Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

NRC Oral Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NRC Oral Interview (24190 Views)

LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan / NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview / NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NRC Oral Interview by yusufbala2010(m): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hygibefe:
We are earnestly praying for it. May God grant our heart desire
Ameen
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Ohara12(m): 2:59am On Dec 19, 2017
yusufbala2010:
what is your name? And text your phone number so that i verified if you were the one i called sometimes ago
obviously, not u thn.
Re: NRC Oral Interview by yusufbala2010(m): 6:26am On Dec 22, 2017
Hello my fellow nairalanders what is updates pls? As somebody here was claimed to be call for documentation before third week of December and was failed as a result of inability to call yet and we are on the fourth week of December now ok so who has another latest info pls should kindly halla us ok
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Hygibefe: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
I believe when the time comes, it won't be hidden. Just as it public during written and oral interview, so it would be during documentation
Re: NRC Oral Interview by yusufbala2010(m): 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hygibefe:
I believe when the time comes, it won't be hidden. Just as it public during written and oral interview, so it would be during documentation
Yes o i believe you too and may almighty Allah help us to succeed and be among the successful ones and may God bless us all
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Xperience12: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
Just got a call to come and pick my employment letter before 29th of December. Who else got one?
Re: NRC Oral Interview by yusufbala2010(m): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
Xperience12:
Just got a call to come and pick my employment letter before 29th of December. Who else got one?
Are you sure bros?
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Xperience12: 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
yusufbala2010:
Are you sure bros?

Yes I just got the call this evening. Any idea how much they pay?
Re: NRC Oral Interview by yusufbala2010(m): 6:17am On Dec 24, 2017
Xperience12:

pls which place you did your interview? And where to collect your APL?
Re: NRC Oral Interview by yusufbala2010(m): 6:19am On Dec 24, 2017
Xperience12:

what position did you apply and with what qualification bros? Iam sorry for my questions pls Congratz bros
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Xperience12: 6:21am On Dec 24, 2017
yusufbala2010:
what position did you apply and with what qualification bros? Iam sorry for my questions pls Congratz bros

Pupil Engineer, I applied with my first degree
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Xperience12: 6:22am On Dec 24, 2017
yusufbala2010:
pls which place you did your interview? And where to collect your APL?

I did my interview at their Lagos office Ebutte Meta and I'm to pick up the same place

1 Like

Re: NRC Oral Interview by Xperience12: 6:25am On Dec 24, 2017
GuyInNeed:
Na was oh. I don't know who to blive. My friend never did any interview way so ever, but has gotten appointment letter to begin Jan. While ppl here are talking anoda thing as if its a very serious dept.

How much is he paid
Re: NRC Oral Interview by yusufbala2010(m): 6:58am On Dec 24, 2017
Xperience12:
Xperience12:
pls bros is it only call you received no text msg as done for Oral interview? But may be is in batches and at various centers they did oral interview cuz nobody who did at Zaria come here and testify? We are waiting for Zaria centre pls

I did my interview at their Lagos office Ebutte Meta and I'm to pick up the same place
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Ohara12(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=Xperience12 post=63553899]Just got a call to come and pick my employment letter before 29th of December. Who else got one?[/quote
Congratulations!]
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Ohara12(m): 11:47am On Dec 24, 2017
Xperience12:
Congratulations
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Onyiridike(f): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
Xperience12:

Congratulations!
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Chechem: 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Seems only one person got this call here, amongst many in this thread that attended interview. Please how authentic is this call? Why didn't they publish the list of successful applicants? Why opt for calling one after the other? It looks somehow...
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Ohara12(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
Chechem:
Seems only one person got this call here, amongst many in this thread that attended interview. Please how authentic is this call? Why didn't they publish the list of successful applicants? Why opt for calling one after the other? It looks somehow...
it is real, a friend got called too.
Re: NRC Oral Interview by yusufbala2010(m): 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ohara12:

it is real, a friend got called too.
hmm is it a call or sms? I doubt o cuz during the interview many was come here and testify but now only one or two persons got it hmm is it only those who did interview in Lagos centre got a call? What of other centres like Enugu and Zaria nobody come here and said so? I really doubt and i have a frd who has access to the one of the director in this organisation and said is not call o
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Xperience12: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
yusufbala2010:
hmm is it a call or sms? I doubt o cuz during the interview many was come here and testify but now only one or two persons got it hmm is it only those who did interview in Lagos centre got a call? What of other centres like Enugu and Zaria nobody come here and said so? I really doubt and i have a frd who has access to the one of the director in this organisation and said is not call o

I'm picking letter on Wednesday. Let's keep our fingers crossed till then. If I pick I'd inform everyone
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Adibaw: 7:08am On Dec 25, 2017
I got a call yesterday to come pick mine up in lagos
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Xperience12: 8:05am On Dec 25, 2017
Adibaw:

Shebi before the 29th of this month?
Re: NRC Oral Interview by sipisipi: 8:25am On Dec 25, 2017
Adibaw:
where you giving a serial number when you were called
Re: NRC Oral Interview by sipisipi: 8:28am On Dec 25, 2017
Xperience12:

I'm picking letter on Wednesday. Let's keep our fingers crossed till then. If I pick I'd inform everyone
Did the person just called you without a serial number
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Xperience12: 11:02am On Dec 25, 2017
sipisipi:

Did the person just called you without a serial number

The person called my full name and was like "Mr name is..... From Nigeria Railway Corporation.
congratulations on your success at the interview. Kindly pick your letter of employment at the Human Resources Department, Nigeria Railway Corporation Ebutte Metta Lagos on or before 29th. You're to resume first week in January. Also note you'd have to write an acceptance letter accepting our offer of employment. Once again congratulations"
Re: NRC Oral Interview by yusufbala2010(m): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hello my fellow nairalanders is there anybody who done his interview at Zaria was called for to pick his employment letter at Ebute metta Lagos? If there is let me know pls
Re: NRC Oral Interview by AtbuAbdul(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
It seems that no one from either Enugu or Zaria zone has been called for his appointment letter. I congratulate those who got called already. As for those of us who have not been called yet, let's keep our fingers crossed, pray and hope that we would also be called anytime from now. I feel they may be doing it in batches.
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Hygibefe: 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
Has anyone gone to pick the appointment letter pls?
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Xperience12: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hygibefe:

I'm picking mine tomorrow because today is public holiday
Re: NRC Oral Interview by yusufbala2010(m): 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hygibefe:
where are you bros? You are asking means it is true that you people have been called for appointment but what of tjose in Zaria centre nobody has been called o
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Xperience12: 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hygibefe:

Have they called you? I was called to by one Mr Mustapha who says I'm must come before 29th cause that's the resumption date on the letter. He kept making emphasis that we starting 29

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BW Offshore Job / Governors, Lawmakers, Ministers Share 774,000 Jobs / The Untold Stories Of Nigerians Seeking Work In Libya. So Unfortunate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.