Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4670 Views)

I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me / My Fiancée Is Extorting Me / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by koife(m): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2017
decatalyst:

Bro, I don't mean to be rude. I am so sorry for your state right now.

See ehn, these ladies just like to take advantage of whoever they feel they can. You have to be in charge all of the times to curtail and direct the direction of the relationship. Being in charge doesn't mean you should be unreasonable with her or turning yourself to Hitler to her...If you give a woman free hand to walk in and out as she pleases all in the name that you want her to be 'free', she will make a mile out of it...by the time you realize what has happened, you will curse the day you met her.

I will advise you call the relationship a quit cuz its obvious you are like a side boo while you are already regarding her as a fiancee.

Think bro.
Thnx bro
Re: . by koife(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2017
decatalyst:

The lady has dealt with op's brain to the extent that he doesn't have emotional intelligence again! grin

This dude has suffered
Yeah, I brought it here and so I take full responsibility of it's outcome. You may say what you like
Re: . by koife(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2017
collinsebuka:
Women

very soon I will expose the one that's cheating on me. I'm suspecting her but playing calm, this girl is making my life a living hell, destroys my properties, runs her mouth, I'm just here looking at her

when I set a trap and she falls I will show her the real side of me.

it seems all the good girls are taken.

seriously ... where are the good girls ooo, I'm ready to be serious ooooo where una dey ooo
Re: . by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2017
This is exactly what happened to me, and it's obvious the guy Disvirgined her, so the connection is too strong.
She told me she was over her ex boyfriend but while we were dating she went back and bleeped the ex. And whenever I want to call it quit she starts crying profusely. The ex told me everything and she keeps going back.
I understand the op difficulty to call it, because she acts as though it wasn't her fault

I have the same plans for mine I will keep her there to manipulate, and destroy her life, since she thinks she can play with a Nigga. Since I am kind of old fashioned and believe in love and care.
I am still acting cool though but my five naira no go touch am again instead I go dey collect from her. And I will teach her a lesson she will forever regret.
OP promise her marriage, collect valuables from and teach her a lesson of her life.

3 Likes

Re: . by Lalas247(f): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2017
If u still need advice then too bad
Warashame
Re: . by koife(m): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2017
Abang52:
This is exactly what happened to me, and it's obvious the guy Disvirgined her, so the connection is too strong.
She told me she was over her ex boyfriend but while we were dating she went back and bleeped the ex. And whenever I want to call it quit she starts crying profusely. The ex told me everything and she keeps going back.
I understand the op difficulty to call it, because she acts as though it wasn't her fault

I have the same plans for mine I will keep her there to manipulate, and destroy her life, since she thinks she can play with a Nigga. Since I am kind of old fashioned and believe in love and care.
I am still acting cool though but my five naira no go touch am again instead I go dey collect from her. And I will teach her a lesson she will forever regret.
OP promise her marriage, collect valuables from and teach her a lesson of her life.
Last two paragraphs captured my heart am so pained that I'll act normal and give her what she deserves
Re: . by koife(m): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
Warashame
No exposing a cheat. I'm ready to fight back going forward
Re: . by Nutase: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2017
koife:

Did u actually write this? Are you in anyway trying to by gender default support this evil?Is there any moral justification to cheating and lying?I bet you belong to APC
I say the truth. Read her chat and see her response to the guy when he asked for her number. Secondly the only reason the guy sent this to you is because he wants to reconcile with her but she has refused. He knows the only way to get her back is to eliminate you from the picture and you have fallen for his bait.

Don't let your emotions cloud your judgement.

2 Likes

Re: . by koife(m): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2017
Nutase:
I say the truth. Read her chat and see her response to the guy when he asked for her number. Secondly the only reason the guy sent this to you is because he wants to reconcile with her but she has refused. He knows the only way to get her back is to eliminate you from the picture and you have fallen for his bait.

Don't let your emotions cloud your judgement.
Hmmmm
Re: . by Adaumunocha(f): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2017
Its obvious she's not contented. When she goes out there and realize she's better off with you, she comes back begging.
@Op you've seen the red flag, better don't give us headache once married.

2 Likes

Re: . by koife(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Its obvious she's not contented. When she goes out there and realize she's better off with you, she comes back begging.
@Op you've seen the red flag, better don't give us headache once married.
You're right
Re: . by kingreign(m): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2017
koife:

You're right

You're not man enough, you're a puss in a woos. Cry baby.
Shwa on top shwa, I cannot give birth to a man who cannot take action in his life. And I refuse to associate with a man who acts like an effeminate.

Tufiakwa! angry angry

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2017
To each her own

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 24, 2017
Reason why i stay away from girls grin
They will destroy you
Someone will jejely stay on his own and one mumu girl will bring the beast in him

1 Like

Re: . by koife(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2017
Nazeren:
Please leave this lady. U must frk her before you do. Rape her and dump her arse. She's a lying bitch
The card is already on deck!
Re: . by koife(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2017
badoi:
Reason why i stay away from girls grin
They will destroy you
Someone will jejely stay on his own and one mumu girl will bring the beast in him
I'm ready to be that beast!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 24, 2017
koife:

I'm ready to be that beast!
Take it easy bro
Girls are understandable they will cheat on you
You'll break up they'll still be happy with it I don't understand at all
Lets just focus on money making women will come along later when we become a boss

4 Likes

Re: . by Kobicove(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2017
Obviously this relationship is going nowhere...

