Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Your Thoughts On Astrology - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Thoughts On Astrology (464 Views)

True Facts About Astrology / Best Astrology Website In India| Free Online Horoscope Predictions / Humanists And Freethinkers: What Are Your Thoughts On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Thoughts On Astrology by tens4real(m): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2017
I am Capricorn, and we are all have a star sign which defines our personality or rather it's helps us to know who we are from the inside, while some believe in astrology, some think it's some random thing that suit everyone forgetting the fact that apart from the popular sun sign, which we all know, for you to more about yourself, you have to know your rising sign, your moon sign and your sun sign... So what are your thoughts on astrology
Missjoy27, mydra, softwerk, Billyonaire, evaberry

Lalasticlala, seun, Mynd44, Oam4j what are your star sign's?

I rep.... CAPRICORN
Re: Your Thoughts On Astrology by ikbnice(m): 8:03am On Sep 24, 2017
I'm a Libran and I love my personality. Though, I don't believe much in astrology.
Re: Your Thoughts On Astrology by ifenes(m): 9:16am On Sep 24, 2017
Astrology is the intent of physical reality we wish to experience from a non-physical reality. Astrology reflects our chosen energy vibration,things that will come normal to us/ our path of least resistance.

But that doesn't mean we must act according to these energy patterns. We must still decide on how we live our lives from moment to moment.

Being a Libra is challenging for me. Astrology helps me spot my strength and weakness, now it will be up to me to work on them, or to just leave it as it is. Creation is a continuous process, we must keep working on our weaknesses to create an ideal word for ourselves.

Astrology happens to be one of the oldest science taught to man by the Ancients who came from much more advanced worlds. Same as the importance of numbers,numerology

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Astrology by youngreva(m): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Asma Ul Husna - Al-hakeem (the Perfectly Wise) - 99 Names Of Allah / Do Heaven And Hell Exist? / "I Thank God That The Other Kids Died But Mine Was Saved!!!"--brainless Believer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.