Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4678 Views)

I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me / My Fiancée Is Extorting Me / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by koife(m): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
doctorkush:
i reside in lag but come to asokoro sometimes.. lol.. never mind bro enjoy her for now.. cheesy
Adios
Re: . by koife(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
KevinDein:

Yeah, it's his fault that she is a shameless lying cheating biiitchhh. Op is also at fault for the sinking of the Titanic ship and World War II. It's all op's fault.
bro see eh I just duno how ppl reason. I'm mortified!
Re: . by VERDA: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nutase:
You are obviously immature @koife.
So NL is the best place to post ur chat with your gf. If I was her I would have left your sorry ass since.
The Don is trying to get you to leave her so the coast will be clear for him and you are falling for his cheap gimmick.
If you read that chat well you should be proud of your gf. She lied to you because she knows you can't handle the truth due to your immaturity.

While the OP might have his issues, we must never justify lies in a relationship in any way, I don't even understand what you mean by lieing to him cos of his immaturity. You could as well tell her to entertain Flirtatious advances from guys and not tell him because he will be too immature to handle it and then in a weak moment falls for one and get hit and not tell him because he will be too immature to handle it. My point is,it is hard for certain things to happen in a honest relationship. If two people are perpetually incompatible,end it.
Re: . by KevinDein: 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
koife:
bro see eh I just duno how ppl reason. I'm mortified!
Don't you ever allow anyone make you feel guilty in all these, man. Ladies are extremely good at emotional manipulation and if you aren't careful, your girl, just like a certain nutase I quoted on this thread, would convince you that you are at fault for her shameless lifestyle.

Ladies are utterly incapable of accepting responsibilities for their actions. So it has to be your fault grin
Re: . by koife(m): 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
KevinDein:

Don't you ever allow anyone make you feel guilty in all these, man. Ladies are extremely good at emotional manipulation and if you aren't careful, your girl, just like a certain nutase I quoted on this thread, would convince you that you are at fault for her shameless lifestyle.

Ladies are utterly incapable of accepting responsibilities for their actions. So it has to be your fault grin
bro yu kinda see through it, that's just what my now x fiancée is trying to do. She wants to make it look like it's all
My fault. Ladies ( most) are serpent that most be dealt with. No retreat no surrender. I've officially joined the bad gang. Yes I av!
Re: . by KevinDein: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
koife:
bro yu kinda see through it, that's just what my now x fiancée is trying to do. She wants to make it look like it's all
My fault. Ladies ( most) are serpent that most be dealt with. No retreat no surrender. I've officially joined the bad gang. Yes I av!
Actually, I see right through ladies and I can smell their manipulation from a mile away. I learned from my personal experience and experiences around me.

No point in changing your personality because of these creatures, man. Trust me they aren't worth the stress. Life has got so many beautiful things to offer us. Being bitter because of the actions of some slut is not an option.

Cheer up.

1 Like

Re: . by fellom(m): 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nutase:
So NL is the best place to post ur chat with your gf. If I was her I would have left your sorry ass since.
The Don is trying to get you to leave her so the coast will be clear for him and you are falling for his cheap gimmick.
If you read that chat well you should be proud of your gf. She lied to you because she knows you can't handle the truth due to your immaturity.
hmmm see them olosho kobo kobo unfaithfulness runs in una blood.
Re: . by koife(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
KevinDein:

Actually, I see right through ladies and I can smell their manipulation from a mile away. I learned from my personal experience and experiences around me.

No point in changing your personality because of these creatures, man. Trust me they aren't worth the stress. Life has got so many beautiful things to offer us. Being bitter because of the actions of some slut is not an option.

