Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) (30194 Views)

Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] / Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo / Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by pembisco(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ipob reporting aboki news

Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by 360great(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
The wickedness of man undecided
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by HMZi: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
POLYGAMY is the worst.....

1 Like

Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by msturE: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Fear North
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by lokozoni(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
StarBukola:
Has she hound reach

'Bukola,glad too know you are registered on this platform....See you when next am home.

Regards.
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by cococandy(f): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
YelloweWest:
Blame polygamy.

Women are and will always be jealous.

We dont like to share!
No blame her nasty ass. Those children did nothing to deserve that. Instead of idiotic women to stand up for themselves and go against something they don't like, they chose to take it out on innocent children.
Last I checked, she can opt to divorce the man or leave Islam. Not kill children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by ZionJay(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
Side effect of Child marriage. Stop child marriage now.

1 Like

Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by IJOBA2: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
queenamirah:
God please hv mercy on us...na wa ooo sad
HOWS YOUR HUSBBAND FIRST WIFE
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by Chiquitq(f): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Child marriage , ambitious greedy husbands, carefree society.
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
IJOBA2:
HOWS YOUR HUSBBAND FIRST WIFE
Am d first and also d last wife...hope u ok now kiss
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by davillian(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
He married aisha 6yrs ago
Now she is 20yrs.
The husband has been rapping her when she was just 14yr old.
The husband should be arrested because of bleeped sanity out of Aisha brains.
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by c4tnoelz: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nasarawa women no dey carry last wen it comz to wickedness, my uncle wife who is also a second wife dealt with my cousins, killed their mom, dad and brother, also drove one woman from her matrimonial home and the man married her daughter.
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Wicked people everywhere....
Only God can save us
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by IJOBA2: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
queenamirah:

Am d first and also d last wife...hope u ok now kiss
STOP KISSING ME JOOR angry
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Tiwaladeice:
looks underage to me
sadly she is, for some reason no one seems to care about that, all they see is a wicked murderer. who in their right minds marries an underage child? and expects her to be normal or act grown up.
underage marriages is child abuse. when she lost her own baby no couselling, emotional or medical assistant i guess. who knows how she was abused by the man's first wife.
Underage marriage is child Abuse! angry i do not cordone the murdering of the poor innocent children by the way!
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by Homeboiy: 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
She's 20yrs and was married 6yrs ago

Meaning she was married at the age of 14

Tufiakwa

Why she no go dey bad
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by Broderick555: 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
nor blame dem.blame the men wey dey marry small small children for that side
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
c4tnoelz:
Nasarawa women no dey carry last wen it comz to wickedness, my uncle wife who is also a second wife dealt with my cousins, killed their mom, dad and brother, also drove one woman from her matrimonial home and the man married her daughter.
did you not notice that the girl is underage? who the hell! in their right minds marries an underage child and expect things to go well in his house? underage marriage is child abuse!
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by infogenius(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
WICKEDNESS!
I am just speehless.
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=IJOBA2 post=60789653]STOP KISSING ME JOOR angry[/quote
Huh
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by IJOBA2: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=queenamirah post=60790069][/quote]QUEEN AMINA OF ZAZAU YOU HEARD ME O. STOP KISSING MEsad
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by Rtopzy(f): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Narldon:

Even Devil will Scream "God Forbid" if he sees this

I am telling you........

Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by Paul6P5(m): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
What do you expect from someone who got married @ the age of 14 after 6 years of marriage now 20 years of age. Send them to school NO!!! but if na marriage dem go dey smart
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by valx2: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:
Don't know what's wrong with females bearing Aisha

They very synonymous to terrorism and violence

These poor ppl can never stop marrying many wives
LIKE THE SUICIDE BOMBER FROM YOLA BAH?
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by BETINI(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] WOMEN DEY WICKED OO!
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by Decryptor(m): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jonathan:

Dọ́lt
evans, rev kings and Clifford orji your brothers are also Muslims too abi? Jobless olosho

The 3 people you mentioned did not and NEVER KILLED CHILDREN! I wonder why Islam is called a religion of peace while the reverse is the case.
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
If I talk now them go say I don come again.

People like this deserve no due process.

She should be marched behind a vehicle to the Sahara desert, tied to a stake and be disemboweled and left for scavengers to feast on her.
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by oluebubeneo(f): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
That part about teaching those children a lesson though... So heartless
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by Reference(m): 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pidgin2:
sad Polygamy is abnormal that's why it always brings chaos to any home where it exists.

Women and blaming something else since the days of Eve.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution / Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun / Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.