Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

I Cant Fall In Love Again Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cant Fall In Love Again Need Advice (1435 Views)

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / st G** / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Fall In Love Again Need Advice by walygy(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2007
life need to be loved and man need a lady ,well am a guy that cares so much but i still dont love lady. embarassedi dont know why may be cause i dont have time for girl so to my job .i love working formally before i have girl all around me but now i can manage one i dont know what wrong ,but i still want to love and have a wonderfull girl but if they still come i cant hold for long may be cause of the type of job i do as a model , i think it a spell i need advices
Re: I Cant Fall In Love Again Need Advice by ima1(f): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2007
r u sure ur not into dudes
Re: I Cant Fall In Love Again Need Advice by Macgreat(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2007
Na wa ooo question
Re: I Cant Fall In Love Again Need Advice by Radiant(f): 12:36am On Feb 17, 2007
lmao. . . this guy cant be serious grin

You model for who? lol

Why not stick to masturbation? Job my ass!
Re: I Cant Fall In Love Again Need Advice by iice(f): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2007
I can barely make out the whole thing. Seems you have never been in love but the topic says you can't fall in love again
Re: I Cant Fall In Love Again Need Advice by walygy(m): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2007
well you people thing am a gay well that is not what am talking of , i like ladies they are pretty nice cool but they tell s u what they are not made off , they lies and cheat well that is one thing that piss me off not that am jealous i just need advice cause am about to get into another unknown relationship
Re: I Cant Fall In Love Again Need Advice by uyai(f): 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2007
u are definitely gay especially if u leave in the states, there are so many gay naija guys here!!!!!!!!!! one gay basketball player just came out of the closet!!! come out of the closet my friend
Re: I Cant Fall In Love Again Need Advice by superman(m): 12:10am On Feb 18, 2007
hahaaaaaaa
Re: I Cant Fall In Love Again Need Advice by naijacutee(f): 12:28am On Feb 18, 2007
So if you have any problems with the opposite sex, you are now automatically gay? Na wa o!

I kind of understand where the guy is coming from. I think that he means that he finds it difficult to love women once he is in a relationship. I think this happens when the women show affection more than you do. I'm a bit similar - I find it easy to love people - ugly, fine, short, tall, fat,thin. . . I do love all sorts of people but when it gets personal, I get a bit uncomfortable,especially if the other party is showing more affection than I am. And it gets very frustrating as it seems I don't love them. (And I'm not gay)

There has been only one person this hasn't happened to me with and I'm still with them. So maybe it will come naturally when you find the right person. (I don't know, guess I'm not very good in advising for this kind of stuff. . . wish i could help though undecided
Re: I Cant Fall In Love Again Need Advice by cuteass1(f): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2007
Please  please my people, take ie easy on the guy. I've actually heard that some of these stars find it difficult to fall in love for one reason or the other

@ Poster, naijacutee is right, when the right person comes your way, no bush will be able to hide you if you know what i mean.
I've witnessed cases like yours, people who think its impossible for them to fall in love because of some past experience and stuff but when the person with the key to your heart comes along you won't be the one controlling the situation, it'll just be happenening.
WATCH and SEE wink
Re: I Cant Fall In Love Again Need Advice by Tywoh(f): 11:03am On Feb 19, 2007
My belief is that you will attract someone like you.
If you are honest, it wont be difficult to get honest people around you.
So, work on yourself to become a right person for someone else.
He who needs a friend should be friendly.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Fall In Love Again Need Advice by anon101(f): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2007
my guy,,, you are deifinitely gay

maybe you should give both sex a try and see which you prefer hun,
Re: I Cant Fall In Love Again Need Advice by buniyamin: 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2007
Hi,well what you are into is real,because me as a person too is finding it difficult to fall in love with a guy.Actually,my own problem occured from the fact that i was once jilted and the jilt was from the person i love so much so since then iv been finding it difficult to love.But you know what?play your game real nce and be faithfull to yourself.
Re: I Cant Fall In Love Again Need Advice by zodiac(f): 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2007
i think d issue with u is dat maybe u've been hurt once or twice by someone u really luv, and u r finding it hard 2 let go.wen things like dat happen, its difficult 2 fall in luv again.

(1) (Reply)

When a Man Is Ready To Get Married / My 15 Year Old Wife Is Pregnat / Every Intending Couples Need This : Romance & Finance: About Love & Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.