Cheer up.
EOD
Re: . by koife(m): 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
VERDA:

While the OP might have his issues, we must never justify lies in a relationship in any way, I don't even understand what you mean by lieing to him cos of his immaturity. You could as well tell her to entertain Flirtatious advances from guys and not tell him because he will be too immature to handle it and then in a weak moment falls for one and get hit and not tell him because he will be too immature to handle it. My point is,it is hard for certain things to happen in a honest relationship. If two people are perpetually incompatible,end it.
apt. Coz couldn't have said it better!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
koife:
apt. Coz couldn't have said it better!
the first rule of 21st century relationship is bugging your partner's phone (WhatsApp web, automatic call recorder etc) Nobody should tell you to trust him/her . You must spy on your partner and find her worthy before you plan to marry her. Ladies are naturally deceptive.
Re: . by mrblessed(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nazeren:

You may believe this or not, I will if that's what he wants to do. He should rape her, fckk her, promise her marriage and dump her at the alter if possible. Afterall, they've been having prematial sex so he only needs to bang her twice as hard. I hate bitches. If you don't want something why not walk away? Why? That girl is a lying bastard. It's one thing to cheat, it's more callous to manipulate, and be toxic to a fellow human being. It's not done.

The bitch has been using him, he should quietly use her too. Period!
Hmm. This is even more shocking than your first comment. It seems you agree that two wrongs make a right. I am dumbfounded.
Re: . by bikat: 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nazeren:
Please leave this lady. U must frk her before you do. Rape her and dump her arse. She's a lying bitch

Seriously? R her? Lord have mercy
Re: . by NickD(m): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nutase:
Ruthless response but absolutely true...OP sounds so immature pun intended...what would make me chat with my gfs ex or even accept a friend request..that's if it's not koife @OP that sent the friend request. OP u need to grow up..I'll dump ur immature behind if I was her.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
mrblessed:
You are about to play an unnecessary game that might have unintended disastrous consequences. The ideal thing to do -- which might seem foolish and unreasonable to you at the moment -- is to kick her cheating ass, and not seek for revenge. Revenge, especially in relationship, is for weaklings. Making false marriage proposal does not portray good judgement; instead, it puts you in the same category as her: Cheaters.

I get your point. but some girls deserve to be thought a lesson or two. the annoying thing is, she always comes back begging and crying. all manner of theatrics. the moment you forgive them they go back to their vomit. play boys don't feel this, cos they got back up. but guys who uphold values and are traditional in their approach to love, are the ones who suffer the most from the infidelity. because they are deeply hurt knowing how faithful they have been all along. so i know all these things, and what you wrote up there is just semantics really.
i know right from wrong. and it is in capacity to choose which dish should be served in proportion to the offense. they say good guys are extinct, but if these girl find one, they change his mindset
Re: . by Adaumunocha(f): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
KevinDein:

Cheer up.
Welldone
Re: . by Adaumunocha(f): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
KevinDein:

Cheer up.
Creatures? You seriously have no respect for ladies... You attract what you are. Suck it up biko...
Re: . by KevinDein: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Welldone
Lol
Is this well-done a sarcasm or you mean it grin
Re: . by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Cheaters are getting engaged

Faithfuls are getting dumped

Such is life embarassed
Re: . by Adaumunocha(f): 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
bikat:

Seriously? R her? Lord have mercy

People like him is the reason why most nairalanders ladies don't bother meeting up with guys here... Too many unstable peeps here.
Re: . by koife(m): 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
People like him is the reason why most nairalanders ladies don't bother meeting up with guys here... Too many unstable peeps here.
It's hard for me
Re: . by bikat: 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:

Lol, one mad guy, not equal to all
Re: . by Adaumunocha(f): 2:39am On Sep 25, 2017
bikat:

Lol, one mad guy, not equal to all
Indeed
Re: . by boldking(m): 7:54am On Sep 25, 2017
Kobicove:

Is that not you pic in the background of those screen shots?

Who owns phone number 0817 499 **** and why did you display it here?

Why did you disclose the name of your supposed rival Don Okpora/Okpara? I hope you know this could open you up to a libel suit if this guy knows his onions and decides to take it up especially if it eventually turns out that there's nothing between them?

Lastly the lady in question is not married to you therefore you have no legal basis to restrict who she associates with...it ls better for you to quietly end the relationship if you feel that her loyalty is in doubt than exposing 'things' here on social media.

Remember, whatever you put on social media will likely stay there forever!

what is this one saying? ur eyes will soon clear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Why I Rebuke Christianity.. / Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? / What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.