Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

6 Things Guys Do After Breakup. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Guys Do After Breakup. (924 Views)

What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? / All The Things Guys Do To Delay Orgasm - Meme Collection / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things Guys Do After Breakup. by krissconnect(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
There are different reactions guys put up after breakup, especially a relationship that cost them a lot; time, energy, resources... Leme go straight to the point.

1. Getting heavily drunk with alcohol.

Breakup is really a disheartening one especially when you put it all your effort, and everything came crumbling in a second. Prior to this, some guys engage in drinking heavily to put off worries. Airforce1 can testify to this.

2. Brandishing girls recklessly.

Some come up with the idea that they can't be at the receiving end of the breakup, hence they resort to parading different girls just to make their ex jealous.

3. Dissing/blackmailing their ex.

Some guys result to declaring war on their ex, this happens especially when the guys spent a lot in the relationship. He goes to the extent of releasing the nude photos of the said ex just to tarnish her image.

4. Attending parties ceasingly.

Some resort to immediate phuckboys, attending parties just to frolick with girls and cast their breakup behind. This is another means of forcing so hard to avoid being at the receiving end, similar to getting drenched with alcohol.

5. Sudden repentance.

Some guys turn to God immediately to heal them of their broken heart and hope for the best. You see a guy who doesn't know where his Bible has been for the recent years, start going to church regularly and get committed to churchy activities.

6. Changing of display pictures.

Some guys try to be bossy about the situation by putting a girls picture on their social media status just to prove a point to their ex.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Things Guys Do After Breakup. by tosyne2much(m): 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
You forgot to add that some guys will take to their social media page and will leak their exes unclad pictures undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Guys Do After Breakup. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
I don't drink or blackmail. I learn and move on. I am more concerned about not making the same mistakes all over again than my ex.

Don't get wrong, I feel pain just like anyone but I let my pain be source of motivation. I let my pain motivate me not to make similar mistakes.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Guys Do After Breakup. by BiafranBushBoy: 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
It should be "jobless and useless guys"

When your girl breaks up with you today, and you know you have a certain tight deadline to meet at work, who would have time for alcohol?

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Guys Do After Breakup. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Girls do the same,except number one.
Re: 6 Things Guys Do After Breakup. by Money2000: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
krissconnect:
There are different reactions guys put up after breakup, especially a relationship that cost them a lot; time, energy, resources... Leme go straight to the point.

1. Getting heavily drunk with alcohol.

Breakup is really a disheartening one especially when you put it all your effort, and everything came crumbling in a second. Prior to this, some guys engage in drinking heavily to put off worries. Airforce1 can testify to this.

2. Brandishing girls recklessly.

Some come up with the idea that they can't be at the receiving end of the breakup, hence they resort to parading different girls just to make their ex jealous.

3. Dissing/blackmailing their ex.

Some guys result to declaring war on their ex, this happens especially when the guys spent a lot in the relationship. He goes to the extent of releasing the nude photos of the said ex just to tarnish her image.

4. Attending parties ceasingly.

Some resort to immediate phuckboys, attending parties just to frolick with girls and cast their breakup behind. This is another means of forcing so hard to avoid being at the receiving end, similar to getting drenched with alcohol.

5. Sudden repentance.

Some guys turn to God immediately to heal them of their broken heart and hope for the best. You see a guy who doesn't know where his Bible has been for the recent years, start going to church regularly and get committed to churchy activities.

6. Changing of display pictures.

Some guys try to be bossy about the situation by putting a girls picture on their social media status just to prove a point to their ex.

Add yours. Cc: tosyne2much laveda lawladeh cutehector talk2bella toks2008
Lalasticlala mynd44

Huge ignorance had fallen on you!
Re: 6 Things Guys Do After Breakup. by krissconnect(m): 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
Money2000:

Huge ignorance had fallen on you!
Chill no insults. Correct me where I went wrong or it seems ure guilty of all.
Re: 6 Things Guys Do After Breakup. by krissconnect(m): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
You forgot to add that some guys will take to their social media page and will leak their exes unclad pictures undecided
number 3 bro

(1) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In SARS Headquarters In Port Harcourt (video) / She Told Me To Wait For A Year Before We Can Date / Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Or Its Just Lagos Lifestyle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.