Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks (39084 Views)

Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by goshee: 12:12am On Sep 25, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Sarrki, Tonyebarcanista, Madridguy Yyeske etc

Hope you guys now know that education doesn't mean wisdom.

We told you guys that Buhari has fallen into Kanu's trap but you guys doubted it.

Now declare US, a terrorist nation and send Python to dance in the US grin
kikikikikikikikikikikiki us is a terrorist country. that reminds me the zoo shouldnt indict north Korea in their host of terrorist country like their have done with us, UK, turkey, France and so on otherwise no single soul will come out of the zoo. north Koreans aren't laughing oo
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by goshee: 12:18am On Sep 25, 2017
Rawani:
The headline is highly misleading and heavily mischievous.

The above is pretty obvious, the law that is in operation where IPOB carries out its terrorist activities is Nigerian Law so nobody expected that U.S. law would view them as terrorists, until they begin attacking U.S. Military convoys and innocent people in America and with stones, bottles and sticks, setting up bonfires on American public roads, burning down American police stations, disarming American soldiers at checkpoints and blocking American roads while searching for innocent people to attack inside buses, and threatening to burn the USA down and bring back the head of President Trump, like Kanu and IPOB did recently in Abia before they were declared terrorists.

IPOB are bloody terrorists under Nigerian Law, and under any law where they perform their terrorist activities.
yea ipob are terrorist only in the zoo because the law governing the zoo can't apply in a country like us where human beings reside. us would have waited for shakau to bomb white house before acknowledging that book haram is a terrorist group. your hatred for Igbos has made you unreasonable. lest I forget how many people died in the latest boko haram attack in borno state?

1 Like

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Kobicove(m): 8:08am On Sep 25, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...you sounds so ignorant.

Please educate me...

On the contrary you are the one who is ignorant of the workings of international relations

Reality check!!!

Most of the things you see in American movies/political drama don't happen in real life
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Kobicove(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

And your President is in one Western country receiving health Care.

Nigeria government should keep quiet, because just one sanction the from the West the whole economy will collapse.

Trust me when I tell you that the United States government will not dare impose sanctions on Nigeria...

Nigeria is too powerful and influential in Africa and the world at large to be toyed with.

Do you know what it means to be the country with the highest GDP in Africa?

Do you know what it means to be the country with the highest concentration of people on the African continent?

Nigeria is a potential world Super Power...the only problem is that we're very confused and have not yet realized it

No, the US will not impose sanctions on Nigeria undecided
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Eastfield1: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2017
Seun
I dont know if you always See my Complaint
just yesterday.
major news website carried out the US view on IPOB with the Headline saying
"We don't see IPOB as Terrorist Organization"- US.
Daily post used the same headline.
Sahara reporter. used the same headline
Vanguard used the same as well as naij.com & Other major news outlet
but your mods decided to Edit the headline in order to make it look like its a one man OPinion
by using the headline " U.S don't see Ipob as Terrorist Organization "-Russell Brooks.
pls start checking the activities of ur mods because the Biasness Here by most of the One Nigerians modes is becoming Unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by shegra58: 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
bal4real:
bros abeg no vex, can u give us the definition of terrorist according to nigeria law?
FG is in better position to answer your rhetorical question!!
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by guonno: 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
LOVE AWKA
LOVE ANAMBRA
LOVE SE

GOD BLESS BIAFRA AND BIAFRANS.

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by jpphilips(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
bal4real:
for ur info, Kanu is now UN pikin. If anything shld happen to Kanu especially in nigeria...let me reserve my comment

Despite varying academic drills you have gotten from Nairaland, "UN Pikin", what the fvck is that? how can you be living in the stone age in the 21st century?
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by jpphilips(m): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
nwabobo:

Is it not my right to choose what to celebrate?

Of Course it is my dear, however, you can do yourself a favour by keeping it to yourself than exposing your ignorance in public, you have a lot to gain making people double guess how dumb you are than removing all doubt at a glance, trust me it works!!

1 Like

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Bizibi(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
freshvine:
Americans are not fools. They've been gathering intels and following developments in the country. They understand the truth and when it's convenient, they'll take side. Forget about the diplomatic talks and all by this envoy, it'll be dawn on Nigeria government soon.

Beremx help to sell the dummy president that is killing her people.
mrs beremx was really vocal supporter of buhari.....
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by nwabobo: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
jpphilips:

Of Course it is my dear, however, you can do yourself a favour by keeping it to yourself than exposing your ignorance in public, you have a lot to gain making people double guess how dumb you are than removing all doubt at a glance, trust me it works!!

What business of yours is it?
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by project2022(m): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
nwabobo:
The Nigerian government just keeps making a mess of itself daily.
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by project2022(m): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
istandfortruth:
The Nigerian government was clearly in a hurry to label IPOB as a terrorrist organisation simply because it needs to justify its actions. If only the government will let go of nepotism (which is in itself a form of political corruption) and treat all Nigerians as equals the aggitations will cease. The Biafra aggitation isn't only a pull-driven one but also a push-driven aggitation, that's the reason why the aggitations increased in this administration. Just let go of nepotism and watch aggitations fizzle out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire / Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) / Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.