless goons, tell them to sign their death warrant in the execution section of politics on NL.

Back to the issues. do u wanna compare the US intelligence in crime fighting and prevention with yours? Do u think its by approaching a court replete with compromised judges to declare a group of people terrorists?
They gave the abuja judge 2 bottles of small stout

2 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by reptile1: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2017
giftq:

They gave the abuja judge 2 bottles of small stout

That was my summation

1 Like

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by godofuck231: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2017
nwabobo:

http://punchng.com/we-dont-see-ipob-as-terrorist-organisation-us/amp/

You see the Nigerian army has been the one keeping the country together, how can America see ipob when the stones,bottles and kidnapping no affect their embassy
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by SweetJoystick(m): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2017
subtlemee:

My niece of 10 years reasons way better than you do. You are just filled with hate. Get a life and stop being sore, it will do you no good. Also, it's better to be anonymous than have a face who types trash

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Yyeske(m): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2017
Stkilda:

They never will. IPOB is a non violent group. It is just a fact of life.
Of course they won't because IPOB is dead and buried already
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by SweetJoystick(m): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2017
subtlemee:

That's how all organisations starts...PEACEFUL till it gets out of hand
Smh dumbest comment of the year. You should get an award for this

1 Like

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by nku5: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2017
grin grin grin

Buhari the uncircumcised philistine quota general without WAEC certificate will wear his toga of shame with pride at the end of the day.

IPOB will defeat him in court even if it means litigating up to Supreme Court to vacate that demonic proscription.

Shame to the daura demon and the buffoons who support his wickedness
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Obidikefidelis(m): 11:09am On Sep 24, 2017
We IPOB AR LIKE FREEDOM FIGHTER SEEKING FOR SELF ACTUIALAZATION FROM NIGERIA.
HOW THEN AR WE terriost ?

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by me69: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2017
We Nigeria does not have to recognize all qaida as terrorist
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by bizza45: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2017
onojaduru:
Bros it is your President Buhari that first called Nigeria a Zoo.He said in 2011 or so that blood of baboons and monkeys in Nigeria will spill if he lose election and it happened.We are learning from him.We IPOB are evening looking for another name to call Nigeria.I mean a name that is worse than zoo.We are learning from Buhari.He uses the zoo freely.We don't forget easily.You can do a google search and see if he really said that or not

lol my presido baa not urs, abi u no b Nigeria again
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by boogie2910: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2017
subtlemee:
How can they be in US and see IPOB as being or not being a terrorist group? I don't blame them anyway he's not affecting them yet, maybe the federal government should allow it become a menace like boko haram so CNN can have news about Nigeria that's when they'll now SEE
but they have their ambassador here with us

2 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by NickD(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2017
subtlemee:

Been following ur comments on this thread...was bokoharam peaceful when they started up? what was their agitation for and what were there actions. Equating IPOB to Bokoharam is a total joke.
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by NickD(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2017
Nemesis1:
They accuse certain people of sleepless nights but they themselves can't sleep in the bid to defend Ipob

Anyways, USA may not understand the logic behind the labeling or the nature of the people accused of being terrorists but I can tell for sure, even USA will not take that shyttt, Buhari held off for too long

And its funny LiePob miscreants no longer cite Catalonia these days as a reason for their right to referendum, last I heard government in Spain / Barcelona arrested 700 agitators , if Buhari had arrested these many fools in Nigeria UN and Trumps page will be full of spam cheesy grin
Which news channel have u been watching? "NNC" I guess instead of CNN or other foreign channels. No agitator was arrested in Spain atop spreading fake news.
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by HOTARIO(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2017
Rawani:
The headline is highly misleading and heavily mischievous.

The above is pretty obvious, the law that is in operation where IPOB carries out its terrorist activities is Nigerian Law so nobody expected that U.S. law would view them as terrorists, until they begin attacking U.S. Military convoys and innocent people in America and with stones, bottles and sticks, setting up bonfires on American public roads, burning down American police stations, disarming American soldiers at checkpoints and blocking American roads while searching for innocent people to attack inside buses, and threatening to burn the USA down and bring back the head of President Trump, like Kanu and IPOB did recently in Abia before they were declared terrorists.

