Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Where Did You First Meet Your Current Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You First Meet Your Current Partner? (1503 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? / What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Current Partner? by makydebbie(f): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

I wanto report you na, what else? sad
Yeye shaild tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Current Partner? by Blackhawk01: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Yeye shaild tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

tongue wink

tosyne2much:
I'm telling you. Most of them are not as hard to get as we think cheesy

Really? How many have you gotten?
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Current Partner? by jericco1(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Haven't found the dude yet
where and where have you looked?
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Current Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

tongue wink

Really? How many have you gotten?
I've not gotten anyone. I only said most of them are not as hard as guys think
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
jericco1:
where and where have you looked?

Just beside me alone
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Current Partner? by Blackhawk01: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
I've not gotten anyone. I only said most of them are not as hard as guys think

And you know this, how? shocked
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Current Partner? by jericco1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Just beside me alone
you need to look beyond what you see & try to be open minded but very smart.
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
jericco1:
you need to look beyond what you see & try to be open minded but very smart.

Explain all u av said
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Current Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

And you know this, how? shocked
Woo! Leave me alone jawe
cheesy

Can't you see the way some of these ladies usually speak venom? "a man can't try nonsense with me, I don't take rubbish, etc"

Na things like this dey scare dem Nairaland guys nah cheesy
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Current Partner? by jericco1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Explain all u av said
don't create boundaries, give guys fair hearing, put their approaches under consideration. Be smart when dealing with guys, some have sugar coated tongues.... I shoudn't be telling you this.. Anyways enjoy!
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Current Partner? by Blackhawk01: 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
Woo! Leave me alone jawe
cheesy

Can't you see the way some of these ladies usually speak venom? "a man can try nonsense with me, I don't take rubbish, etc"

Na things like this dey scare dem Nairaland guys nah cheesy

Liver nii tongue

Speak venom? We just say it as it is na, we ain't taking rubbish nii. cool

That's because you guys ain't man enough. undecided
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Current Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Liver nii tongue

Speak venom? We just say it as it is na, we ain't taking rubbish nii. cool

[s] That's because you guys ain't man enough. undecided
[/s] Count me out of cowards
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
jericco1:
don't create boundaries, give guys fair hearing, put their approaches under consideration. Be smart when dealing with guys, some have sugar coated tongues.... I shoudn't be telling you this.. Anyways enjoy!

Tank you

1 Like

Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Current Partner? by Blackhawk01: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
[/s] Count me out of cowards

Na true cheesy tongue
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Current Partner? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Observing
Who is going to give me pop corn?
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Current Partner? by MasterKim: 3:46am On Sep 25, 2017
Inside bush
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Current Partner? by MasterKim: 3:46am On Sep 25, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Observing
Who is going to give me pop corn?
Popcorn no dey, na ofio dey
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Current Partner? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2017
MasterKim:

Popcorn no dey, na ofio dey
Oya bring it
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2017
Been single for a while now but if i ever get to meet the special bae it would be either

in a hotel
one huge party
a concert
the cinema
or on nairaland here

never you say you wan find wife for church.............na dem hoes or newly converted hoes mostly full there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conductor: Real Profile Of Somtoo Okoye, Man Who Placed Curse On All Yahoo Boys! / Wole Soyinka's Son Oretunlewa,marries His Igbo Sweetheart,nneka In Atlan.photos / Can You Deduce From These Pictures If This Guy Is Handsome Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.