Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Wire Wire (Yahoo Yahoo) Why Are They All Going To Ghana For Pilgrimage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wire Wire (Yahoo Yahoo) Why Are They All Going To Ghana For Pilgrimage (4865 Views)

26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) / Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls / How Scam Transfers(wire Wire) Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wire Wire (Yahoo Yahoo) Why Are They All Going To Ghana For Pilgrimage by CuriousX: 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
I recently noticed that a lot of yahoo boys or wire boys when they talk these days are always talking about going to Ghana, or about their stay in Ghana. This has got me curious about what is going on in Ghana and Nigerian G boys all see it as crucial to their success. Is it Jazz that they go there for? As i know there are good native doctors in 9ja or is it knowledge? As i know there are many good IT guys in 9ja. So i cannot understand the reason for the PILGRIMAGE to Ghana? Someone pls tell me the koko angry

I AM CuriousX
Re: Wire Wire (Yahoo Yahoo) Why Are They All Going To Ghana For Pilgrimage by kingjomezy(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
ask the person bellow me

1 Like

Re: Wire Wire (Yahoo Yahoo) Why Are They All Going To Ghana For Pilgrimage by Coloradvantage(m): 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
good and steady electricity supply... better security compared to Nigeria... where sars have been struggling to get them lion share from even boys weh never get... then I think,.. flexibility of their financial system! Dont really know sha... I think that must be some of the reasons....

5 Likes

Re: Wire Wire (Yahoo Yahoo) Why Are They All Going To Ghana For Pilgrimage by CuriousX: 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
kingjomezy:
ask the person bellow me

When next i see you at ring road i will hold you by the balls since you no gree talk
Re: Wire Wire (Yahoo Yahoo) Why Are They All Going To Ghana For Pilgrimage by kingjomezy(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
CuriousX:

When next i see you at ring road i will hold you by the balls since you no gree talk

how u go take know me
Re: Wire Wire (Yahoo Yahoo) Why Are They All Going To Ghana For Pilgrimage by Skain(m): 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ghana seem a new market..
Re: Wire Wire (Yahoo Yahoo) Why Are They All Going To Ghana For Pilgrimage by adslipps: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
Steady electricity

Good and very fast internet connectivity

1 Like

Re: Wire Wire (Yahoo Yahoo) Why Are They All Going To Ghana For Pilgrimage by Abudu2000(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2017
adslipps:
Steady electricity

Good and very fast internet connectivity

I heard Ghana have been flexing 4g lte for a long time now when some parts of naija have no 3g

1 Like

Re: Wire Wire (Yahoo Yahoo) Why Are They All Going To Ghana For Pilgrimage by adslipps: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Abudu2000:
I heard Ghana have been flexing 4g lte for a long time now when some parts of naija have no 3g

Very cheap and affordable
Re: Wire Wire (Yahoo Yahoo) Why Are They All Going To Ghana For Pilgrimage by Abudu2000(m): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
adslipps:

Very cheap and affordable
like how much is 10gig in equivalent to Naira?
Re: Wire Wire (Yahoo Yahoo) Why Are They All Going To Ghana For Pilgrimage by AkProsper(m): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
the guys above me have said it all even some settle in Cotonou(benin republic).

check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: Wire Wire (Yahoo Yahoo) Why Are They All Going To Ghana For Pilgrimage by CuriousX: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
kingjomezy:

how u go take know me

i have copied your pic and put it in our database as enemy of Edo state govt. So once you are spotted i will be contacted angry
Re: Wire Wire (Yahoo Yahoo) Why Are They All Going To Ghana For Pilgrimage by kingjomezy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
CuriousX:

i have copied your pic and put it in our database as enemy of Edo state govt. So once you are spotted i will be contacted angry

oh my gawd!!!
Re: Wire Wire (Yahoo Yahoo) Why Are They All Going To Ghana For Pilgrimage by ovieokodhi(m): 12:43am On Sep 27, 2017
nju47:
boost your account and see text below...are you still doubting when orders are making it..here is your way for sure odd..call or whatsapp for todays game
you call it sure odd and u staked 4k and 5k my brother sell it to your family members I want them to boost thier accounts as well abi una dey forbid wealth for una linage ?

3 Likes

Re: Wire Wire (Yahoo Yahoo) Why Are They All Going To Ghana For Pilgrimage by xtremeTall(m): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2017
ovieokodhi:
you call it sure odd and u staked 4k and 5k my brother sell it to your family members I want them to boost thier accounts as well abi una dey forbid wealth for una linage ?
e tire me sef
Re: Wire Wire (Yahoo Yahoo) Why Are They All Going To Ghana For Pilgrimage by joinnow: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
Oyinbo trust Ghania more than Nigeria.
there is more Oyinbo in Ghana than Nigeria
more oyinbo visit Ghana for vacation than in Nigeria.
Oyinbo feel more relax in Ghana than in Nigeria
Oyinbo freely walk and Jog in Ghana than in Nigeria
Lastly yahoo yahoo is to dupe them noni.

Beside 247 light
Emails emanating from GH is less suspicious.
Their people doing yahoo yahoo is still small so there are still vacancy to accomodate more bruuh
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Wire Wire (Yahoo Yahoo) Why Are They All Going To Ghana For Pilgrimage by bamirotola: 1:19am On Sep 29, 2017
When d babalawo, afa nf wooli ere are scammer too... Every body na scammer for naija

(1) (Reply)

See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) / Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears / See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Otunba Cash Before He Was Arrested In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.