By the way there are some things that should be kept private and off social media...you need not post explicit contents of your chats undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by koife(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2017
doctorkush:
dude so you are my babe boyfriend

not only don okpora, ask her about doctorkush too. I'm sure she will deny it... cool

we sharing same sugar loverboy, cheesy
Where did yu and my gf meet? What's her full names
Re: . by koife(m): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2017
Kobicove:
Obviously this relationship is going nowhere...

By the way there are some things that should be kept private and off social media...you need not post explicit contents of your chats undecided
E.g
Re: . by koife(m): 10:55am On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
Warashame
I'm not seeking advice, I'm exposing a pathological liar and a serial cheat!
Re: . by mrblessed(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2017
Abang52:

You are about to play an unnecessary game that might have unintended disastrous consequences. The ideal thing to do -- which might seem foolish and unreasonable to you at the moment -- is to kick her cheating ass, and not seek for revenge. Revenge, especially in relationship, is for weaklings. Making false marriage proposal does not portray good judgement; instead, it puts you in the same category as her: Cheaters.

2 Likes

Re: . by mrblessed(m): 11:09am On Sep 24, 2017
Nazeren:
Please leave this lady. U must frk her before you do. Rape her and dump her arse. She's a lying bitch
If you would recommend such inhuman and callous treatment for your sister who was caught cheating, maybe your crude recommendations might have some merits.

1 Like

Re: . by Kobicove(m): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2017
koife:

E.g

Is that not you pic in the background of those screen shots?

Who owns phone number 0817 499 **** and why did you display it here?

Why did you disclose the name of your supposed rival Don Okpora/Okpara? I hope you know this could open you up to a libel suit if this guy knows his onions and decides to take it up especially if it eventually turns out that there's nothing between them?

Lastly the lady in question is not married to you therefore you have no legal basis to restrict who she associates with...it ls better for you to quietly end the relationship if you feel that her loyalty is in doubt than exposing 'things' here on social media.

Remember, whatever you put on social media will likely stay there forever!
Re: . by kullozone(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2017
This guy doesn't need any advise, just leave him. When the girl is through with him, he'll feel less than a human beign then.
Abi you don cry already? Wait oh! You go cry tire.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2017
mrblessed:
If you would recommend such inhuman and callous treatment for your sister who was caught cheating, maybe your crude recommendations might have some merits.

Quite unbelievable

She's been using him, he should quietly use her too. Period!

1 Like

Re: . by koife(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2017
Nazeren:

You may believe this or not, I will if that's what he wants to do. He should rape her, fckk her, promise her marriage and dump her at the alter if possible. Afterall, they've been having prematial sex so he only needs to bang her twice as hard. I hate bitches. If you don't want something why not walk away? Why? That girl is a lying bastard. It's one thing to cheat, it's more callous to manipulate, and be toxic to a fellow human being. It's not done.
You nailed it, she manipulate for Africa.... lies like her life depends on it
Re: . by koife(m): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2017
kullozone:
This guy doesn't need any advise, just leave him. When the girl is through with him, he'll feel less than a human beign then.
Abi you don cry already? Wait oh! You go cry tire.
Thnx man
Re: . by koife(m): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=Kobicove post=60777250]

Who owns phone number 0817 499and why did you display it here?

Why did you disclose the name of your supposed rival Don Okpora/Okpara? I hope you know this could open you up to a libel suit if this guy knows his onions and decided to take it up especially if it eventually turns out that there's nothing between them?

Lastly the lady in question is not married to you therefore you have no legal basis to restrict who she associates with...it ls better for you to quietly end the relationship if you feel that her loyalty is in doubt than exposing 'things' here on social media.

[/quotLord
Thnx for the information I'll edit as appropriate pls edit the cell no in your comment. For the guy don okpora isn't his real name
Re: . by xtianh(m): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2017
Kobicove:

Who owns phone number 0817 499 **** and why did you display it here?

Why did you disclose the name of your supposed rival Don Okpora/Okpara? I hope you know this could open you up to a libel suit if this guy knows his onions and decides to take it up especially if it eventually turns out that there's nothing between them?

grin Lawyer in the house.... Op please do as she advise

Why on earth did u let her know ur innermost feeling by telling her u are bleeding. That's so childish of u.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
koife:

Where did yu and my gf meet? What's her full names
i reside in lag but come to asokoro sometimes.. lol.. never mind bro enjoy her for now.. cheesy
Re: . by KevinDein: 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nutase:
You are obviously immature @koife.
So NL is the best place to post ur chat with your gf. If I was her I would have left your sorry ass since.
The Don is trying to get you to leave her so the coast will be clear for him and you are falling for his cheap gimmick.
If you read that chat well you should be proud of your gf. She lied to you because she knows you can't handle the truth due to your immaturity.
Yeah, it's his fault that she is a shameless lying cheating biiitchhh. Op is also at fault for the sinking of the Titanic ship and World War II. It's all op's fault.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Lifts His Fiancee Up, Rest Her Chest On His Face In Pre-wedding Photos / Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! / Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.