IPOB are bloody terrorists under Nigerian Law, and under any law where they perform their terrorist activities.

well said. Most Nigerians especially the young people do not read. Even the headline is misleading. We just love the sensation and verbal attacks which add no value. My hope in the youths diminishes everyday.
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 24, 2017
Yes, that is what they will say but yet to calm the war in Syria rather they are putting sanctions on Russia.. That is what they say, yet ISIS still exists, that is what they say and the genocide in mynamar is there. That is what they say and will only want to fight the North Korean government because the situation is a threat to them and not necessarily the North Korean people. P.s America cares less as long a Biafra is not a threat to America
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by tiwasiaife(m): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2017
Ipob means
Indigenous people of Biafra
Recently someone lunched a book in abuja with a tittle
WE ALL ARE BIAFRANS
If Buhari is his own wisdom can label biafrans Terrorist that means Every Igbo person and some Nigerians are Terrorists
This is is the first time I am seeing a Christian Dominated tribe producing Terrorists .
But one thing is for sure
All terrorists are Muslims but not all Muslims are terrorist .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Rossikki: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Keep deceiving yourself

What the US is indirectly telling you is that you must dialogue with the Biafrans because they have right to Self Determination as enshrined under UN laws.

Cry from now till tomorrow, the United States will always be on the side of those who want Self Determination.

Dummy. In the USA there are over 40 secessionist groups including 2 in Texas, that want that state to secede from the USA. Why hasn't the USA which supports "self determination" allowed them to secede?

Ignorant fools.

1 Like

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Rossikki: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
xelly:

Just keep lying to yourself even when you know you are doing so. Did you remember his Boko haram was proscribed? There are yardsticks to declearing terrorist organisation, you don't just wake up out of hate and do so. This government hate igbos and will do anything to show it's hatred for Igbos.

Ask yourself, how many people from the Igbo is in Buhari's appointment list? What project has the fg awarded in Igbo land? What is the 2017 budget allocation for SE? In face of bad road, low budget, all Buhari could do is to send the military to SE to kill and tag them terrorist organisation to evade ICC for genocide.

It doesn't stop by labelling IPOB, but the visible divide it has created in minds of the people.

That is why we call this a DEMOCRACY. If you are not happy with the govt's performance, you VOTE them out in the next elections. You don't say because one leader is not doing what you like, then you will secede and break up the country. It is irresponsible and stupid, and shows a lack of respect for democratic processes. Buhari has the constitutional right to elect his entire village elders to his cabinet if he so chooses. If you don't like that law, then get your senators to pass a motion against it. That is how you operate in a democracy. Not this primitive attempt to force everyone to do your bidding regardless of the rule of law.

1 Like

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Nemesis1: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
IloveTrump:

are you OK, Spanish govt arrest 700 cattalonian? this is why they call you guys zombies.

NickD:

Which news channel have u been watching? "NNC" I guess instead of CNN or other foreign channels. No agitator was arrested in Spain atop spreading fake news.

Dear idiots, I don't watch or listen to Biafra news and yes it happened

Even ballot boxes got seized during referendum votes

https://euobserver.com/beyond-brussels/139080

https://www.naij.com/amp/1126827-extra-police-stop-referendum-catalonia-spain.html

http://www.politico.eu/article/catalonia-referendum-independence-gabriel-rufian-agitator-in-chief/amp/
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by IloveTrump(m): 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nemesis1:

Dear idiots, I don't watch or listen to Biafra news and yes it happened

Even ballot boxes got seized during referendum votes

https://euobserver.com/beyond-brussels/139080

https://www.naij.com/amp/1126827-extra-police-stop-referendum-catalonia-spain.html

http://www.politico.eu/article/catalonia-referendum-independence-gabriel-rufian-agitator-in-chief/amp/

I thought your source would be CNN, BBC or aljazera.
you said arrested 700 agitators but your Nigeria sources are saying different things.
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by IloveTrump(m): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Rossikki:

Dummy. In the USA there are over 40 secessionist groups including 2 in Texas, that want that state to secede from the USA. Why hasn't the USA which supports "self determination" allowed them to secede?

Ignorant fools.
cause they are not ready to leave USA . And beside they share the same ideology, religion and culture. They don't believe in Hausa, Yoruba or igbo., that's why they can't leave. in Nigeria, Yoruba man wants his people to occupy the whole position in this country, same goes to Hausa and IBO, no unity. In USA there is unity except the immigrants. that's why Igbo want to leave.
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Rossikki: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
nwabobo:

Ngwanu let Nigeria go and block IPOB's source of funding in the US and Europe or when US declares an organisation a terrorist organisation, let Nigeria continue hobnobbing with such an organisation since Nigeria is an independent nation. Kwakwakwakwa!

