Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly (5872 Views)

Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War / Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) / Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly by Nairagoddess(f): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
That's the current Edo state governor and his fellow pyrate.

See more pics

Re: Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly by babyfaceafrica: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Is that news?....no jew can become a politician..na kpeme straight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly by Nairagoddess(f): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
So u r a cultist?
Re: Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly by babyfaceafrica: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nairagoddess:

So u r a cultist?
God forbid bad thing.. Is cult better thing?..
Re: Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
This is pathetic and childish.

1 Like

Re: Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
this is not a cult sign, their thumb isnt rubbing against the other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly by Nigeriadondie: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
We love to be jew man. Real jew men dont envy cultists. We know that not all that glitters is gold. We jew men know that every cultist pay a very high price not worth the so called advantages they claim to enjoy which is transient.
As the bible says what will it profit a man to gain the whole and lose his miserable soul.
From Romans 14:7,8, I belong to Jehovah and to him alone I belong to even as a jew man.
Romans 8:31-39 says nothing can seperate us as jew from d love of God.
Laugh at jew men we know in reality u people are in bondage which many of u desire to come out but takes only d grace of God to come out. Many cultists ve crossed a line they cant return back to its starting point.
Matthew 4:8-10; John 12:31; John 16:11; 1 John 5:19; Revelation 12:9-12 shows that the Devil is the ruler of this world so those in power get there only if they can fall down and do and act of worship to the Devil.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly by babyfaceafrica: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

We love to ve jew man. Real jew men dont envy cultists. We know that not all that glitters is gold. We jew men know that every cultist pay a very high price not worth the so called advantages they claim to enjoy which is transient.
As the bible says what will it profit a man to gain the whole and lose his miserable soul.
From Romans 14:7,8, I belong to Jehovah and to him alone I belong to even as a jew man.
Romans 8:31-39 says nothing can seperate us as jew from d love of God.
Laugh at jew men we know in reality u people are in bondage which many of u desire to come out but takes only d grace of God to come out. Many cultists ve crossed a line they cant return back to its starting point.
Matthew 4:8-10; John 12:31; John 16:11; 1 John 5:19; Revelation 12:9-12 shows that the Devil is the rule of this world so those in power get there only if they can fall down and do and act of worship to the Devil.
why is this epistle necessary?.... Why don't you venture into politics..oga swerve
Re: Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly by babyfaceafrica: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
Logician:
this is not a cult sign, their thumb isnt rubbing against the other
so you know cult sign?.. Wonderful
Re: Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
I have been around long enough to know things, that i know cult signs or military greeting does not make me a cultist or personnel. i could be said to be observant, thank you
babyfaceafrica:
so you know cult sign?.. Wonderful
Re: Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly by babyfaceafrica: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Logician:
I have been around long enough to know things, that i know cult signs or military greeting does not make me a cultist or personnel. i could be said to be observant, thank you
you are welcome
Re: Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly by Nigeriadondie: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
why is this epistle necessary?.... Why don't you venture into politics..oga swerve
Did I tell u I want to venture into the murky waters of Nigerian politics? Oga park well.

1 Like

Re: Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly by babyfaceafrica: 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Did I tell u I want to venture into the murky waters of Nigerian politics? Oga park well.
why you con dey preach give me?

2 Likes

Re: Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly by Nigeriadondie: 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
why you con dey preach give me?
Were u tormented by d preaching?

1 Like

Re: Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Okorocha

Re: Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2017

Re: Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Ibori is a Buccaneer, Odili was a Viking and Lucky Igbinedion is an Ogboni member.
You can't go far in Nigeria politics without belonging to one of these fraternal cults.
Re: Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly by babyfaceafrica: 6:21am On Sep 25, 2017
DutchBruh:

Ibori is a Buccaneer, Odili was a Viking and Lucky Igbinedion is an Ogboni member.
You can't go far in Nigeria politics without belonging to one of these fraternal cults.
I agree
Re: Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
I agree
This is why the country is a mess,they have a strangehold on power in the country.

1 Like

Re: Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
Saraki and Ahmed Lawan

(1) (Reply)

If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. / Graphic Photos Of Murdered Oyo House Of Rep Member "Hon Sugar Olatoye" / Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.