Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

NRC Oral Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NRC Oral Interview (24267 Views)

LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan / NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview / NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NRC Oral Interview by Emmykings24th: 12:08am On Sep 28, 2017
Elaric:
No,I wasn't. Though,at the early stages some persons said they asked them for it,but all the same there is no big deal with or without the number
oh! You just dropped somebody's BP to normal. Gracias brother.
Re: NRC Oral Interview by manny4u(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2017
pls has anybody that applied for pupil traffic officer gotten invite; especially dos that wrote test in Abuja?
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Adeola012: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Please anyone who applied for pupil public relations officer been called?
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Ezypretty: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
Thanks Elaric wish u success

1 Like

Re: NRC Oral Interview by auwalabj(m): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
has any one got invite 4 dos tha wrote d test in Bauchi state, or any one for pupil traffic officer 2 that was invited.
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Emmykings24th: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
manny4u:
pls has anybody that applied for pupil traffic officer gotten invite; especially dos that wrote test in Abuja?
Seconding the motion: Any Pupil traffic Officer Applicant in the house should please indicate if you got an invite or not.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NRC Oral Interview by Ezypretty: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
yea I also applied for pupil traffic officer nairalanders has any gotten invite
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Emmykings24th: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
Biko bia.... Are you guys insinuating there is no one with an invite for the Lagos interview yet? Nawa oh lol
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Emmykings24th: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
Biko bia.... Are you guys insinuating there is no one with an invite for the Lagos interview yet? Nawa oh lol shocked
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Adeola012: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Emmykings24th:
Biko bia.... Are you guys insinuating there is no one with an invite for the Lagos interview yet? Nawa oh lol
Got an invite. You?
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Maksol(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adeola012:
Got an invite. You?
What did u apply for pls.
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Palaver: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
The interview in Zaria was messed up. Although efforts were made to control the crowd and speed things up by dividing the crowd into geopolitical zones. At least, 40-50% of those who showed up for the interview were never invited in the first place. Many found a way of sending the sms invites to themselves. Others just heard and branched while a considerable number were asked to come by relatives who were invited. This made the interview almost endless. Some people didnt know the positions they applied for, some couldnt even fill in their state of origin correctly. It was that bad.
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Emmykings24th: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adeola012:

Got an invite. You?
Yes I also did, what did you apply for if I may?
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Adeola012: 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Emmykings24th:
Yes I also did, what did you apply for if I may?
Pupil public relations officer. You?
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Emmykings24th: 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
Palaver:
The interview in Zaria was messed up. Although efforts were made to control the crowd and speed things up by dividing the crowd into geopolitical zones. At least, 40-50% of those who showed up for the interview were never invited in the first place. Many found a way of sending the sms invites to themselves. Others just heard and branched while a considerable number were asked to come by relatives who were invited. This made the interview almost endless. Some people didnt know the positions they applied for, some couldnt even fill in their state of origin correctly. It was that bad.
..... Sorry about the stress dear brother man and I wish you success. Meanwhile, I would appreciate that you explain what you mean about "filling of state of origin". Is it that you guys were given a bio data like form to fill before the commencement of the program or what? Thanks and gracias
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Emmykings24th: 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adeola012:

Pupil public relations officer. You?
Pupil Traffic Officer.
Re: NRC Oral Interview by msb247(m): 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Emmykings24th:
..... Sorry about the stress dear brother man and I wish you success. Meanwhile, I would appreciate that you explain what you mean about "filling of state of origin". Is it that you guys were given a bio data like form to fill before the commencement of the program or what? Thanks and gracias

1-page forms were given to screened, about to be interviewed candidates to fill in some date (name, origin, details of position applied for, number, signature, date) and collected as soon as one is called in for the so-called interview.
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Palaver: 2:21am On Sep 29, 2017
Emmykings24th:
a form was given to us prior to the oral interview. You are expected to fill your name, state of origin, position applied for, grade level, department under which your position fall under, qualification, phone number, signature and date. You will go in with this form and your academic credentials.
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Emmykings24th: 6:39am On Sep 29, 2017
msb247:

1-page forms were given to screened, about to be interviewed candidates to fill in some date (name, origin, details of position applied for, number, signature, date) and collected as soon as one is called in for the so-called interview.
Thank you brother. I appreciate you.
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Emmykings24th: 6:40am On Sep 29, 2017
Palaver:
a form was given to us prior to the oral interview. You are expected to fill your name, state of origin, position applied for, grade level, department under which your position fall under, qualification, phone number, signature and date. You will go in with this form and your academic credentials.
Thanks brother Man..... I am grateful as well. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: NRC Oral Interview by stevoskyj(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2017
Palaver:
So what kind of questions were asked during the interview
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Palaver: 8:56am On Sep 29, 2017
stevoskyj:

So what kind of questions were asked during the interview
read your question again and ask yourself if it sounds polite.
Re: NRC Oral Interview by hephzibah311: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2017
congrats to all those who have received message for Lagos interview. Please, did anyone receive phone call. I was called and told to be around for the interview but no message to back it up.
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Emmykings24th: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2017
hephzibah311:
congrats to all those who have received message for Lagos interview. Please, did anyone receive phone call. I was called and told to be around for the interview but no message to back it up.
plenty, plenty dey for naija... Lol! Hmmm that means you're having not just long leg but 7lives right in the heart of NRC head office. When you get there, call the number that called you, so they can come and pick you inn. Case dismissed isn't it? Lol
Re: NRC Oral Interview by hephzibah311: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2017
lol. if na long leg, i wouldn't have raise the issue on this platform. I'm asking only because my leg is short and i want to know if phone call is another means of inviting candidates for the interview
Re: NRC Oral Interview by adexyz91(m): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
My invited for tomorrow, in Lagos. 08069360236 please add me up. Any whatsapp admin in the
Re: NRC Oral Interview by adexyz91(m): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
My invited for tomorrow, in Lagos. 08069360236 please add me up. Any whatsapp admin
Re: NRC Oral Interview by bcashy: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
Pls how do I get to ebute meta for the interview from Ikeja?
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Xperience12: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
bcashy:

Enter Yaba. From Yaba take Oyinbo and stop at Ebutemeta
Re: NRC Oral Interview by stevoskyj(m): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Palaver:
read your question again and ask yourself if it sounds polite.
So i should kneel down and beg now?? Geraut!!
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Palaver: 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
stevoskyj:

So i should kneel down and beg now?? Geraut!!
you just confirmed my suspicion. You are a rabid lunatic and you're not even aware. I wonder how your parents relate with each other as you're clearly a product of poor parental upbringing. Even this oral interview, you can never pass cos you lack good communication skills and bereft of common sense. I'm sure you originated from the tribe that wake their fathers up with a kick. Untrained pig.
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Palaver: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
bcashy:
Adeola012:
Please anyone who applied for pupil public relations officer been called?
hephzibah311:
Emmykings24th:
hephzibah311:
stevoskyj, read these few posts of sensible and well trained people. Maybe your empty skull may comprehend how to ask questions politely especially from strangers. I'm sure even your dad will not ask question like an idiot. Nobody is your friend or mate here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BW Offshore Job / Jobs In Ibadan. / Supreme Nigeria Limited Invite, Anyone Got This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.