Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter (18127 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by cococandy(f): 3:25am On Sep 25, 2017
Why not put this same energy into exposing your shameless husband

4 Likes

Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by ruggedtimi(m): 7:37am On Sep 25, 2017
Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by lereinter(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2017
lalanice:
all I see is a woman trying to make a fool of herself, it's your husband that is your problem, while you are out trying to disgrace one (who is still going to sleep with him if he is willing), he is probably laying another one

hmm but

1 Like

Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by lereinter(m): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2017
from the comment of some ladies u good know gals that ve gain distinction with sleeping wit married men
Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by columbus007(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2017
Let me see the bottom of the pot already smiley
Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by Amebo123: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2017
elomez:
Women are just terrible and wicked to each other. Now, someone would say that she is supposed to attack her husband and let that girl be. Truth be told that girl deserves beating. She won't deny the fact that she doesn't know the man is married. Yet, for being a wicked person she is ready to destroy a home for what she is getting from the man. How many single guys go after married women? Instead you will find out that it is the married women who lack respect and value for themselves that go after single guys. Single ladies are always after married men and they so proud about it and don't even care the pain the wife is going through.

My Sister, Girls are all the same, the temptation married men go through these days in the hands of these girls is terrible. Funny enough this same wife must have done the same thing when she was single, now that karma wants to play its role you will hear them shouting and beating up the girl. We all need to work on our minds and hearts.

1 Like

Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Amebo123:

My Sister, Girls are all the same, the temptation married men go through these days in the hands of these girls is terrible. Funny enough this same wife must have done the same thing when she was single, now that karma wants to play its role you will hear them shouting and beating up the girl. We all need to work on our minds and hearts.

You're right.
Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by RedDistrict: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
elomez:
Women are just terrible and wicked to each other.

How many single guys go after married women? Instead you will find out that it is the married women who lack respect and value for themselves that go after single guys. Single ladies are always after married men and they so proud about it and don't even care the pain the wife is going through.

Truth!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! / Dating A Stingy Guy / Why Do Women Forgive Men Quickly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.