Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,872 members, 7,862,927 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

My Bum Is Badder Than Nicky Minaj’s. If I Continue To Shake It... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bum Is Badder Than Nicky Minaj’s. If I Continue To Shake It... (935 Views)

I Did This Now My Bum Bum Is As Big As Destiny Etiko Nyash / My Gal Frend Said She Will Leave If I Dnt Let Her Finger My Bum Hole / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bum Is Badder Than Nicky Minaj’s. If I Continue To Shake It... by Nairagoddess(f): 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
When you say sexiest in Nollywood, it is almost impossible to count them all off your fingers without Anita making the cut. What more? Anita Joseph has tantalised us for so long with her killer curves, that, expecting anything new from her is almost out of the question.

But how wrong we are. It appears she isn’t done from getting our eyes popping out. Couple of days ago, Anita and another Nollywood actor, Charles Okocha pulled a fast one on us with a post that showed Anita twerking away like never before while Charles stood around, rapping and miming some gibberish, pointing to Anita’s romping bum. It was a wild one and comments ran just as wild.

Well, the actress cum singer has once told Vanguard in an Interview that her ass is “Bombastic” and she may well be reminding us that it is as good as ever, especially with competition springing up everyday with some wannabe ‘bum shakers’ in the industry.

When Potpourri quizzed her over the mad video, she simply replied, “ I have passed that level, if I continue to do that I will break the internet. Anyway, just to remind you, my bum is badder than Nicky Minaj’s.”

Oya compare the two gigantic yanch

Re: My Bum Is Badder Than Nicky Minaj’s. If I Continue To Shake It... by Adaumunocha(f): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeew...
Re: My Bum Is Badder Than Nicky Minaj’s. If I Continue To Shake It... by motun2017(f): 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
oloshooooo
Re: My Bum Is Badder Than Nicky Minaj’s. If I Continue To Shake It... by smardray(m): 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
buh still ur brain is smaller
Re: My Bum Is Badder Than Nicky Minaj’s. If I Continue To Shake It... by StarBukola(f): 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Omo carry this fat commit joor
Re: My Bum Is Badder Than Nicky Minaj’s. If I Continue To Shake It... by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
bag of poos to be honest I love big nyash, and is called heavy duty. Time for flat booties girls to ruining her down, jealousy
Re: My Bum Is Badder Than Nicky Minaj’s. If I Continue To Shake It... by pizzylee(m): 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
her carrier n bank acct is badder than urz.....2-1
Re: My Bum Is Badder Than Nicky Minaj’s. If I Continue To Shake It... by Kimkardashain(f): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
i prefer Nicky's anyday anytime

(1) (Reply)

Lupita Ngong'o Narrates Her Unsettling Encounter With Harvey Weinstein / 6 Things Guys Do After Breakup. / I'm Feeling Like A Celeb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.