Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,255 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS (5154 Views)

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / Do All Virgins Bleed? How Will I Know That She Is A Virgin Then? / WHEN SHE SAYS AM A VIRGIN THEN THIS HAPPENS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS by nairafame(m): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
A man who left his girlfriend of three years to marry a virgin has been taught an ugly lesson.

Oroboghene shared the story on Twitter

A Twitter user, Orogbene has shared the sad experience of her friend who left his girlfriend of three years and married a virgin he considered to be a virtuous woman after he dated for 6 months.

According to _oroboghene, the man dumped his girlfriend of three years following the counsel of a pastor who said that his relationship with his ex made him live in sin, because they were co-habiting at the time.

However, few months into his marriage with the virgin-virtuous-woman, they got married. Now, he is now opting for divorce after being thrown out of his house by his wife who reportedly can’t cook, too lazy to do house chores and engages in ceaseless verbal abuse and nagging.

Read and See More Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/man-abandons-girlfriend-of-3-years-to.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS by nairafame(m): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS by Wealthierboy(m): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
grin the only thing wey go make me love woman is both fvcking and cooking if not, i laugh in spanish grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS by JasonScoolari: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
From the stables of Wale Adenuga Productions Present;

SUPER STORY, "Omoye The Lazy Virgin"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS by JasonScoolari: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
Any twitter story that begins with the word "SO" is a big fat lie.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS by shadrama(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
please what the release date for the part two.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS by MedicH: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
This is a blatant lie. Threw him out because she paid groom price or she built house or pay rent

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
MedicH:
This is a blatant lie. Threw him out because she paid groom price or she built house or pay rent
this is a case panther devil you know being better than the angel you don't know.

But all these men can act like dindinrin sometimes.
Amatarasha,come and explain your sister's actions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS by MedicH: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
funmisticqueen:
this is a case panther devil you know being better than the angel you don't know.

But all these men can act like dindinrin sometimes.
Amatarasha,come and explain your sister's actions.

Pls the last thing I want is lunatics coming under my post to spew trash. Only mention people that can make meaningful contributions built on logic.

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
MedicH:

Pls the last thing I want is lunatics coming under my post to spew trash. Only mention people that can make meaningful contributions built on logic.

LOL!

I wonder why men do things like this sometimes. it's quite puzzling.

Hope the man knows divorce laws means he has to wait 3 years before he can marry wife material
Re: Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS by cerpvad(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2019
Yes, he will have to endure the marriage until three years time before any court can hear the divorce case. I really pity the guy. I doubt if his first wife material whose emotions he wrecked, will be willing to come back to him. But wait wait, nothing is impossible with God.
funmisticqueen:
LOL!

I wonder why men do things like this sometimes. it's quite puzzling.

Hope the man knows divorce laws means he has to wait 3 years before he can marry wife material

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS by SamgoldBaba: 7:10am On Sep 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lie detector...wedon

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS by SamgoldBaba: 7:11am On Sep 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lie detector...weldon
Re: Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS by Skmoda(m): 7:19am On Sep 27, 2019
I smell lies undecided
Re: Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS by MrStan11(m): 7:51am On Sep 27, 2019
Miseducated man. Ubunja my niggi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS by Samfloxin(m): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2019
Guys ,please learn. Being a virgin or born again is not enough criterion for a better marriage. Besides,so many girls were violated sexually early in life and this does not make them dare devils. Character and attitude are quite different from being religious. It takes grace of God to surmount habit. WHENEVER YOU WANT TO MARRY,LOOK BEYOND RELIGION AND VIRGINITY...I AM A MINISTER TOO... Samfloxin says so

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady / My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. / See What My Girl Friend Told Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.