Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! (4890 Views)

Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North / Why Is it That Some Men Don't Wanna Marry Virgin Ladies / Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by eberetos: 8:41am On Sep 24, 2017
Pls if you see a virgin girl you like, pls hurry up to pay bride price because virgins are scarce.... You may argue or throw bomb here, but virgin wives are more faithful than ladies with various penis in them before marriage.

Reasons why virgin girls are better & virginity is important.

1) Girls who are not virgins may still fantasize their previous sex partners in marriage, comparing them with their husbands, while virgin girls have no previous sex partners..

2) Girls who are not virgins may have last sex before wedding day with ex than virgins.

3) Girls who are not virgins cannot be guaranteed faithfulness except with lie detector machine, but virgin girls have truth detector hymen.

4) Girls who are not virgins are prone to adultery because of variety, while virgins are more faithful.

5) God still put hymen in new born babies till today, showing the importance of virginity..

6) Virgin girls make a man proud...

You non virgin girl saying a man must be tall, rich, have 5 cars, be faithful, buy u yatch, ARE YOU VIRGIN

To born again non-virgins, God bless you, to fornicating non-virgins who still say "it was my past", pls don't widen the place so much because of your future husband...

15 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by MhizzAJ(f): 8:43am On Sep 24, 2017
Okay
We've heard

1 Like

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by ademasta(m): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2017
You self, u be virgin?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2017
To avoid headache, no marry. Be like c Ronaldo. Woman wil kill even the strongest of men befor his time

9 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by purem(m): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2017
I have vow to be a virgin till after 3 kids

So that I'll be so proud and courageous

when am advising them.

B4 u get confused by my
comment It's purem by d moniker
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nutase: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2017
Poo
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Okay
We've heard
Naso
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 24, 2017
Virginity is not the problem
Its the bodycount

If my bodycount is 30
my wife must be 3 grin

1 Like

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by MhizzAJ(f): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2017
Danielmoore:
Its the bodycount

If my bodycount is 30
my wife must be 3 grin

See ya life

1 Like

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by ikbnice(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2017
Virginity is not a license to a happy relationship.

8 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by ikbnice(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2017
Danielmoore:
Its the bodycount

If my bodycount is 30
my wife must be 3 grin
see you. Well, God has His way around things. Her's may be yours raised to power 3. Thank God it has no meter. Just enjoy your hole and hoe.

2 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by KevinDein: 9:18am On Sep 24, 2017
Danielmoore:
Its the bodycount

If my bodycount is 30
my wife must be 3 grin
You literally have no way of knowing the true body counts.

Suicide; marry a retired olosho (>50 body count)
Safe bet; marry one with few body count
Safer bet; marry a virgin
Safest bet; don't marry at all

2 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by KevinDein: 9:19am On Sep 24, 2017
ikbnice:
Virginity is not a license to a happy relationship.
It's a good start.

7 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2017
I once told myself that if I don't see a virgin to get married to, I won't marry 'cause I can't keep myself till marriage and get entangled with a part I never pierced or punched or whatever. Guess what?! I changed as I grew up and you too can cheesy

Virgins are scarce and that's what makes them proud and arrogant and self righteous or maybe not and that doesn't mean all virgins are character worthy.

I'm still a virgin though cheesy

6 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by ikbnice(m): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2017
KevinDein:

It's a good start.
It may be a negative start. Yes, we have had divorce cases of married virgins.
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Safiaa(f): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2017
If marrying a virgin is your cup of tea, thats great. Nothing against that. But please don't use that as a tool to belittle non virgins. Everything in life has its pros and cons. Everything in life is a risk. You can never ever get the full package because nobody is perfect. A virgin may want to experience other "things" after marriage because she's finally tasted it and wants a variety. A virgin may not be able to satisfy you sexually. Nothing is guaranteed. Marriage is based on compatibility, love and trust. Not on your virginity status. Grow up.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2017
eberetos:
Pls if you see a virgin girl you like, pls hurry up to pay bride price because virgins are scarce.... You may argue or throw bomb here, but virgin wives are more faithful than ladies with various penis in them before marriage.

Reasons why virgin girls are better & virginity is important.

1) Girls who are not virgins may still fantasize their previous sex partners in marriage, comparing them with their husbands, while virgin girls have no previous sex partners..

2) Girls who are not virgins may have last sex before wedding day with ex than virgins.

3) Girls who are not virgins cannot be guaranteed faithfulness except with lie detector machine, but virgin girls have truth detector hymen.

4) Girls who are not virgins are prone to adultery because of variety, while virgins are more faithful.

5) God still put hymen in new born babies till today, showing the importance of virginity..

6) Virgin girls make a man proud...

You non virgin girl saying a man must be tall, rich, have 5 cars, be faithful, buy u yatch, ARE YOU VIRGIN

To born again non-virgins, God bless you, to fornicating non-virgins who still say "it was my past", pls don't widen the place so much because of your future husband...

shut up

are you a virgin
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by eberetos: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2017
Help ya sef ooh
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Evablizin(f): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2017
grin

Oya all the virgins should apply in this topic because some brothers both those who has deflowered many virgins want to marry a virgin.

1 Like

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by eberetos: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2017
Safiaa:
If marrying a virgin is your cup of tea, thats great. Nothing against that. But please don't use that as a tool to belittle non virgins. Everything in life has its pros and cons. Everything in life is a risk. You can never ever get the full package because nobody is perfect. A virgin may want to experience other "things" after marriage because she's finally tasted it and wants a variety. A virgin may not be able to satisfy you sexually. Nothing is guaranteed. Marriage is based on compatibility, love and trust. Not on your virginity status. Grow up.
please tell them to keep virginity jare.....why did God put the hymen

1 Like

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2017
Virgin ke? even for free I no want. Team ##MamaAgba
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by crunchyDope(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2017
op nat all d time ...d best bet is to get married to a gal who has dated one guy her life , she lost her virginity to dat guy, and huh d guy died!

wah am i saying self?

shout out to my virgin prudish wife! wink smiley grin

1 Like

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Quality20(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2017
Great. Virgins are d ideal recipe for good and great marriages. Shout out to all d Virgins, those who married as Virgins, those who will marry as Virgins and their parents for maintaining chastity in their children

7 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 24, 2017
Danielmoore:
Virginity is not the problem Its the bodycount
If my bodycount is 30 my wife must be 3 grin
see this one,,you never see something cheesy
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by feelgoodInc: 10:37am On Sep 24, 2017
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by MyNewJackeT: 10:45am On Sep 24, 2017
I've seen a lady married with two kids but she still take excuses to go visit and sex her first love.... the guy that deflowered her.

3 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by eberetos: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2017
Na wah!!! tongue
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by eberetos: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2017
Virginity is beautiful

1 Like

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
KevinDein:

You literally have no way of knowing the true body counts.

Suicide; marry a retired olosho (>50 body count)
Safe bet; marry one with few body count
Safer bet; marry a virgin
Safest bet; don't marry at all
No 2 is my choice
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

See ya life
What I do? sad
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
sekxy:

see this one,,you never see something cheesy
That's the truth now
Not necessarily a virgin but should not be an ex prostitute too grin grin
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by uk10(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
jamarifox:
To avoid headache, no marry. Be like c Ronaldo. Woman wil kill even the strongest of men befor his time
guy u are too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Can Guess Where My Landlord Came From (pikshure) / He Called Me Ugly!!! / Is Slawomiir Dead???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.