Thanks for admitting you are traitors who receive money from foreign sources to destroy your country. EVEN MORE REASON FOR THE FEDERAL GOVT TO CLAMP DOWN ON YOU, AND DESTROY YOU. Nigeria has no need to block any chicken change money you are receiving from foreigners. The foreigners are only doing that to cause another civil war that will lead to your destruction. If you think for a moment that they support you over Nigeria, you are even more stupid than I thought.
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Johnnyessence(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
subtlemee:

but boko haram and radical islamic terrorist fulani herdsmen are always violence in in their fight. Shedding innocent blood are always been their watch word. Ipob has been so far in their agitation.
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Rossikki: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
IloveTrump:
cause they are not ready to leave USA . And beside they share the same ideology, religion and culture. They don't believe in Hausa, Yoruba or igbo., that's why they can't leave. in Nigeria, Yoruba man wants his people to occupy the whole position in this country, same goes to Hausa and IBO, no unity. In USA there is unity except the immigrants. that's why Igbo want to leave.

Do you have a working brain at all? THEY ARE SECESSIONIST GROUPS. By definition that means they WANT TO SECEDE from the US. The US government simply will not agree to even meet them, talk less of agreeing to break up the country. And they ARE divided as a nation. There are deep racial, religious, and ideological divisions in the US. They are NOT "united".
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by nwabobo: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
Rossikki:

Thanks for admitting you are traitors who receive money from foreign sources to destroy your country. Nigeria has no need to block any chicken change money you are receiving from foreigners. The foreigners are only doing that to cause another civil war that will lead to your destruction. If you think for a moment that they support you over Nigeria, you are even more stupid than I thought.

Point of correction, no foreigner is sponsoring IPOB. IPOB is registered and operational in over 100 countries and member pay monthly dues. They are funded with these dues paid by members especially in the diaspora.

Talking of civil war, pray tell, when did a call for a referendum become a call for war?
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by IloveTrump(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Rossikki:

Do you have a working brain at all? THEY ARE SECESSIONIST GROUPS. By definition that means they WANT TO SECEDE from the US. The US government simply will not agree to even meet them, talk less of agreeing to break up the country. And they ARE divided as a nation. There are deep racial, religious, and ideological divisions in the US. They are NOT "united".
majority of Texas and California do not want to leave USA my dear, if they do the heat would have even more than that of Catalonia and no body will arrest anyone. just some few Mexican who are afraid to be deported back that are clamouring for secession. When was the last them you heard any agitation news from them. Even the agitators are also afraid that if they allowed them to carry out a referendum, they won't have the required vote. All Texan love that name USA , even you and I love that name too. grin. Don't be afraid ,they won't go with the south south that have oil.I no your fear, its because of the free oil money grin grin.
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Ojiofor: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
abes:
In Turkey, the US does not recognize the PKK as a terrorist organization. In Syria, the US does not recognize Al Nusra as a terrorist organization, In Palestine, Iran and Russia do not recognize 'Hezbolla' as a terrorist organization. The world does not start and end with USA.

The bolded is a fat lie,The US and EU countries recognize PKK as a terrorist org.
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Rossikki: 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
nwabobo:

Point of correction, no foreigner is sponsoring IPOB. IPOB is registered and operational in over 100 countries and member pay monthly dues. They are funded with these dues paid by members especially in the diaspora.

Talking of civil war, pray tell, when did a call for a referendum become a call for war?

You do not have a right to any referendum. Why hasn't the US allowed a referendum there? It has over 30 secessionist groups. Google it! If every country with secessionist groups calls a referendum, no country would exist on this earth.

And if you DID want a referendum, you get your senators to TABLE A MOTION for it at the National Assembly. Not getting riffraff like Kanu to be insulting the country and terrorising people. Your problem is that your movement is led by illiterates who do not understand or appreciate democratic principles and processes. And if you did get your new country, they would destroy in under 5 years because of their primitive, arbitrary approach to legality.
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
I refuse and reject to be a Nigerian where your tribe dictates what you are entitled to.
Being a Nigerian isn't by force.
You all allow hatred to cloud your sense reasoning and the humanity in you.
Fulani herdsmen ain't terrorists, same people that call themselves elites jubilate and shout yes!
IPOB are terrorists they jubilate and shout kill them all!
Is this how stupid Nigerians have become?
God forbid!
If you think the self acclaimed Biafrans want to remain in Nigeria, allow them to decide their for themselves via REFERENDUM, to be honest with you all, if they want Nigeria, they'll vote to remain Nigerians.
You think Yorubas too don't want REFERENDUM? It is a well known fact.
I hate what is happening in this country, Am beginning to think Nnamdi Kanu has been right all these while.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Atiku May Lose 2019 Presidential Election – PDP Governor [Premium Times] / GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert / Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.